Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not really, no - Curse Client comes closest, however, I'd say - you can look at the dates each addon was last updated.

I'm both a clicker and a fan of the default UI (save any convincing...I'm an old dog and I don't learn new tricks, I'm fine with both)

Currently the default UI has 5 action bars...standard, bottom left, bottom right, right 1 and right 2

I'd love to have another bottom left bar...or even move the right 1 bar to the bottom left (assuming it went from verticle to horizontal)

Anyone know an addon for this (I don't want something like bartender as I like where everything is located in the default UI...just an additional bar)

Thanks

Deleted

Elvui

I think the addon is called Elvui =)
    Nice Greetz Allishia

Deleted
    Hi! I'm looking for an addon where you hover over an item that you have equipped and then under it you see the item inspected on a window.

That's all I can come up with :P. Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrIbbe View Post
    Hi! I'm looking for an addon where you hover over an item that you have equipped and then under it you see the item inspected on a window.

That's all I can come up with :P. Thanks!
    You are looking MogIt

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Louna View Post
    Omg, thank you so much!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good afternoon. I am attempting to do a complete UI overhaul, hoping to become more efficient in raiding. I have two questions, thus far. Please reference "The Spirit Kings 25 Man Heroic Mogu'Shan Vaults Guide" - Fatboss (YouTube).

1) Around the <0:05> mark, I am noticing the portraits used for both the character and boss. I believe having them visibly centered by my character would definitely limit the amount of "eyeballing" that I do now. Could someone please let me know what is being used? I am a Mage, so I am hoping that the intermittent icons can be replaced.

2) Around the <3:50> mark, I wanted to know the addon that was used to show the boss abilities that were incoming. That would prove invaluable to me, as I am attempting to improve coordination of certain cooldowns with raid mechanics. It seems like NeedToKnow, but I am not familiar with being able to set it up to show enemy abilities/cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Alione View Post
    Good afternoon. I am attempting to do a complete UI overhaul, hoping to become more efficient in raiding. I have two questions, thus far. Please reference "The Spirit Kings 25 Man Heroic Mogu'Shan Vaults Guide" - Fatboss (YouTube).

1) Around the <0:05> mark, I am noticing the portraits used for both the character and boss. I believe having them visibly centered by my character would definitely limit the amount of "eyeballing" that I do now. Could someone please let me know what is being used? I am a Mage, so I am hoping that the intermittent icons can be replaced.

2) Around the <3:50> mark, I wanted to know the addon that was used to show the boss abilities that were incoming. That would prove invaluable to me, as I am attempting to improve coordination of certain cooldowns with raid mechanics. It seems like NeedToKnow, but I am not familiar with being able to set it up to show enemy abilities/cooldowns.
    1: Those are unit frames not portraits, but anyways you can move the default ones. (Player and Target) You can move those without any addon. Right click and select move frame. Or you can get a unit frame addon if you want to change the look of them. (Stuf unit frames, Shadowed unit frames, Pitbull4) are the most common ones.

2: Tracking boss abilities is done with Deadly Boss Mods(DBM) or BigWigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alione View Post

1) I'm guessing you mean unit frames - Have a look at Pitbull, Shadowed Unit Frames or Stuf. I'd say Shadowed would be a bit easier to work with if you haven't touched any of those before.

2) This is most likely a boss mod. Either BigWigs or Deadly Boss Mods.

EDIT: Damn you Mr. bOOURNS!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    bOOURNS & Tellytop - Thank you so much for a very swift response. I was talking to a former mentor of mine, and it turns out that I had the DBM option already enabled, but I was being a noob (completely ignoring them because of BigBrother's spacing). I simply disabled the other add-on, used the "move me" function and I think I am definitely in a better place. Going to try my hand at unit frames now. Wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    I'm both a clicker and a fan of the default UI (save any convincing...I'm an old dog and I don't learn new tricks, I'm fine with both)

Currently the default UI has 5 action bars...standard, bottom left, bottom right, right 1 and right 2

I'd love to have another bottom left bar...or even move the right 1 bar to the bottom left (assuming it went from verticle to horizontal)

Anyone know an addon for this (I don't want something like bartender as I like where everything is located in the default UI...just an additional bar)

Thanks
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/button-forge should do the trick

Quote Originally Posted by Juan546 View Post
    I would like to know if there is any way to make my UI look the same for ALL characters. I really dont want to copy paste the WTF folder for every char. Any ideas?
    Try Reflux

What's the addon in the middle of the screen (the five icons - bloodthirst, raging blow, c.smash etc) which shows the cooldowns and when the ability is usable ?!

youtu.be/I3f4yAkPhiU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daka242 View Post
    What's the addon in the middle of the screen (the five icons - bloodthirst, raging blow, c.smash etc) which shows the cooldowns and when the ability is usable ?!

youtu.be/I3f4yAkPhiU
    It looks like clcinfo
    Since i am not playing warrior i only looked for it for 1min or so
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/clcinfo_armswarrior
    is for arms.
    You can look for the fury version or config clcinfo to look like that for fury.
    Tho there are many addons to achieve the same result

Ps.Older versions where you can get codes etc to make your own:
    http://code.google.com/p/clcinfo/sou...pec=svn44&r=44

Deleted
    Greetings.

I am looking to do some few minor UI tweaks. basically moving some default blizzard stuff around and stuff like that.
    Right now I am looking for a good way to move around with the achievement frame. By this i mean some way to see where im actually moving it, rather than having to earn an achievement everytime i wanna see if i got it how i like... Other than this, i might want to move loot frame, won item frame, and i cant remember the last one. But basic of this last part is just some way to make it visible so i can see what im working with. I tried /script AchievementAlertFrame1:Show(); without luck.

EDIT: Thank you Treeston for quick and usefull reply, worked with no problems.
    Also looking for someone with Pitbull, who has managed to get ThinOutline implemented, or just any person who got an idea about a way to do this. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mmoc0c19432c2d; 2013-01-02 at 01:56 PM.

Deleted
    Code:
    /run AlertFrame_OnEvent(AlertFrame,"ACHIEVEMENT_EARNED",1337)

Deleted
    Get Power Auras for start. Make a new entry of the buff fill in the required info and you will have your aura on your screen. You can adjust both position and size, either the icon or the stack counter. For example what i have done in my shaman is to enable text auras for icon w/o writing anything into it, and enlarging the stack count. So I get one big number showing the stack of the buff and nothing else.

Hey guys

In this video from fatboss ill like to know what addon the druid is useing to show his own health unitfream/target? hope you can help me! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIl_oHtzKrA

Quote Originally Posted by Tash View Post
    Hey guys

In this video from fatboss ill like to know what addon the druid is useing to show his own health unitfream/target? hope you can help me! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIl_oHtzKrA
    Looks like whoa UnitFrames to me.

Anyone know if there is a addon that makes the default blizzard debuffs on target bigger something like xpearl?