Tidy Plates: Threat Plates refuses to show nameplates for Neutral mobs. I've gone through all the settings and made sure that Neutral plates are not turned off and not set to hidden but they just don't show up. By Neutral I mean mobs you can kill with yellow nameplates but they don't aggro unless you attack them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Hey! Got a strange issue here concerning the Weak Auras interface.

Upon typing /wa, this abomination appears:

Has anyone encountered this problem before and/or know how to correct it? I would prefer not to have to remake all of my Weak Auras if possible

Many thanks in advance for anyone who can help me!
    Looks to be a manual resizing handle in the bottom left corner of the window, the diagonal striping.
    Try dragging that to enlarge the window.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Looks to be a manual resizing handle in the bottom left corner of the window, the diagonal striping.
    Try dragging that to enlarge the window.
    I herped and I derped, and you were correct. I cannot believe I was dumb enough to not look at the bottom left :P Usually the resize adjuster is on the bottom right.

Many thanks :P *smacks head* So dumb.

RC addon?

Does anyone know what the name of this addon is or which one it is part of?

Its driving me nuts.

That might be oRA3

Not using it myself so just a wild stab in the dark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Does anyone know what the name of this addon is or which one it is part of?
    Its driving me nuts.
    It is part of oRA3 as esevenf guessed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need a monk mistweaver UI, any ideas guys?

Thankz

Deleted
    Anyone know why Shadow blades doesnt show up on rogue power bars, I have it enabled and everything.

Deleted
    Question regarding WeakAuras.

Is it possible to have a single button show the duration of an ability (for example Survival Instint) and when it's over the cooldown of the ability shows.
    Now I'm using 2 different buttons.

Question regarding Vuhdo...

Is there a way to track buffs/hots like so? (Track buffs/hots starting from one point and extending outwards while centered) ... and is there also a way to create a custom layout instead of the 2 default layouts it provides?

WeakAuras: I want to create a string for tracking current experience and experience needed for levelling up. I couldn't figure how to do it in WA. I'm sure it must be possible. The reason I want to do this is because I want to convert the XP bar from a bar to a texture/icon with a 'cooldown' display that function as the exp bar.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Hey,

does anyone know how to remove the Blizzard Raidwarnings....I'm using DBM but they wont vanish!
    I even tried to remove them with MoveAnything...doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Question regarding WeakAuras.

Is it possible to have a single button show the duration of an ability (for example Survival Instint) and when it's over the cooldown of the ability shows.
    Now I'm using 2 different buttons.
    Yes, you create two auras, same size, and place them on the same spot as one another. It's handy for the remaining CD to have them desaturated, and lit up during.

Just create your aura for the ability when active, duplicate it, and change it to track the CD instead of the active duration.

Deleted
    Hello there.

Does anyone know the name of the addon that shows his +AP in the middle of the screen? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuznMjmkUEM

Also, is there any way how to turn off these annoying floating texts like "Snared", "Losing aggro" etc.?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    Yes, you create two auras, same size, and place them on the same spot as one another. It's handy for the remaining CD to have them desaturated, and lit up during.

Just create your aura for the ability when active, duplicate it, and change it to track the CD instead of the active duration.
    Thats what I have been doing, just wondered if it could be done with a single weakaura.
    I guess not then

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    WeakAuras: I want to create a string for tracking current experience and experience needed for levelling up. I couldn't figure how to do it in WA. I'm sure it must be possible. The reason I want to do this is because I want to convert the XP bar from a bar to a texture/icon with a 'cooldown' display that function as the exp bar.
    This question is still relevant, but now I've got another question I'd like answering to.

I have a circular display of 6 possible buffs that appear on the middle of my screen. I want in the middle to have a text, displaying the amount of buffs I have, and the possible amount of buffs. ie., I have 2 trinket procs, jade spirit, berserking and dark soul, and lets say 1 trinket procs along with jade spirit - then I want it to display 2/6.

I have other questions as well, so if you are a WeakAuras wizard, I'd love to get in touch with you. Please send me a message on this forum, so we can proceed to Skype.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Looking for an addon that simplifies creating raid groups / managing calendar invites.

We run two 10m groups so it'd be really nice to be able to visualize in-game the same information that raid-comp provides. And it'd also be nice to be able to like mess around with groups without changing people's invite status, or having a way to revert or remember people's original raid invite status.

Hey,

is it possible to create a Weak Auras Button which shows how many Mushrooms i did palce as Restodruid or Moonkin?
    I find it hard to see how many shrooms are on the floor and tracking the GCD isn't easy sometimes aswell.

Deleted

How to i fix this?

€: nvm fixed it myself
    Last edited by mmoc9aad74b9e3; 2013-04-03 at 09:03 PM.