1. #10941
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooshke View Post
    Hi, ive been looking for it some time now, but i dont really know what to look for (makes sense ikr)..
    So search tool didnt gave my what i needed.

    Im basicly looking for an addon / way to move the standard "energy or power bar" that you get from lets say Stone guards / ambershaper / that counter you get in stormstout brewery. Anyone knows what i might be after? Much appreciated
    MoveAnything can move that bar and pretty much everything in a UI.

  2. #10942
    Is there a working itemlvl addon, which doesnt consume 75% of my CPU-power and RAM?
    I want to see the itemlvl of the people I 5-man/raid with.

    Thx in advance

  3. #10943
    regarding stuf, stuf raid specifically.

    how do I enter the test environment like with the normal frames? I can make it show the anchors and thus the size of the frames, but I can't find test environment to play with the style

    thanks in advance !

  4. #10944
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Both these do not work. They do work in the sense that they show in combat, but will not show on mouseover OOC.
    I'm gonna bump my post on the ElvUI forums and see if there is a way!
    Report back with any good news, soldier!

  5. #10945
    What is a good cd addon that i can track only cds with a cd thats 1.5 or longer? Pref one that doesnt put all my cds on a single sliding bar.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

  6. #10946
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Report back with any good news, soldier!
    Still no answers from the other forums /sigh (sometimes those forums can be painful and no help at all)
    All that i've been able to find that will work is adding
    Code:
    [modifier:ctrl] show; hide
    at the end of your string.

    example mine will show in vehicle, combat and hides all other times except if i press ctrl ("simulating" mouseover except with a button press instead of an actual mouseover)

    Code:
    [petbattle] hide; show [vehicleui] hide [combat] show [modifier:ctrl] show; hide

  7. #10947
    Is there an addon that only has customizable bossframes?
    Currently using Stuf and tweaked those which im comfortable with, but they dont have bossframes as far as I know.

  8. #10948
    Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Is there an addon that only has customizable bossframes?
    Currently using Stuf and tweaked those which im comfortable with, but they dont have bossframes as far as I know.
    Stuf has boss frames. Scroll down to Boss 1-5. All edits done to Boss 1 apply to all 5 frames. Also to see them to possition/see changes toggle on "config mode" and make sure you select "Disable default boss frames" in the global options so it uses Stuf's.
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-12-22 at 09:57 AM.

  9. #10949
    I didnt check "disable default boss frames", thats why I didnt see them. Thanks!

  10. #10950
    how do I Change the font used in Phanxchat and add an outline to it?
    didn't find much regarding the font in the lua files ...

  11. #10951
    Hi guys, im using ElvUI now and its awsome. But theres one thing about it... I cant change the font size of the chat windows how do I change it?

  12. #10952
    Hi, any qusemap users had problems with it playing nicely when also using SLdatatext?

    If I have SLDT running, no LUA edits in qusemap have any effect at all, not only that but the clock is positioned outside of the map boundary. As soon as I disable SLDT, LUA edits for quse take effect and the time returns to the correct location.

    Any pointers/help would be appreciated.

  13. #10953
    Stood in the Fire Mcaffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by RodrigoTxc View Post
    Hi guys, im using ElvUI now and its awsome. But theres one thing about it... I cant change the font size of the chat windows how do I change it?
    Its been sometime since i used elvui but below your minimap there is a "c" click on it new window will pop and fonts can be changed there.

  14. #10954
    Quote Originally Posted by Althalus View Post
    Its been sometime since i used elvui but below your minimap there is a "c" click on it new window will pop and fonts can be changed there.
    Yeah I checked that but cant find an option or something to change the chat font size.

  15. #10955
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    how do I Change the font used in Phanxchat and add an outline to it?
    didn't find much regarding the font in the lua files ...
    You can edit and add this in core.lua

    frame:SetFont(font,db.FontSize,"OUTLINE")
    frame:SetShadowColor(0,0,0,0)
    And in Coolline

    fs:SetFont(smed:Fetch("font", db.font), db.fontsize,"OUTLINE")

  16. #10956
    Quote Originally Posted by RodrigoTxc View Post
    Hi guys, im using ElvUI now and its awsome. But theres one thing about it... I cant change the font size of the chat windows how do I change it?
    You change chat font size like you would on default UI. Right click the general tab above chat(or w/e chat tab you wish to change) and mouseover font size and select the size.

  17. #10957
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    You change chat font size like you would on default UI. Right click the general tab above chat(or w/e chat tab you wish to change) and mouseover font size and select the size.
    Done! Thanks a lot!

  18. #10958
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    What is a good cd addon that i can track only cds with a cd thats 1.5 or longer? Pref one that doesnt put all my cds on a single sliding bar.
    And I'm ignored.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

  19. #10959
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    And I'm ignored.
    Awwwwww... No you're not!
    CooldownButtons or gxCooldowns could work.

  20. #10960
    Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could help with a small (hopefully) change to the Platebuffs addon. I'm using a combination of Headline/Platebuffs to show my debuffs on nameplates, but would like to have the debuff icons slightly spaced apart from one another.

    I've looked through the Platebuffs code, and can do simple things like changing fonts, etc, but I can't see any options for icon spacing.

    If anybody out there knows how to do this, any help will be much appreciated!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •