How can I make Gnosis cast bars count up rather than count down.

Example: Cast starts at 1.29 and ends at 0. I want it to start at 0 and count up to 1.29

Thanks!
    Hi Sephurik

Can someone tell me a way to remove the timer on vex power on chi?

Hi, please could somebody help me find an addon that will put my buffs and debuffs under the standard blizzard ui Player Portrait? (just like he buffs and debuffs apear under the target portrait)

thank you very much in advance!

persuiti

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    Again, when I type in any of the suggested LUA into Pitbull, the frames simply spits back out {err} in the text field. Not really sure how to fix it.
    I'll take a look.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 12:18 PM ----------

They're doing some wonky stuff (VeryShort actually returns a format string and a format argument instead of the formatted text).

This one's tested:
    Code:
    local r,g,b = ClassColor(unit)
    return ("|cff%.02x%.02x%.02x%s|r"):format(r,g,b,string.format(VeryShort(HP(unit))))

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 12:21 PM ----------

Figured it out now. The second argument to VeryShort (and Short) indicates whether the returned string should be formatted.

These two work:
    Code:
    local r,g,b = ClassColor(unit)
    return "|cff%.02x%.02x%.02x%s|r",r,g,b,VeryShort(HP(unit),true)
    Code:
    local t,r,g,b = select(2,UnitPowerType(unit))
    if (not r) or (not g) or (not b) then
        local c = PowerBarColor[t]
        r,g,b = c.r, c.g, c.b
    end
    return "|cff%.02x%.02x%.02x%s|r", (r*255),(g*255),(b*255),Short(Power(unit),true)

Works great, ty Treeston!!!

Another question: I use Bartender, and hide all bars except one which displays my important cooldowns. Is there a way to disable the GCD on this bar?

Deleted
    I'm not sure if it's an option in the config GUI. If it's not, I'll take a look at the code when I get time.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    I'm not sure if it's an option in the config GUI. If it's not, I'll take a look at the code when I get time.
    It doesn't seem to be. I imagine it would have to be applied through LUA through the "custom conditionals" area or something, but multiple Google searches haven't yielded much yet. Thanks again, Treeston.

I guess what I was also hinting at for an answer to this is... Are there "better" addons for healing in arena vs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    It doesn't seem to be. I imagine it would have to be applied through LUA through the "custom conditionals" area or something, but multiple Google searches haven't yielded much yet. Thanks again, Treeston.
    Drycoded:
    Code:
    local hideOn = {
        [BT4Button1.cooldown] = true,
        [BT4Button2.cooldown] = true,
    }
    hooksecurefunc("CooldownFrame_SetTimer",function(self,_,duration)
        if hideOn[self] and (duration <= 1.5) then
            self:Hide()
        end
    end)
    Do a /framestack, hover over the buttons you want to hide it on, and adjust the underlined parts at the top (and add more as needed).
    How to use. Untested.

Hey guys im looking for an addon that can show my trinket procs / under 20% procs do you guys know any addons like this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tash View Post
    Hey guys im looking for an addon that can show my trinket procs / under 20% procs do you guys know any addons like this?
    If you mean to show the trinket proc while the duration of the buff is under 20% i know for sure that clcinfo can do it.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/clctracker

You can follow this guide:
    https://sites.google.com/site/clcinf...examples/icons

The one you want is:
    Display an aura when there are x seconds left on it.

Code:
    local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Judgements of the Pure")
    if duration and (start + duration - GetTime()) <= 10 then
      return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed

Deleted
    I'm looking for presets for weakauras and/or powerauras for tier 14 boss encounters especially buff and debuff tracking on bosses (like amber strike on amber-shaper un'sok). I'm not looking for any class specific tracking, just boss encounters.

Deleted
    Hi all, I'm looking for some LUA code for KgPanels. I have 5 textures/bars that I want to color depending on what class I play, only show on certain classes and change opacity depending on how many combo points / holy power I have.
    Let's say that I play on my Rogue / Druid or Paladin and I have 3 combo points / holy power. Then i want the bars to be classcolored, I want the first 3 bars to be at 100% opacity and the last 2 to be at (let's say 40% opacity). But when I log into my Priest I want the bars to hide.

My goal is to set up the resource bars for all the classes. I want them very simple but i have not found any addon that can do this witout heavy lua editing If you know any please let me know. I'de like to post a picture of what I have in mind but since I just registerd my account, I can't

Thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathtrip2k View Post
    Hi all, I'm looking for some LUA code for KgPanels. I have 5 textures/bars that I want to color depending on what class I play, only show on certain classes and change opacity depending on how many combo points / holy power I have.
    Let's say that I play on my Rogue / Druid or Paladin and I have 3 combo points / holy power. Then i want the bars to be classcolored, I want the first 3 bars to be at 100% opacity and the last 2 to be at (let's say 40% opacity). But when I log into my Priest I want the bars to hide.

My goal is to set up the resource bars for all the classes. I want them very simple but i have not found any addon that can do this witout heavy lua editing If you know any please let me know. I'de like to post a picture of what I have in mind but since I just registerd my account, I can't

Thanks for any help!
    Mayron shows how to do that and a few other things step by step in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcfl1...ayer_embedded#!

I found it very helpful.

Does anybody know a way to make shadowed unit frames and auras 'unclickable'? (so that i can click on stuff behind them)
    preferably in a way that would still allow aura tooltips to work

Deleted
    If the frame is mouse enabled (tooltips) then it intercepts clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukola View Post
    I'm looking for presets for weakauras and/or powerauras for tier 14 boss encounters especially buff and debuff tracking on bosses (like amber strike on amber-shaper un'sok). I'm not looking for any class specific tracking, just boss encounters.
    While this doesn't show you everything, it covers most things that you want to know about - Amber Strike isn't on there but easily created):
    HoF: http://pastebin.com/akcTWz32
    MSV: http://pastebin.com/KECNWRZg
    ToES: http://pastebin.com/6rjyhba8

A thing to note if you're planning on importing these...the HoF and MSV strings are very lengthy and it may lag/lock up your PC trying to decode them all. Be patient and it should load them.

Deleted
    I'd recommend ElvUI it's simple to set up, configurate and to use! Works pretty good all-around imo aswell!

Code:
    local cr,cg,cb = ClassColor(unit)
    local abbr = Name(unit)
    if not UnitIsPlayer(unit) then
      cr = 108
      cg = 123
      cb = 139
    end
    if abbr:len() > 6 and abbr:find(" ") then
      abbr = abbr:gsub("([^ ]+) +",
        function(text)
            return text:sub(1,1) .. ". "
        end)
    end
    return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s", cr,cg,cb,abbr;

Hello sorry if this as been asked a million times before but I am looking for a stat display addon like the one circled red in the pic below. I used to just stats and sldt but they both seem to no longer work.

http://i.imgur.com/HsJt4.jpg