Deleted
    Hello guys! do anyone of you know what kind of raidframe addon this guys is using? im not allowed to post links or anything, so i can only tell you that the video im talking about is "Odyssey vs Gara'Jal the Spiritbinder 10 man" on warcraftmovies.

i've been using grid for many years now, but i like how that one works, maybe it is grid with some kind of changes, i dunno, but it would be awesome if anyone can tell me.

Deleted
    Was using a bag addon a while back, it organized everything into one window like bagnon but it had functions like sorting items by rarity.

I'm not convinced this is a standalone addon however, I think I may have been part of a UI pack I used once (I've used almost every one of the more popular ones, so I couldn't narrow it down if I tried).

I don't think i'm going crazy.

I am looking for an addon that enhances the capabilities of the quest tracker, in such a way that I am able to toggle the tracking of quests on/off by zone by interacting with the zone header in the quest log. Some sort of automation to this based on zone change would be handy too. I'm primarily interested in the first function however, and was able to find some outdated/v0.1 type addons but none that I found were functioning. Any suggestions for this type of addon? If not, I might just make it myself. Thanks for your time.

Deleted
    Hi all,

Did a quick search and couldn't find anything so I shall ask it here.

My question is, is there a way to get NeedToKnow to automatically change what it's tracking depending on spec? For example, whilst in Assassination I want to track rupture, Vendetta etc. However in Combat I want to track Adrenaline Rush.

Is there a way to get NeedToKnow to automatically change what to track depending on spec?

Ty

Deleted
    Hi!

I'm looking for an addon that is able to show/track buffs and debuffs on me and my target.
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10255477/Wo...712_183528.jpg

Basicly I want like big buttons in the middle of the screen that shows if the buff is active and if so how long time left on the buff.
    And I show choose what buff to show too.

I am playing feral druid so i want to show rake, rip, thrash, tigers fury and savage roar. I've tried some addons that focus on feral druid only, badkitty, droodfocus and ect. but they just don't seem to do what I want.

Help?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that is able to show/track buffs and debuffs on me and my target.
    I recommend Raven. It can be a little confusing to set up initially, since it has a lot of options, but once you get going it is excellent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    LF addon that very simply shows my equipped item when I mouse-over any other item of that slot.
    Moncai Compare

LF mouseover cast addon

I use mouseover macros for all my healing spells. Combine those with my regular macros and I run out of space quick! What I've been trying to find is an addon that simply does mouseover by default, eliminating the need for so many macros.

The functionality of my healing macros:

Heal mouseover target if friendly, else
    Heal target if friendly, else
    Heal me

Any ideas?

Deleted
    How do I find the spell ID on a certain spell?
    What I'm looking for is the DoT portion of Pyroblast, but it seems impossible to find.
    Is there a chance that the direct damage of it and the DoT shares the same spell ID?
    The ID of Pyroblast is 11366

Quote Originally Posted by ciaro View Post
    How do I find the spell ID on a certain spell?
    What I'm looking for is the DoT portion of Pyroblast, but it seems impossible to find.
    Is there a chance that the direct damage of it and the DoT shares the same spell ID?
    The ID of Pyroblast is 11366
    Not sure if Mists have broken it or if it's still functional, but you can try idTip to fetch spellIDs.

I'm not sure if this is appropriate here but does anyone know what the red lines above fortxorcist and his action bars are and what they are for? Am trying to mirror this UI.
    http://puu.sh/8EF2

Signature Designer | PM Requests: OPEN | Realm: Eonar - US

Quote Originally Posted by xtorntwilightx View Post
    I am looking for an addon that enhances the capabilities of the quest tracker, in such a way that I am able to toggle the tracking of quests on/off by zone by interacting with the zone header in the quest log. Some sort of automation to this based on zone change would be handy too. I'm primarily interested in the first function however, and was able to find some outdated/v0.1 type addons but none that I found were functioning. Any suggestions for this type of addon? If not, I might just make it myself. Thanks for your time.
    SorhaQuestlog

I'm looking for two addons, for my OCD.

1) An addon that 'remembers' for you when you close quest areas in your log. It auto-opens them when you log back on by default. IE, if I close Jade Forest, it'll stay closed till I open it again.
    2) Same as above with the faction stuff (including people and their friendliness). Preferably with a reskin so the few that can't be shunted to inactive normally (Alliance Vanguard, looking at you!) can still be hidden.

Deleted
    Are there any chat addons which will allow me to add Skada (or any other reliable damage/threat meter) as a chat tab?

Okay, this one is a bit obscure so bear with me. There used to be an old addon for actionbars that would replace your skills with macros'.
    You would start with an empty actionbar and when you then dragged a hunters "Kill Shot" onto the bar, it would look like the skill with the icon etc. However (!!) if you then rightclicked this icon you would get an edit box with the text "/cast kill shot", it was now very easy to simply add "/stopcasting" in front of the other text and just like that, you now suddenly had a perfect kill shot button without having to actually make a macro and drag it out.

I don't know if anyone remembers this addon or if its still out there, I've spent a good hour now trying to find it but nothing... I've also gone through every single actionbar addon on curse.com without finding anything that would do this. So, I turn to you guys, does anyone know what I'm talking about, or whether there might be another addon out there that does this?

Thanks for reading.
    - Sap
    <Clampy> "I remeber when i first started my character and i was leveling as protection wearing spirit gear and it took me about a year to go from 1-30. but i didnt care! because everything was new and exciting and I WAS A WARRIOR!"

Quote Originally Posted by Numbnut View Post
    LF mouseover cast addon

I use mouseover macros for all my healing spells. Combine those with my regular macros and I run out of space quick! What I've been trying to find is an addon that simply does mouseover by default, eliminating the need for so many macros.

The functionality of my healing macros:

Heal mouseover target if friendly, else
    Heal target if friendly, else
    Heal me

Any ideas?
    Clique, sBinder, or Healbot.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphirox View Post
    Okay, this one is a bit obscure so bear with me. There used to be an old addon for actionbars that would replace your skills with macros'.
    You would start with an empty actionbar and when you then dragged a hunters "Kill Shot" onto the bar, it would look like the skill with the icon etc. However (!!) if you then rightclicked this icon you would get an edit box with the text "/cast kill shot", it was now very easy to simply add "/stopcasting" in front of the other text and just like that, you now suddenly had a perfect kill shot button without having to actually make a macro and drag it out.

I don't know if anyone remembers this addon or if its still out there, I've spent a good hour now trying to find it but nothing... I've also gone through every single actionbar addon on curse.com without finding anything that would do this. So, I turn to you guys, does anyone know what I'm talking about, or whether there might be another addon out there that does this?

Thanks for reading.
    - Sap
    Sounds like Macaroon to me. The author has discontinued it, however, and replaced it with Ion

Quote Originally Posted by Desparatus View Post
    Was using a bag addon a while back, it organized everything into one window like bagnon but it had functions like sorting items by rarity.

I'm not convinced this is a standalone addon however, I think I may have been part of a UI pack I used once (I've used almost every one of the more popular ones, so I couldn't narrow it down if I tried).

I don't think i'm going crazy.
    ArkInventory?

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 02:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    Hi all,

Did a quick search and couldn't find anything so I shall ask it here.

My question is, is there a way to get NeedToKnow to automatically change what it's tracking depending on spec? For example, whilst in Assassination I want to track rupture, Vendetta etc. However in Combat I want to track Adrenaline Rush.

Is there a way to get NeedToKnow to automatically change what to track depending on spec?

Ty
    It should do this by default. What is showing in the settings under profiles?

Looking for an AddOn that will record the Guild Bank log info, basically make a copy of each tabs bank log (and gold tab) whenever I open it.

Hey.
    Im wondering if there's a mod that can change your characters voice from one race to another (and i mean completely change it. including the sounds they make when they attack/take dmg and do emotes etc)? similar to some mods i've seen that removes or changes the noise guns make.

If there's no mod around that does it does anyone know if there's a somewhat easy way to change it yourself without making an actual mod of your own?