Deleted
    Hi. I'm looking for an addon to show buffs when they are active.
    More specificly, say i get Pain Supression on me, I would like a timer/icon which shows the duration of the buff.
    When it is not active, theres shouldnt be anything shown ofcourse. Please dont say PowerAuras/WeakAuras! I found those addons very confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well really PA or WA do that job exactly. You could also try Raven, which is pretty much a buff tracker (you can make icons too), rFilter3 (has LUA configuration), or NeedToKnow (although I'm not sure you can make icons). But if you think Power Auras is confusing then Raven and rFilter will be too. If you find you just can't understand Raven, rFilter or NeedToKnow I could help you with WeakAuras (mainly just making the aura for you and have you import it to your WA), all you'd need to tell me would be which buffs you want to track on you.

I hope this helped.
    [/CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there such a sound add on that cuts out all sound other then voice dialogue? When I'm in a raid I don't want to hear any spells or anything going off.... Only what the boss is saying.

Deleted
    I have a question regarding STUF unitframes, what i wonder is if i in some way can make the pet health bar color to be the players class color?
    So if i play a hunter the pet health bar is green and if i play a warlock it's purple.
    The only thing i can do now is to choose custom color and make it the same as the class color but since there's no profiling in stuf this is rather useless since it's the same on all classes with custom.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    I have a question regarding STUF unitframes, what i wonder is if i in some way can make the pet health bar color to be the players class color?
    So if i play a hunter the pet health bar is green and if i play a warlock it's purple.
    The only thing i can do now is to choose custom color and make it the same as the class color but since there's no profiling in stuf this is rather useless since it's the same on all classes with custom.
    There is a "Save per character" option at the very bottom of the global options. However i have never used this and have no clue how it works. It also warns in the tooltip that it may reset the settings on other characters, so that's up to you to risk. Other options could be to try Reflux, it will "emulate" profiles for Stuf, again I've never used so i can't help there either.

So other than those couple options you have to use custom color if you want to match the pets color to your class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    I hope this helped.
    I got it to work as i wanted with Raven, thanks.

Any kind soul out there who could help converting from Pitbull DogTax Text to Lua? Reply here or send a pm, please.

not sure if this is the right forum for this but i'm trying to build an excel sheet with my characters current equipment and i want to be able to mouseover the item name and it have a pop up picture of the item like the tool tips in game except on my excel sheet, is there a way to do this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    Anyone know why my Elvui looks like this
    http://i.imgur.com/ILFu8Tc.jpg (massive Bnet Frame)
    chatter causes that (for me at least)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glovhizzle View Post
    not sure if this is the right forum for this but i'm trying to build an excel sheet with my characters current equipment and i want to be able to mouseover the item name and it have a pop up picture of the item like the tool tips in game except on my excel sheet, is there a way to do this?
    Excel's comment system doesn't allow you to put images in the comments, and that's the only thing that I'm aware of that could do what you want.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 02:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    There is a "Save per character" option at the very bottom of the global options. However i have never used this and have no clue how it works. It also warns in the tooltip that it may reset the settings on other characters, so that's up to you to risk. Other options could be to try Reflux, it will "emulate" profiles for Stuf, again I've never used so i can't help there either.

So other than those couple options you have to use custom color if you want to match the pets color to your class.
    I actually do happen to use the Save Per Character option with Reflux to provide profiling - so I can have one character be a design test (usually my druid, so I can test power texts with rage, energy, mana, and combo points) without screwing with my other character's setups until it's ready to play. It's not too difficult to set up.

I don't remember if it wiped my other toons' setups, or if it just saved them with the "current" setup I'd had.

Hey everyone, I am using sUF and I am wondering if it is possible to make the health bar any color. I can't seem to find it I dont know if its just me or you can't do it. I can only change it to class, static, and health percent.

Quote Originally Posted by ZealousSpartan View Post
    Hey everyone, I am using sUF and I am wondering if it is possible to make the health bar any color. I can't seem to find it I dont know if its just me or you can't do it. I can only change it to class, static, and health percent.
    You set it to Static then go into the General Options and the Colors tab. There you will find an option to choose the Static color. Don't have SUF atm, so names might be a bit off, but it's the top option on the left menu there. Hard to miss I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post
    You set it to Static then go into the General Options and the Colors tab. There you will find an option to choose the Static color. Don't have SUF atm, so names might be a bit off, but it's the top option on the left menu there. Hard to miss I hope.
    This worked, don't know why I couldn't figure that out. Thanks.

Deleted
    A question about Sldatatext, i wonder if i in some way can change the color of the texts?
    In the ingame options i can only select class colored.
    I however want the first text to be dark blue (the same as elvui uses) and the last text to be white.
    With "first" and "last" i mean this ->

First - Last

Guild: 10
    Friends: 8
    Armor: 100%
    Etc

Deleted
    Is anyone aware of if there is a way of / an addon that uses Shadowed Unit Frames, but purely for boss frames - not the standard party / target / focus frames etc?

I really like the functionality of SUF's dot/debuff display on boss frames, but I wouldn't want them replacing my standard unit frames.

Another addon specifically designed to modify boss frames only would also work. Any advice / pointing in the right direction would be fantastic.

Hello community,
    Could anyone help me to move this button? I'm not interested in addon, since i rarely use them. I'd like a script that allows me to move it a bit down, so its not covering my unit frames. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Herpi; 2013-01-28 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by annicep View Post
    Hello community,
    Could anyone help me to move this button? I'm not interested in addon, since i rarely use them. I'd like a script that allows me to move it a bit down, so its not covering my unit frames. Thanks in advance!

--Screenie--
    Code:
    /run ExtraActionButton1:SetPoint("CENTER",0,100)
    Just change the values at the end and you're good to go.
    Code:
    /run ExtraActionButton1:Show()
    /run ExtraActionButton1:Hide()
    Use these to show and hide the frame wherever you are.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a little help with Reflux profiles. The addon isn't picking up a few things, such as Sexymap profiles. I'm curious how to manually add an addon to a profile.

Deleted
    Hey! I saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Go1B6bUWtw fatboss kill guide on HC Vizier and at the start of the video the guy has this name addon that colours the names with class colours and guild etc. is hidden. Do any of you know what this addon is called? I would like to have it for 25 man raiding, unless somebody can come up with an even better idea!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's a nameplate addon - he just has it showing Names in Classcolor with no health/power/cast bars. Any nameplate addon should be able to do it in some way/shape/form.

Deleted
    I am looking for an addon where you can save your talent choices per boss and which warns you if you are in front of the boss and the talents you have chosen atm are different from the saved ones. We had a few instances where we wiped because somebody took the wront talent and forgot to change it before the boss.
    Last edited by mmoc05fd85e432; 2013-01-30 at 08:28 PM.