1. #10601
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    Character: Mutix-Draenor.2 in Assassination and Combat
    Try switching into your primary spec and creating a new profile called Mutix-Draenor.1

  2. #10602
    You're looking for ActionBarSaver.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

  3. #10603
    Anyone know what addon this is?



    saw it in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yl6o...feature=relmfu

  4. #10604
    I think I asked this before, but it came up again, so.

    Anyone know of an addon that can be used to scan all players in your group and bring up a list of whether they have Defensive Stance/Blood Presence/etc on, whether their pet has the equivalent on, and so on? And also notifies when a pet growls?

  5. #10605
    Quote Originally Posted by Displaysia View Post
    MiksScrollingBattleText
    Execution
    Atemi

    Might be able to be configured to do what you want or similar.
    Thanks, I'll check it out.

  6. #10606
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,456
    Hello. I am playing around with Raven at the moment. I got the DoT timers working great except that they are still showing even if i remove target. I want them to only show when i have targeted the one with the dot's

  7. #10607
    Scarab Lord Taryble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,038
    Quote Originally Posted by castalya View Post
    Anyone know what addon this is?

    [image redacted]

    saw it in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yl6o...feature=relmfu
    No idea - from the portion of the video I watched, I didn't see anything happening with it. It seems like some sort of counter, but I'm not sure.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

  8. #10608
    The Patient Chakra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden.
    Posts
    307
    Looking for TellMeWhen help! I just installed this addon and have no idea how to get it to track Windsong enchants haste proc with spell icon + timer. Spell ID 104423. Can someone please help me make this happen?
    "I don't have a complete healing set yet, but I am healing capped and MP5 capped, so I'm good."

  9. #10609
    Quote Originally Posted by castalya View Post
    Anyone know what addon this is?



    saw it in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yl6o...feature=relmfu
    That looks like Hermes

  10. #10610
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    That looks like Hermes
    ah thanks
    I tried hermes but it throws a lot of errors at me

    I've been looking for something that will track shammys Ankh so that when raid leading its easier to call out whether to combatres or not - anyone know an addon to do that?

  11. #10611
    High Overlord Panacia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Hello. I am playing around with Raven at the moment. I got the DoT timers working great except that they are still showing even if i remove target. I want them to only show when i have targeted the one with the dot's
    If you only want to show debuffs on your current target, you don't want to use the DoT timers. Instead just create a debuff group, from the standards, and change the Action On option from Player to Target.

    The debuff tracker/DoT timers are used to show your dots on all targets, for aoe dotting.

  12. #10612
    Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    If you only want to show debuffs on your current target, you don't want to use the DoT timers. Instead just create a debuff group, from the standards, and change the Action On option from Player to Target.
    Even better, use the default "target" group.

  13. #10613
    Hi there.
    I'm Looking for an addon that could mute all sound but the Boss Yells and Dbm. Any ideers?

  14. #10614
    Simple ctrl + s, ctrl + m, mutes both sound and music after that you can set in DBM to use 'Master channel', but leaving boss yells is quite tricky. There are mods that allow you to change audio of skills and attack replacing them with empty sounds.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

  15. #10615
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    If you only want to show debuffs on your current target, you don't want to use the DoT timers. Instead just create a debuff group, from the standards, and change the Action On option from Player to Target.

    The debuff tracker/DoT timers are used to show your dots on all targets, for aoe dotting.
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Even better, use the default "target" group.
    Thanks alot!

  16. #10616
    I was wondering, if there is a way to get rid of that little bit, that gets left on the left side, when you are hiding your blizz party/raid frames.
    I'd post a picture, explaining, am not yet allowed though.

  17. #10617
    Quote Originally Posted by Solanche View Post
    I was wondering, if there is a way to get rid of that little bit, that gets left on the left side, when you are hiding your blizz party/raid frames.
    I'd post a picture, explaining, am not yet allowed though.
    Blizz Raid Hider

  18. #10618
    High Overlord Simmeh-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    181
    Hey everyone, I was wondering of an addon that would just let me hover over the name on my Grid, and heal them, without losing my original target?


    Warlock main. I'm really bad at this game.

  19. #10619
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmeh-chan View Post
    Hey everyone, I was wondering of an addon that would just let me hover over the name on my Grid, and heal them, without losing my original target?
    You can either write macros like
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover] Heal
    or you can use Clique


    Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

  20. #10620
    Hello! I'm looking for new unit frame textures / addon with different color in background, something similar with Lorti UI and AI-art which looks like this: i.imgur.com/sLe7n.jpg
    I'm having huge FPS issues atm due the outdated addon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •