Deleted
    Recommendations for a good addon to track combat res cooldowns?

http://i.imgur.com/qND9nna.png

Anyone know name of this addon that is showing the incoming healz/bubbles from priest as blue in the HP bar if it is a addon?

Deleted
    When I swapped to my warlock I installed the original elvUI. Somehow I can't get npcscan overlay to work on the minimap. Any suggestions?

Which rune tracking addon is that?
    I can't post images ;/
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-02-23 at 07:48 PM.

I'm trying to figure out a solution for my own UI so I can have a buff tracker by the map for those types of buffs. I couldn't seem to find one for myself that was stand alone. Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not an addon, those are just the Blizzard Default Raid Frames and those are incoming heals. Although I think it's only on the PTR that the incoming heals are blue. I have never used the Blizz Raid Frames on live ever (although I think incoming heals are green?).

Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/qND9nna.png

Anyone know name of this addon that is showing the incoming healz/bubbles from priest as blue in the HP bar if it is a addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Shataw View Post
    Could be nibRunes.

Deleted
    A question regarding stuf, is there a way to make a custom pattern tag/lua that makes the unitnames grow downwards instead of the standard left to right?
    Like this ->

N
    a
    m
    e

Quote Originally Posted by Shataw View Post
    I can't post images ;/
    As Nibelheim said, that can be done with nibRunes.
    Last edited by mmocf4ab73a1dd; 2013-02-24 at 12:31 PM.

Deleted
    Hee you guys!

i got a question, do you guys know or got an addon wich " alarms" me ( like with the 5 stacks of mealstrom in standard UI ) for my killshot ( when target is below 35% and actualy makes some sort of art or alarm around my screen ) I use a macro so the light around the button itself isn't working.

Same goes for Soul reaper and some more procs i got to be able to see this.

Can any1 help me ?

Deleted
    What's the code you should use on your unit frames to get it to display the name shorter, such as "Raider's Training Dummy" too "R.T Dummy"?

Maybe something like:

Code:
    function(unit)
    	local name = UnitName(unit) or unit
    	name = name:gsub("([^\128-\191][\128-\191]*)%S* ", "%1."))

local shortname = ""
    	local nameLength = 12
    	name:gsub("([^\128-\191][\128-\191]*)", function(a) shortname = shortname..a end, nameLength)

return shortname
    end

Deleted
    Another question from me, this one is regarding reflux.
    I did a /reflux snapshot "profilename" and then added bagbrothers, bagnon, stuf and nibchattabs savedvariable name that i found in the .toc and then did a /save.
    After this i logged in to an alt did a /reflux switch "profilename" and everything loads except the addons mentioned above, they are in their defult look.
    Am i doing something wrong? I thought reflux would create profiles for the addons that miss it when you add their savedvariable name.
    Or atleast this is what the creator says on wowinterface.
    When i do a /reflux show on my main it says

Active profile is "profilename"
    StufDB is being emulated.
    BrotherBags is being emulated.
    BagnonGlobalSettings is being emulated.
    BagnonFrameSettings is being emulated.
    Addon state is not being saved.

Whats up with the last line? I did type /reflux save and i get "no emulations saved" in the chat.
    What am i missing?
    Thanks!

And here's a question regarding weakauras and kgpanels.
    I've made a progressbar in weakauras that tracks demo locks demonic fury, i do however want 2 x kgpanels to be parented to it but since weakauras dont get an unique name for anchoring/parenting i wonder if there's another way to do this?
    Last edited by mmocf4ab73a1dd; 2013-02-27 at 01:12 PM.

Does anyone know how to make it so it only shows my debuffs and my debuffs only on the target with Pitbull 4? I forgot how you do it : /

I'm looking for an addon which tracks phase times(%values).
    Like count from pull to first transition yell and save that time.
    I've had one like that quite a while ago, but I can't seem to find anything like it right now :/

Deleted
    Since I've been configuring my UI to perfection with hours of editing, I'd now like to copy the settings down to a USB memory so I won't lose it if my computer crashes for some reason. I read this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Your-Interface and I learned that copying the "WTF" folder AND the "Interface" folder will save both the addons I have installed + it's settings.

What I'd like to know is how I make a back up for my account wide macros + my character specific macros. Is it saved in the same folders, so WTF and Interface should cover macros aswell?

Yup, they should also theoretically be saved server-side, but I've never seen evidence of this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Yup, they should also theoretically be saved server-side, but I've never seen evidence of this.
    ok thank you!

Deleted
    Hi all,

I was wondering if there was any addon, that can save sets of spells on the action bars, and just replace them with the ones i want after the respec from lets say balance into bear ?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnywalker View Post
    Hi all,

I was wondering if there was any addon, that can save sets of spells on the action bars, and just replace them with the ones i want after the respec from lets say balance into bear ?

Thanks in advance
    Check out Action Bar Saver

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Hi I'm looking for the addon the paladin uses in this video
    http://youtu.be/7tu9ggeThGQ
    The Addon wich is tracking his uptime of the spells wich is displayed on the spells itself