Deleted
    Hi all,

Has anyone noticed a UI scaling change with MoP? Since the launch I can't have the auction house tab open at the same time as my Alchemy tab - Pre launch I could have both windows open at the same time and it was useful to check herb prices etc. I can't do this now, the alchemy tab closes the AH tab when I try to open it.

Any thoughts?

Is there an Add-On where it will save ALL the current settings of my other Addons and when I go on an alt, I can put in a command or use a drop down menu to make it automatically change all my alts settings to my mains settings?

Maybe Reflux could work? Don't know if it works for every single AddOn though.

Hey guys, does anyone know an addon that changes the background of say quest logs with a black background? But also inspects, loot windows etc.

Like shown in this picture:

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    Is there an Add-On where it will save ALL the current settings of my other Addons and when I go on an alt, I can put in a command or use a drop down menu to make it automatically change all my alts settings to my mains settings?
    I use Reflux for this. Reflux works automatically with every addon that uses Profiles. For those that don't use Profiles, it can be set up to emulate profiles.

---------- Post added 2012-09-30 at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Hey guys, does anyone know an addon that changes the background of say quest logs with a black background? But also inspects, loot windows etc.

Like shown in this picture:
    Definitely one of the custom artwork replacements - essentially, there's artwork being loaded that's overriding Blizzard's default artwork. I would usually have suggested AI-Art, but it's no longer updated.

You can, however, check out this replacement pack that I've also used, from WoWInterface - MiirGUI Texture Pack. It's pretty slick as well, and currently IS updated for Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    I'm currently using PRAT as a chat mod and I was wondering if there was an option to get rid of the individual window texts.

http://i.imgur.com/cHfBB.png

What the arrow is pointing to.
    I know this post is from months ago, but I'd actually go with Fane for this. Makes the text a lot prettier too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    You can, however, check out this replacement pack that I've also used, from WoWInterface - MiirGUI Texture Pack. It's pretty slick as well, and currently IS updated for Cataclysm.
    That's beautiful, thank you very much

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    That's beautiful, thank you very much
    The same author also has modified spell icons to fit the two variations of her Texture Pack (one with blue lines and one with grey), which should be available on WoWinterface as well.

Hi,
    does anyone know a working replacement for drdamge? It doesn't need to have all the features, just basic dps/dpm and hps/hpm.
    Its a great addon and its a shame it isn't updated for MoP
    Thanks

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to find a nameplate addon which shows the exact amount of health both you and your target have. Right now, I am using ElvUI and it's very...minimal when it comes to showing this. I don't know why it irks me but it just doesn't seem right to have such squished in figures...
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustweaver View Post
    I'm trying to find a nameplate addon which shows the exact amount of health both you and your target have. Right now, I am using ElvUI and it's very...minimal when it comes to showing this. I don't know why it irks me but it just doesn't seem right to have such squished in figures...
    You might try TidyPlates, and try some of the many many Themes that exist for it separately - ThreatPlates is a popular theme, but it's possible that one of the themes that's included with the main TidyPlates addon may fit what you want as well.

Does anyone know why Prat will not include RealID/BattleTag names for auto-complete? It's very annoying and I can't seem to find anything on Google on how to fix it.

With Prat off I can autocomplete BattleTag/RealID names fine.

Deleted
    Heya there,
    I didn't mod my interface for quite some time now, at least not like I used to and need a little information.
    Is there an alternative mod to the old kg_panels one for graphics?
    Already worked on some graphics I'd like to use as kind of borders,
    kg_panels would be the only mod to my knowledge being capable of using graphics like that.
    Last edited by mmoc8df6c00dfd; 2012-10-02 at 02:48 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agry View Post
    Heya there,
    I didn't mod my interface for quite some time now, at least not like I used to and need a little information.
    Is there an alternative mod to the old kg_panels one for graphics?
    Already worked on some graphics I'd like to use as kind of borders,
    kg_panels would be the only mod to my knowledge being capable of using graphics like that.
    I still use kgPanels, it works fine in Mists.

Quote Originally Posted by Muhuez View Post
    Hello guys, ive fairly new to this UI stuff, so i was wondering if someone could help install the "ElvUI".. basically i dont really know where to put the stuff i download, which folder should i put all that stuff?

Help please!
    Put the folders in your c/ --> WoW --> interface --> addons folder

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi all wondering if someone could help me, I am looking to add some nodes for places of interest in gathermate2treasuredata..lua i know it works by code like
    [721] =
    {
    [2860243000] = 506,
    [3380232000] = 506,
    [2860245000] = 509,
    },
    Where as its cords in the [ ] but the = 506 ? and [721] how do i know what that is and such ? if i wanted to add my own what do i need to know apart from the cords i already have.

Thanks any help would be great.

Looking for an addon that auto rolls DE/Greed on greens. Just need something simple, no matter what the item is if it is green quality it rolls for me. Its a pain to deal with roll windows while chain pulling.

Deleted
    Looking for an addon that checks all our cooking mats in our bags and tells us which ones we can make into bundles (providing we have enough mats).

Quote Originally Posted by Protozoa7 View Post
    Looking for an addon that auto rolls DE/Greed on greens. Just need something simple, no matter what the item is if it is green quality it rolls for me. Its a pain to deal with roll windows while chain pulling.
    PassLoot. My rule for greens

I'm looking for an addon very much like the one called ExtraCD (since this one doesnt work anymore) - an addon showing internal cooldowns so i can use my own cooldowns accordingly. (I use forte xorcist, but i rather not again.. i kind of hate it)

ty