Quote Originally Posted by esevenf View Post
    I personally use Raven, it is very customizable and has support for masque skins.
    Raven was exactly what I wanted. Thanks!

I am lost all together with Macros i can make speak ones but that is it.

Looking for assistance editing the lua files for oUF_Might to hide the player power bar and bChat to enable URL links. The script listed on Wowinterface for bChat does not seem to work properly for URL links, it simply creates 3 different copies of a URL that's linked in chat but does not make it clickable.

Any thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPvfk0pZ8xA

The DK in this video , uses an addon that replaced the text for the DMg done to the target to something way cooler letter type. What is this addon ?
    Stuff

Does anyone know if you can set up Grid to show absorbs like this (screenshot is SUF)?

Is there a skin for the wow ui to make it look like the swtor ui? I like the blue and the style.

Looking for a paladin specific addon. I know there's an addon called Give Me OLD Paladin Icons Please!, that changes the icon of Divine Protection, Divine Shield a and rebuke to its old icon. But is there an addon, or a way, to change the icon of Hammer of Wrath to its old?

I miss it so much

I may be missing something, but shouldn't Skada's windows pop up when joining a group? I've tried with "hide when solo" On/Off, and various reset settings, but no matter what, I'm force to do a /skada Toggle every time I join a group. This used to be automatic out of the box didn't it?

Looking for a Weakaura trigger for afk status. Anyone know how to do this???

Is there a way to move the input box for ElvUI's chat? Basically, the person I'm attempting to help has turned off the left-hand chatbox, but the actual reply box (where you can see what you're typing back to see) is still stuck over there.

Is there any unitframe addon that can look like the ones in this UI? and also the cast bar?
    Hexaflexagons
    Mages are balanced. It's just that they aren't balanced for Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    Looking for a Weakaura trigger for afk status. Anyone know how to do this???

Anyone?! I know it's possible, there are addons which can track this via some trigger. I just can't figure it out for the life of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    Anyone?! I know it's possible, there are addons which can track this via some trigger. I just can't figure it out for the life of me.
    I'm not sure how WeakAuras works. I assume it has the ability to handle events and api. If so:

Register: PLAYER_FLAGS_CHANGED
    Api: UnitIsAFK("player")

Quote Originally Posted by dooffie66 View Post
    Is there any unitframe addon that can look like the ones in this UI? and also the cast bar?
    The author of the UI has made some unspecified personal changes, so it might not quite be the same as the original but as mentioned in the addon list they are using oUF_Qulight.html for the unitframes and castbar.
    Being an oUF layout that might require oUF to function, depending on whether it was embedded or not.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-04-13 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    I'm not sure how WeakAuras works. I assume it has the ability to handle events and api. If so:

Register: PLAYER_FLAGS_CHANGED
    Api: UnitIsAFK("player")
    Thanks for the help, Real. When I input that into the custom conditional box for "trigger", it returns with "function arguments expected near "API"".

Basically, it can pull from almost anything as a trigger, but my knowledge of code and API is pretty much nonexistant. lol

Edit: Ok, downloaded WeakAuras and gave a looksy into it. Do this:

Trigger > Trigger 1
    Type = Custom
    Event Type = Status
    Check On = Event(s)
    Event(s) = PLAYER_FLAGS_CHANGED
    Custom Trigger = function() return UnitIsAFK("player") end
    Custom Untrigger = function() return not(UnitIsAFK("player")) end
    Last edited by Nibelheim; 2013-04-13 at 06:30 AM.

can someone get me the PA or w/e addon that jhazrun was using during the hc lei shen paragon kill.
    thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Edit: Ok, downloaded WeakAuras and gave a looksy into it. Do this:

Trigger > Trigger 1
    Type = Custom
    Event Type = Status
    Check On = Event(s)
    Event(s) = PLAYER_FLAGS_CHANGED
    Custom Trigger = function() return UnitIsAFK("player") end
    Custom Untrigger = function() return not(UnitIsAFK("player")) end
    Worked like a charm. Thanks very much for the help!

Playing around with kg_panels for my new UI and I want a panel to act as a button to change my spec when clicked, but can't get it to work.

I've looked around and the best I can find is for an older version:

if pressed then SetActiveTalentGroup(GetActiveTalentGroup()%2+1); end

however I get error:

attempt to call global 'GetActiveTalentGroup' (a nil value)
    Debug:
    [C]: GetActiveTalentGroup()
    [string "Specbutton_OnClickDown"]:1:
    [string "Specbutton_OnClickDown"]:1

I don't know much (closer to nothing) about scripts so no Idea how to fix it, anyone here know what's wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

GetActiveSpecGroup is the API.
    Code:
    SetActiveSpecGroup(3-GetActiveSpecGroup())
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work