Can anyone tell me what UI is used for the self frame and target frame in this video. Seems to be something done with Pitbull but how do you get the staggering effect where the mana is off-center from the health frame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bRPJImG7SGQ

Quote Originally Posted by Xintho View Post
    Can anyone tell me what UI is used for the self frame and target frame in this video. Seems to be something done with Pitbull but how do you get the staggering effect where the mana is off-center from the health frame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bRPJImG7SGQ
    Looks like unit frames included in ElvUI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Looks like unit frames included in ElvUI.
    This
    Looks very much like ElvUI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Gb1GkVpR6Rs

What is the combat text used in this video? (character Rogerbrown)

Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    So i was in LFR and this message came up, any idea what addon would have done it?
    You're using Elvui and that's what it says if you're trying to change talents/glyphs. I believe Elv changed it in the most recent update. I was amused by it .

Deleted
    Have anyone noticed problems with pet classes when using OmniCC? The problem I'm having is: every time my pet is out (I play a hunter) and OmniCC is loaded, the game stutters like crazy. I suspect it has to do with cooldown timers displayed on pet ability buttons, as this problem does not manifest itself when my pet is dismissed or when playing petless class.

For now I resorted to SexyCooldown but I'd rather use OmniCC as I always did.

This occurrs on both 64 and 32 bit clients, btw.

http://i.imgur.com/DEgtx.png

Is this a addon or a ingame setting to turn these sayings off?

Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/DEgtx.png

Is this a addon or a ingame setting to turn these sayings off?
    I think that is ForteExorcist.

Newest pitBull4, appropriate edits for pixel-borders, pixel-text and added boss frames(http://www.wowace.com/addons/pitbull...c-boss-frames/), and since 5.1 I get the background texture used for the blizzard boss frames popping up randomly. Any ideas for hiding those unsightly things?
    Last edited by tordenflesk; 2012-12-01 at 02:56 PM.

Would anyone be able to tell me how to edit the font of Chat bubbles when using ElvUI?
    I would like the Chat bubbles to have a different font to the font I'm using for my actual Chat and Chat tabs. (Not sure if they're all related)

At the minute, everything on my UI is using the same font in size 8. When the font shows up in chat bubbles it is resized to a much larger number, and thus the font goes "blurry". I'd like to change the font entirely, or find a concrete way of changing the size of the Chat bubble font to size 8.

Early thanks to anyone who can help me

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Would anyone be able to tell me how to edit the font of Chat bubbles when using ElvUI?
    I would like the Chat bubbles to have a different font to the font I'm using for my actual Chat and Chat tabs. (Not sure if they're all related)

At the minute, everything on my UI is using the same font in size 8. When the font shows up in chat bubbles it is resized to a much larger number, and thus the font goes "blurry". I'd like to change the font entirely, or find a concrete way of changing the size of the Chat bubble font to size 8.

Early thanks to anyone who can help me
    I have not tested this but try changing the line in.

ElvUI -> modules -> misc -> chatBubbles.lua

line 28

frame.text:FontTemplate(nil, 14)

change 14 to 8 or w/e number

*just tested and it works*
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-12-02 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    I have not tested this but try changing the line in.

ElvUI -> modules -> misc -> chatBubbles.lua

line 28

frame.text:FontTemplate(nil, 14)

change 14 to 8 or w/e number

*just tested and it works*
    Thankyou kind sir! This worked brilliantly!
    http://screencast.com/t/yOn9EOt4
    (Had to make it size 6, which was weird. Size 8 was still a bit blurry :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Thankyou kind sir! This worked brilliantly!
    http://screencast.com/t/yOn9EOt4
    (Had to make it size 6, which was weird. Size 8 was still a bit blurry :P)
    That is weird, but i'm glad it worked in the end.

Hey guys,

looking for an addon that compares the prizes of auction houses of two different servers.
    I'm going to do a paid transfer of my main to another server. Since you can only take 50k of gold with you, I'm planing on buying the stuff off of my auction house that is cheaper in relation to the stuff on the server I'm going to transfer to.
    Is there an addon that could effectively help me with that?

I have already sort of compared manually... but I kinda wish there was a more tidy and definite way to do that.

Been searching for an addon like that for a while but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I think that is ForteExorcist.
    I can confirm that. It is "fx".

Check them on The Undermine Journal/Wowuction. Addons can only interact with the server you're currently on.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Check them on The Undermine Journal/Wowuction. Addons can only interact with the server you're currently on.
    Thanks a lot for the quick response!
    I was kinda hoping for a way to scan the two AHs like you do with Auctioneer and then "simply" click on compare or something
    But I will browse the two you mentioned to get a clearer picture. Thanks again!

Deleted
    Is there a way to easily change the size of blizzards own buffs (the ones next to the minimap) or do I need a good addon, and a bunch of setting up? If that is the case, what addon do i need?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quick question (will take to a full thread if I have to but hopefully not) any "known issue" addons after the landfall patch?

Mostly the issue I'm having is the client not responding after a boss dies and I am awarded loot. It will hang really badly right after I get my loot windows (sometimes I am mousing over the corpse, sometimes not) and then go non-responsive, necessitating a force close. Sometimes this will continue for one or two more logon attempts (load into the world and immediately non-responsive), sometimes not.

I'm sure it's an addon issue (brand new computer that runs amazingly elsewhere, all temps good, no virus/malware/etc, other player on the same internet in the same raids not having the issue) but I'd like to narrow my field of what to test, because going addon by addon for an issue only consistently applicable with a boss kill is going to be a pita!!!

Or if someone else has just had/heard of the same issue, that would be beyond lovely too.

I did recently update all my addons, but there were several that were still not 5.1 flagged.

Deleted
    Is there any way to get more border presets for an addon like Sexymap, while it has only the classics ( blizzard dialog, square, party bubbles etc). Any media packages for example? I am pretty much interested in 1 pixel border if that helps at all.

Hi guys! Anybody have NEW SasUI? Ready for 5.1? Author dont uptade it at wowinterface anymore, But he continues to play wow.