Could be InlineAura, I can't be bothered looking through a 20+min video.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZero View Post

I'm trying to figure out a solution for my own UI so I can have a buff tracker by the map for those types of buffs. I couldn't seem to find one for myself that was stand alone. Any suggestions?
    You can setup weak auras to do that. PM me if you want the script.

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rushgarroth View Post
    Hi I'm looking for the addon the paladin uses in this video

The Addon wich is tracking his uptime of the spells wich is displayed on the spells itself
    Weak Auras

It was http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/inline-aura
    inline aura i was looking for... was probably my bad posting this video cause it was not really what i was looking for after i watched it again after an hour

10+ Year Old Account
    Well im looking for a Warrio Fury UI. Any ideas?
    Thank u Bro.

I just deleted all of my addons to try out a different setup. I'm going to be using Elvui and hopefully Vuhdo. I've always used Healbot with Xperl and Bartender for my bars. What I'm wondering is if I can set up Vuhdo to look like Grid but function almost exactly like healbot. I don't like Clique and I've heard Vuhdo is like Healbot with more functionality but it's just such a pain to set up that I've never gone through with it completely. I want to be able to use the same mouse and keyboard key binds with it and set up the actual Vuhdo bars to show the spell icons such as rejuv, regrowth, lifebloom, illuminated healing... shit like that as well as debuffs like curses and magic/poison effects. Is this possible?

Deleted
    Does anyone know how to get rid of the shadowborder in kuiNamePlates? I want 1px black borders.
    I tryed to replace the "shadowBorder" in kuimedia and replace it with a 1px border but that didn't work, strangly it didn't do anything.
    I've also looked in the lua but can't find anything that fixes this.
    Or can you guys recommend another lightweight nameplate addon that you can change the bar width/height, font and border in?

Deleted
    Greetings.

Is there any major/"important" changes to map API in this 5.2 patch? I've looked through http://www.wowpedia.org/Patch_5.2.0/API_changes already, however i couldnt find any solution to the issue. Currently my map looks to be working, but i cannot interact with it at all. No ping, no right click tracking, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqacia View Post
    Since I've been configuring my UI to perfection with hours of editing, I'd now like to copy the settings down to a USB memory so I won't lose it if my computer crashes for some reason. I read this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Your-Interface and I learned that copying the "WTF" folder AND the "Interface" folder will save both the addons I have installed + it's settings.

What I'd like to know is how I make a back up for my account wide macros + my character specific macros. Is it saved in the same folders, so WTF and Interface should cover macros aswell?
    Expand the WTF folder WTF>ACCOUNT>SERVER NAME>TOON NAME than look for "macros-cache".....thats for that toons macros, if you want the macros for all toons look under your account name.

Deleted
    I'm looking for an addon that has "/in" functionality. Any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that has "/in" functionality. Any ideas?
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/slash-in ?
    - be3f

How do you get really crisp borders in your UI without using .lua? Mine are always sharp on one side and faded on the other.
    i.imgur com/T6UZQoh.jpg

Hey folks, I'm using a tiny little addon to show my interrupts/spellsteals/purges as an emote.

Since 5.2 the order of my purges got turned around, 'Player purged Enemy's HostileSpell with FriendlyPurge' became 'Player purged Enemy's FriendlyPurge with HostileSpell', while spellsteals and interrupts still work like a charm although they all use the same variables.

Here's the relevant code:

Code:
    function ShowSpellLink(spellID)
        local spellLink = GetSpellLink(spellID or 0) or "<no spellLink found>";
        DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(spellLink);
    end

local function OnEvent(self, event, ...)
    	if ( event == "PLAYER_LOGIN" ) then
    		self:UnregisterEvent("PLAYER_LOGIN");
    		self:RegisterEvent("COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED")
    	elseif ( event == "COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED" ) then

local timestamp, eventType, hideCaster, sourceGUID, sourceName, sourceFlags, sourceRaidFlags, destGUID, destName, destFlags, destRaidFlags, spellID, spellName, _, extraskillID, extraskillname = ...;
    		if (eventType == "SPELL_INTERRUPT") and sourceName == UnitName("player") then
    				intmsg = ("interrupted "..destName.."'s "  ..GetSpellLink(extraskillID).. " with " ..GetSpellLink(spellID)..".")
    				SendChatMessage(intmsg, "EMOTE")
    		elseif (eventType == "SPELL_STOLEN") and sourceName == UnitName("player") then
    				intmsg = ("spellstole "..destName.."'s "  ..GetSpellLink(extraskillID).. " with " ..GetSpellLink(spellID)..".")
    		elseif (eventType == "SPELL_DISPEL") and sourceName == UnitName("player") and (UnitIsEnemy("target","player")) then
    				intmsg = ("purged "..destName.."'s "  ..GetSpellLink(extraskillID).. " with " ..GetSpellLink(spellID)..".")
    		end
    	end;
    end
    Of course, I could just swap places of '..GetSpellLink(extraskillID)..' and ' ..GetSpellLink(spellID)..' , but I think there has be to a more elegant way of fixing it.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Crusader86; 2013-03-11 at 05:05 PM.

Thread

COMBAT_LOG_EVENT spell orders are currently mixed around in 5.2 for some events. Likely a bug so it's likely to be fixed in the near future.

SPELL_DISPEL
    SPELL_AURA_BROKEN
    SPELL_AURA_BROKEN_SPELL

For 5.1, the order was: spellid, spellName, spellSchool, extraSpellID, extraSpellName, extraSpellSchool
    For 5.2, the order is changed to: extraSpellID, extraSpellName, extraSpellSchool, spellid, spellName, spellSchool

i tested forte today but i can't see any option to change the apperance of my cooldown bar. i want to have my cooldowns look like the ones on this screenshot

http://manaflask.com/images/gallerie...01_602305866_o[1].jpg
    13/13

Monk

I don't suppose there's an addon that basically does what satrina buff frames does (customizable/movable buff/debuff icons) that actually works correctly with masque?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    I don't suppose there's an addon that basically does what satrina buff frames does (customizable/movable buff/debuff icons) that actually works correctly with masque?
    Raven works with Masque

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the difference between Big wigs and DBM PvE raiding content vise?

Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    Raven works with Masque
    hmm thank you, u didn't answer my question directly, but you did it's not forte, it's raven
    http://manaflask.com/images/gallerie...6_o%5B1%5D.jpg
    13/13

Monk

can someone pls tell me which nameplates the rogue in this vid uses? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=vSysPR3H8VI#!

Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    Raven works with Masque
    Maximum thanks. I just switched to raven for my buff/debuff bars, now I can use it for icons!