1. #10761
    Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    It doesn't seem to be. I imagine it would have to be applied through LUA through the "custom conditionals" area or something, but multiple Google searches haven't yielded much yet. Thanks again, Treeston.
    Drycoded:
    Code:
    local hideOn = {
        [BT4Button1.cooldown] = true,
        [BT4Button2.cooldown] = true,
    }
    hooksecurefunc("CooldownFrame_SetTimer",function(self,_,duration)
        if hideOn[self] and (duration <= 1.5) then
            self:Hide()
        end
    end)
    Do a /framestack, hover over the buttons you want to hide it on, and adjust the underlined parts at the top (and add more as needed).
    How to use. Untested.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

  2. #10762
    Hey guys im looking for an addon that can show my trinket procs / under 20% procs do you guys know any addons like this?

  3. #10763
    Quote Originally Posted by Tash View Post
    Hey guys im looking for an addon that can show my trinket procs / under 20% procs do you guys know any addons like this?
    If you mean to show the trinket proc while the duration of the buff is under 20% i know for sure that clcinfo can do it.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/clctracker

    You can follow this guide:
    https://sites.google.com/site/clcinf...examples/icons

    The one you want is:
    Display an aura when there are x seconds left on it.

    Code:
    local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Judgements of the Pure")
    if duration and (start + duration - GetTime()) <= 10 then
      return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed

  4. #10764
    I'm looking for presets for weakauras and/or powerauras for tier 14 boss encounters especially buff and debuff tracking on bosses (like amber strike on amber-shaper un'sok). I'm not looking for any class specific tracking, just boss encounters.

  5. #10765
    Hi all, I'm looking for some LUA code for KgPanels. I have 5 textures/bars that I want to color depending on what class I play, only show on certain classes and change opacity depending on how many combo points / holy power I have.
    Let's say that I play on my Rogue / Druid or Paladin and I have 3 combo points / holy power. Then i want the bars to be classcolored, I want the first 3 bars to be at 100% opacity and the last 2 to be at (let's say 40% opacity). But when I log into my Priest I want the bars to hide.

    My goal is to set up the resource bars for all the classes. I want them very simple but i have not found any addon that can do this witout heavy lua editing If you know any please let me know. I'de like to post a picture of what I have in mind but since I just registerd my account, I can't

    Thanks for any help!

  6. #10766
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathtrip2k View Post
    Hi all, I'm looking for some LUA code for KgPanels. I have 5 textures/bars that I want to color depending on what class I play, only show on certain classes and change opacity depending on how many combo points / holy power I have.
    Let's say that I play on my Rogue / Druid or Paladin and I have 3 combo points / holy power. Then i want the bars to be classcolored, I want the first 3 bars to be at 100% opacity and the last 2 to be at (let's say 40% opacity). But when I log into my Priest I want the bars to hide.

    My goal is to set up the resource bars for all the classes. I want them very simple but i have not found any addon that can do this witout heavy lua editing If you know any please let me know. I'de like to post a picture of what I have in mind but since I just registerd my account, I can't

    Thanks for any help!
    Mayron shows how to do that and a few other things step by step in this video.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcfl1...ayer_embedded#!

    I found it very helpful.

  7. #10767
    Does anybody know a way to make shadowed unit frames and auras 'unclickable'? (so that i can click on stuff behind them)
    preferably in a way that would still allow aura tooltips to work

  8. #10768
    If the frame is mouse enabled (tooltips) then it intercepts clicks.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

  9. #10769
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukola View Post
    I'm looking for presets for weakauras and/or powerauras for tier 14 boss encounters especially buff and debuff tracking on bosses (like amber strike on amber-shaper un'sok). I'm not looking for any class specific tracking, just boss encounters.
    While this doesn't show you everything, it covers most things that you want to know about - Amber Strike isn't on there but easily created):
    HoF: http://pastebin.com/akcTWz32
    MSV: http://pastebin.com/KECNWRZg
    ToES: http://pastebin.com/6rjyhba8

    A thing to note if you're planning on importing these...the HoF and MSV strings are very lengthy and it may lag/lock up your PC trying to decode them all. Be patient and it should load them.

  10. #10770
    I'd recommend ElvUI it's simple to set up, configurate and to use! Works pretty good all-around imo aswell!

  11. #10771
    Code:
    local cr,cg,cb = ClassColor(unit)
    local abbr = Name(unit)
    if not UnitIsPlayer(unit) then
      cr = 108
      cg = 123
      cb = 139
    end
    if abbr:len() > 6 and abbr:find(" ") then
      abbr = abbr:gsub("([^ ]+) +",
        function(text)
            return text:sub(1,1) .. ". "
        end)
    end
    return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s", cr,cg,cb,abbr;

  12. #10772
    Hello sorry if this as been asked a million times before but I am looking for a stat display addon like the one circled red in the pic below. I used to just stats and sldt but they both seem to no longer work.

    http://i.imgur.com/HsJt4.jpg

  13. #10773
    It's ElvUI comp from tukui

  14. #10774
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tats.html#info
    Is one of them.

    You can achieve what you want with these settings:
    http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/4291/tattoooh.png

    No additional stats can be displayed with it tho.

  15. #10775
    Thats close to what I am looking for but what I need is an addon that can display stats like agility sp crit haste ect in that way. If there's a broker type addon that could work too.

  16. #10776
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminuss View Post
    Thats close to what I am looking for but what I need is an addon that can display stats like agility sp crit haste ect in that way. If there's a broker type addon that could work too.
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/broker-statistics/
    Think this broker does what you want

  17. #10777
    I got this so far in kgpanels. I use it in 5 panels and it shows my resources, if i got 3 combo points / holy power it sets the alpha to the first 3 panels to 1, if not the alpha is 0.3. It hides on all classes except on my paladin, rogue and on my druid (when im in cat form).
    Now is it possible to set the color to gray if im playing my paladin and im below level 90, since at lower levels, you only have 3 holy power? Other then that, any improvements i can make?
    Kind of proud since i got 0 experience with LUA

    OnLoad:
    Code:
    self:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD")
    self:RegisterEvent("UPDATE_SHAPESHIFT_FORM")
    self:RegisterEvent("UPDATE_SHAPESHIFT_FORMS")
    self:RegisterEvent("UNIT_COMBO_POINTS")
    self:RegisterEvent("UNIT_POWER")

    OnEvent:
    Code:
    local Stance = GetShapeshiftForm()
    local _, Class = UnitClass("player")
    
    if Class == "DRUID" and Stance == 3 then
        self:Show() self.bg:SetVertexColor(1.00, 0.49, 0.04)
    elseif Class == "ROGUE" then
        self:Show() self.bg:SetVertexColor(1.00, 0.96, 0.41)
    elseif Class == "PALADIN" then
        self:Show() self.bg:SetVertexColor(0.96, 0.55, 0.73)
    else self:Hide()
    end
    
    if GetComboPoints("player","target") >= 5 then
        self.bg:SetAlpha(1)
    elseif UnitPower("player", SPELL_POWER_HOLY_POWER) >= 5 then
        self.bg:SetAlpha(1) 
    else self.bg:SetAlpha(0.3)
    end

  18. #10778
    Looks solid. Good job.

    You'll probably want to check for UnitLevel and register PLAYER_LEVEL_UP.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

  19. #10779
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Looks solid. Good job.

    You'll probably want to check for UnitLevel and register PLAYER_LEVEL_UP
    Ok, i got this:

    Code:
    local Stance = GetShapeshiftForm()
    local _, Class = UnitClass("player")
    
    if Class == "PALADIN" and UnitLevel("player") >= 89 then
        self.bg:SetVertexColor(0.96, 0.55, 0.73) else
        self.bg:SetVertexColor(0.5, 0.5, 0.5)
    elseif Class == "DRUID" and Stance == 3 then
        self:Show() self.bg:SetVertexColor(1.00, 0.49, 0.04)
    elseif Class == "ROGUE" then
        self:Show() self.bg:SetVertexColor(1.00, 0.96, 0.41)
    else self:Hide()
    end
    
    if GetComboPoints("player","target") >= 5 then
        self.bg:SetAlpha(1)
    elseif UnitPower("player", SPELL_POWER_HOLY_POWER) >= 5 then
        self.bg:SetAlpha(1) 
    else self.bg:SetAlpha(0.3)
    end
    But it say [string "CP5_OnEvent"]:7: 'end' expected (to close 'if' at line 4) near 'elseif'
    Last edited by Deathtrip2k; 2012-11-25 at 05:24 PM.

  20. #10780
    Code:
    if Class == "DRUID" and Stance == 3 then
    self:Show() self.bg:SetVertexColor(1.00, 0.49, 0.04)
    elseif Class == "ROGUE" then
    self:Show() self.bg:SetVertexColor(1.00, 0.96, 0.41)
    elseif Class == "PALADIN" then
        if UnitLevel("player") >= 89 and Class == "PALADIN" then
        self.bg:SetVertexColor(0.96, 0.55, 0.73)
        else self.bg:SetVertexColor(0.5, 0.5, 0.5)
    end 
    else self:Hide()
    end


    Code is usually indented differently from how you do it to make the hierarchy more obvious, though:
    Code:
    if Class == "DRUID" and Stance == 3 then
        self:Show() self.bg:SetVertexColor(1.00, 0.49, 0.04)
    elseif Class == "ROGUE" then
        self:Show() self.bg:SetVertexColor(1.00, 0.96, 0.41)
    elseif Class == "PALADIN" then
        if UnitLevel("player") >= 89 and Class == "PALADIN" then
            self.bg:SetVertexColor(0.96, 0.55, 0.73)
        else
            self.bg:SetVertexColor(0.5, 0.5, 0.5)
        end 
    else
        self:Hide()
    end
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •