So, gone for a long year or so, now back and unfortunately using Tuk UI for sake of something that works out of the box. Tuk and Tidyplates:Threatplates however don't seem to play nice. Google-fu and such assure me that these two can and will happily co-exist, but it ain't happening. Found various vague mutterings of fixes that work for Elv not Tuk, threads which end in "got it to work, thanks!" without stating how, you know the kind of thing.

Best I can manage is to make friendly nameplates display correctly via TP:TP and no form of hostile nameplates able to display whatsoever. I'd given up and just run without but it's still bugging me. Anyone found the workaround for this combination? It's probably something obvious but I've tried both simple fixes and ghastly edit type fixes with no joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresc View Post
    Miks Scrolling Text should help with that, as well as providing other configurable ways to view your combat text.

In action.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Rsj...1lm7kA&index=2
    Can it add a plus sign while retaining the original font? If so, that would be very convenient, as I was planning on getting that addon anyway.

I'm looking for a script/addon that displays the duration of buffs/debuffs in the same manner as how CooldownCount works for your actionbars. Most important is for debuffs on targets so I can see how much is left of my dots when playing Warlock to utilize Pandemic in PvP. I'd like it to not change the original UI more than adding visual timers to the buffs/debuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I'm looking for a script/addon that displays the duration of buffs/debuffs in the same manner as how CooldownCount works for your actionbars. Most important is for debuffs on targets so I can see how much is left of my dots when playing Warlock to utilize Pandemic in PvP. I'd like it to not change the original UI more than adding visual timers to the buffs/debuffs.
    Delete CooldownCount and install OmniCC instead. Made by the same guy, so don't ask me why he's made two different ones.
    OmniCC should work for everything you would ever want to have counters on.

Can anyone tell me what addon is in this UI? Under his HP bar when he uses DS it shows the amount left on his blood shield and the timer on it. you can see it around the 40 minute mark in the video during a boss fight. twitch.tv/kaywarrior/b/364438745

Is there any way to get actionbar buttons to be pixel perfect? Right now it doesn't matter how i move them, 1 or more buttons always gets "smudgy" in one corner...

Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post
    Delete CooldownCount and install OmniCC instead. Made by the same guy, so don't ask me why he's made two different ones.
    OmniCC should work for everything you would ever want to have counters on.
    I don't see where I can change OmniCC to add timers for debuffs on my target. I only get timers for my actionbars and character/inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I don't see where I can change OmniCC to add timers for debuffs on my target. I only get timers for my actionbars and character/inventory.
    OmniCC does that out of the box, you don't have to do anything to make it show up. I just did a quick test with no addon other than OmniCC and I had timers on my target debuffs.

The only option you could try to change is the "Minimum size to display text" slider, so that OmniCC works on smaller icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Is there any way to get actionbar buttons to be pixel perfect? Right now it doesn't matter how i move them, 1 or more buttons always gets "smudgy" in one corner...
    Sure there is a way. You have to play around with size, spacing/padding and x/y values to find a good spot for your action bars where they look good. Took me a long time to get it just right.
    Last edited by TellyTop; 2013-02-06 at 08:42 PM.

Sure there is a way. You have to play around with size, spacing/padding and x/y values to find a good spot for your action bars where they look good. Took me a long time to get it just right.
    I've spent hours doing that and it is not possible when i want my bar to be in the center with a 0.6 scale and 10 buttons, i can get the top and bottom to look pretty good but there is always 2 buttons that get smudgy on the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    I've spent hours doing that and it is not possible when i want my bar to be in the center with a 0.6 scale and 10 buttons, i can get the top and bottom to look pretty good but there is always 2 buttons that get smudgy on the sides.
    Tell me what Action Bar addon and Masque skin you're using and I'll have a look at it tomorrow.

Tell me what Action Bar addon and Masque skin you're using and I'll have a look at it tomorrow.
    That would be awesome!
    Im using Bartender 4, lowest UI scale and the masque doesnt matter as long as it can get a black/grey/back border like in this picture with the bar scale at 0.6.

Quote Originally Posted by morb1 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what addon is in this UI? Under his HP bar when he uses DS it shows the amount left on his blood shield and the timer on it. you can see it around the 40 minute mark in the video during a boss fight. twitch.tv/kaywarrior/b/364438745
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/blood-shield-tracker

Is there an addon which creates unit frames for offensive mobs nearby? I'm drooling at the thought of having a group of mob unitframes and casting dots on them with mouseover macros.
    i5 4690k ♦ Z97-A ♦ GTX 760 SLI ♦ 8 GB ♦ 120Gb + 1Tb + 4Tb ♦ Define R4
    Muh Paladin

Hello, having some problems with Weakauras ICD tracking beacuse of Alter Time.

Code:
    dWdTdaGEGQAxkqBJcAMaP5sbmBqDzOBcuXHLY3OqgNi1ofL9s2Ts7hi(PIYWqOFtvFMsnukIbRigUeoiq5OkKogI6CuGwiISukrlMsA5s6HuOEQQLPq9CuMOcQPkvtgKPlCrfPRQaEMi66OAJkiBfOkBMkTDr1hbQ0PrAAIW3PegPcXFLOrtrz8uuDsfv3II01qW5b4XuXTb0RfjlYQRduhshsDDZN56YWqzMsojr9OsTTXQ66ScegoRbe1hLtDsHlcbYKUFT5itN55vhKV0qVaUbaR6bGcuhZXn05lMJBOhuGiKoeV2cQF1ttq3BXoBHbis6yoUHUXEGwBbita1BRZ4wXCCJZDDPMRxc2awcwPLtbNzG30H15mSKvGWWznGOiPdHSGV0qVaUbaR6CgwY88QdYxAis6CgwcHSGV0qK03gqKPUYiRpkN6KcxecKjD)AZrMcf6U(n0bdkh3GxrDZqQTzHYssqh23GuxV6Hr11bYHdQ6kuOZzyjmMJWYQoNHLoEGwBHiPq31VXPGpQmYe0HOSc4gGhnNumDqMOxrBQF7akqDQJF1D8EyiVfRiP74H9v1v2ynu6egzusdtqKyIegoMmrdkxtjyOYsQHsKMyY0jnOHehtyCAcJtlxtjqqHolAoPyg73OrxG4g6ZgO)5dpvVXdVSQdyMRlddLzQre1Pq6t9DqMm34H1xoWELABJvMYgRBbfkmtzjjOdHSwWRTafj9geenO(TbxgvQTnwzQRmYQRhvQTnwvxpauG6nETPZ4wXCCJZDDPMRxAmyVx(oyw219wSZwyaIKoMJBOpc2GdZ0zCRyoUHjv0LAU(nzkOGQt3CSYqrsFBarM6kJS(OCQtkCriqM09Rnhzk05ln0lGBaWQoeAL762buG6JmfutgAaqvOZ3OsTTXQ6kuOqhIYkGBaM74x95BGv3MdAG5o(Lza6MxcKYCklYlkJkDtHHolAoPyM4PBOB5CWDKUcDMo5btmOrdMwpxzKtqKOcja
    This is the Aura I use to track my Essence of Terror ICD with. It's trigger is Event->Combat Log->Aura Removed. So it activates once my trinket proc runs out and then starts the countdown. The problem is with alter time where my aura is removed for a split second and then refreshed so the timer then is faulty. Anyone know if theres a workaround for this?

Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post
    Is there an addon which creates unit frames for offensive mobs nearby? I'm drooling at the thought of having a group of mob unitframes and casting dots on them with mouseover macros.
    Not really - they wouldn't be able to accept mouse input, even if there was such an addon, and therefore would be useless for mouseover macros, targetting, or clique-style click-to-cast bindings.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Aww, that's a pity. Boss frames gave me hope that the functions might not be secure after all.
    i5 4690k ♦ Z97-A ♦ GTX 760 SLI ♦ 8 GB ♦ 120Gb + 1Tb + 4Tb ♦ Define R4
    Muh Paladin

Blizzard specifically provides those UnitID's, which means that clickable frames can be "created" for them - boss1/2/3/4/5 (I believe) are all part of the game's UnitID framework.

UnitID's are given for specific "Boss" units in some fights, Player, Target, Party1/2/3/4, Pet, Focus, Raid1-Raid40, and can usually have "pet" or "target" added to the end (partypet1/2/3/4, raidpet1-raidpet40, partytarget1-4, raidtarget1-40, raidpettarget1-40, etc).

Basically, if a mob isn't being targetting by you, a pet, or a group member, there's no way to create a clickable frame for them.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

You can actually append "target" to any valid unitID as often as you'd like. So "partytarget1" should be "party1target".

Exception is made for player names (which are valid unitIDs as long as the player is in your party or raid), where "-target" is used instead.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

I left out the "targettargettargettargettargettarget (always some dude named Kevin Bacon, wtf Blizz?)" joke out of my earlier post. ;-)

Hi guys,

So i have just started using weak auras and i'm having a problem with some icons i want to configure. What im trying to do are some icons that show up when my buffs are ready to use (i.e Berserker Rage, Bloodbath, etc) and if i use them, the icon have to hide himself and show up again when the cooldown is <= 5 seconds. Also, I want the icon to glow when the cooldown reaches 0 seconds. Someone helped me and I got the icons working except for the glowing part... I tried many different things but the only glowing effect i found was the one in the actions tab and i don't like how it looks, and I couldn't make it glow just when the cooldown was in 0 seconds...
    So my questions are, how can i make an icon glow exactly when the buff cooldown is 0 seconds? and, are there any other glow effects for the icons? something like the glow when you get a proc in the icons in your action bars?

Thanks in advance! and sorry for my bad english :P