Deleted
    Hi guys.
    My tiny social guild is progressing on Tortos right now, and I have a problem.
    I use spirit shell to absorb every second stomp from the boss, so the other healers can use their cds more efficiently during the whole fight.
    As you know SS effect stacks during the 15 seconds after its cast, so ideally to maximize the effect you have to cast it 15-20 second before a high damaging spell. I use DBM which gives me a sexy timer on the stomp, but looks like i loose track of it in the mess of the fight.
    Is it possibru to set a sound warning at a set time before a specific ability is cast? Maybe with an additional/different addon?
    I'm using our tankadin to call the cd right now, but it's not THAT good

It takes a bit to get used to a fight and its timing, and considering we are progressing pretty well this tier, I want to help my raid as much as possible.
    Thanks a lot.

Hello,

I am looking to have the proc glow effect go off whenever Healing stream totem is off CD.

For example, when Lava burst procs from lava flows it lights up?

I want that for Healing stream totem but whenever it's off cd in combat.

I was wondering if there was some macro I could use?

Thanks for the help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voh View Post
    I am looking to have the proc glow effect go off whenever Healing stream totem is off CD.

For example, when Lava burst procs from lava flows it lights up?

I want that for Healing stream totem but whenever it's off cd in combat.
    I use cooldowncount which gives a flashing animetion after the cd count goes to 0. It's not exactly what you are looking for, but i think you should take a look.
    Last edited by mmoc65ba707d63; 2013-03-15 at 11:46 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for a mod that can screen shot every bg I do at the end of the game, sometimes I forget to do this, so is there an addon for it? I would also like if it would categorize it by character.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I am trying to figure out how to set VuhDo raid frames to now show the raid role icon...I feel like im missing something dumb, but i've looked through the options several times and I can't seem to find it...I have all the complicated stuff set, someone please help with this simple problem...lol.
    Also, how to make VuhDo show all disease/magic debuffs with the default disease (brown skull icon) and default magic (not sure what this one is) icons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyradin View Post
    I am trying to figure out how to set VuhDo raid frames to now show the raid role icon...I feel like im missing something dumb, but i've looked through the options several times and I can't seem to find it...I have all the complicated stuff set, someone please help with this simple problem...lol.
    General menu, Indicators (advanced). Set the "special dot" as Role Icon
    Btw, it looks to me that vuhdo scans the specs instead of roles, it's not 100% accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyradin View Post
    Also, how to make VuhDo show all disease/magic debuffs with the default disease (brown skull icon) and default magic (not sure what this one is) icons
    Don't know this one, you have colors for each tipe of debuff (color menu) and I think it's better than the icon.
    You can set a certain buff to have special look, for example i have huge Icon and stack number for the deadly plague debuff from horridon, it helps to prioritize my dispels. This is on the debuff->custom menu.

I got a question regarding Tidyplates/Threatplates.
    I've set the texture on the bars to Vuhdo - Plain, but everytime I reload my UI, or relog, it resets back to the filthy default one.

Is there any solution to the problem?

Anyone know what the addon is in this video towards the bottom right hand side that is tracking the raid cooldowns?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=SDKYxVnMg90

It's probably hermes

Going through my old screenshots I came across some of a UI I use to use and wouldn't mind checking it out again. But for the life of my I can't find it / remember the name! Its driving me crazy! If anyone knows the name or has a link to it that would be great, I would be able to sleep in peace. Thanks in advance.

P.S Yes I use to click xd
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-03-20 at 08:13 AM.
    What's up Guys Syiler Here! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvL...r9S7buOA_-Vr7Q!
    Guide and Info content Creator for WoW and other MMOs/RPGs

Looking for that half-bar with icon look....checked DBM and BigWigs and if it's one of them I would like a pointer on what I'm missing to get it to look that way. Thanks. BTW< this is a youtube snap from Lathus's UI. TYVM.

http://imgur.com/RB43i0I

Deleted
    Howdy, does anyone know what font this fella is using on his unitframes, timers, nameplates?

http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw59185.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zyonkerz View Post
    Looking for that half-bar with icon look....checked DBM and BigWigs and if it's one of them I would like a pointer on what I'm missing to get it to look that way. Thanks. BTW< this is a youtube snap from Lathus's UI. TYVM.

http://imgur.com/RB43i0I
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...I-DBMSkin.html

Thanks for reminding me of this because i knew it was something i was missing when i updated my UI

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Howdy, does anyone know what font this fella is using on his unitframes, timers, nameplates?

http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw59185.jpg
    For me it looks like being a very clean setup with ElvUI.... Correct me if i'm wrong because i could be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    For me it looks like being a very clean setup with ElvUI.... Correct me if i'm wrong because i could be.
    Nope he's not using ElvUI.
    But i just want to know what font he's using;p

Anyone know the name of this UI?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0k1VeFGQm8

Looks like some Elv/TukUI edit but i just cant find it ;<

I'm trying to switch from Bars to Icons for timers in Weakauras. Easy enough, however, what I'd like is for either the text on the icon, or the icon itself to flash when below a certain time duration.

Messing around with it, I don't see a way to make this happen via the usual options. I'm guessing I'd have to paste in some code for this to work properly. If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

Deleted
    Hello all, would like to know if there's a basic addon that could announce to the raid (not LFR) what/when I've won something from a bonus roll. Would be useful if it also showed what others had won from bonus rolls (to facilitate beneficial bonus roll usage and more players getting better loot overall).

Thanks for your help

Hey! Got a strange issue here concerning the Weak Auras interface.

Upon typing /wa, this abomination appears:

Has anyone encountered this problem before and/or know how to correct it? I would prefer not to have to remake all of my Weak Auras if possible

Many thanks in advance for anyone who can help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Hey! Got a strange issue here concerning the Weak Auras interface.

Upon typing /wa, this abomination appears:

Has anyone encountered this problem before and/or know how to correct it? I would prefer not to have to remake all of my Weak Auras if possible

Many thanks in advance for anyone who can help me!
    I had this happen when I unintentionally put in artwork for a custom Aura which was an unsupported file type for the artwork. I had to manually go through the .lua and find it, and delete it. Once that was done, it worked properly again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    I had this happen when I unintentionally put in artwork for a custom Aura which was an unsupported file type for the artwork. I had to manually go through the .lua and find it, and delete it. Once that was done, it worked properly again.
    Oh damn. This happened without me doing anything :\ Not sure I'd be able to do the same as you to set things straight