Couple questions really.

Firstly, how do I get rid of button glow effects selectively while using Bartender4? I was able to find the following command, but it doesn't seem to work (at least not with bartender buttons):
    ActionButton_HideOverlayGlow(ActionButton1)

I'm just trying to get rid of the freaking perma-glow Guard has for BrM Monks.

Secondly, how do I reference the same aggro % that Blizzard does with default target frames in a weakaura? The one that shows what % you are of the next best (or the highest) person on the target's threat table?
    I found it extremely useful to be able to tell how much of an aggro lead I had over the next best person, but all of the addons I've tried and weakauras I've putzed with (_,_,rawthreatpct,_,_ and such) only go up to 100%, and never seem to go below that until I lose aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiqjaq View Post
    Secondly, how do I reference the same aggro % that Blizzard does with default target frames in a weakaura? The one that shows what % you are of the next best (or the highest) person on the target's threat table?
    I found it extremely useful to be able to tell how much of an aggro lead I had over the next best person, but all of the addons I've tried and weakauras I've putzed with (_,_,rawthreatpct,_,_ and such) only go up to 100%, and never seem to go below that until I lose aggro.
    You'll want to use the 4th value. The 3rd value returns 100% if you're tanking, regardless.

_, _, _, pct = UnitDetailedThreatSituation("player", "target")

Quote Originally Posted by Apxaios View Post
    Hi i am looking for a way to save my elvui profile from the game folders, i've lost my profile already once and don't want to lose it again since i have put alot of time into the settings and small things!
    bump anyone!

High Overlord
    Hi folks, I was wondering if there is a way to get weakauras to more or less tell me if I have enough time left on my legendary meta gem buff (clearcasting) to cast a last instant spell, taking the GCD into account.

Something along the lines of, if Clearcasting - GCD => X where X is some kind of safespot for my latency and reaction time.

it can be in either lua code or an encoded string.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    You'll want to use the 4th value. The 3rd value returns 100% if you're tanking, regardless.

_, _, _, pct = UnitDetailedThreatSituation("player", "target")
    Ah I see, basically that UnitDetailedThreatSituation thing calls upon several values, and this expression names them. So a,b,c,d = UnitDetailedThreatSituation and I can reference all 4 values going forward. Right?
    Thanks a lot, I think I learned a bunch from that little blurb. Either that or I jumped to far too many conclusions.

Regardless, seems promising. A quick dungeon run had some really strange results (27% showing up while I had aggro on the boss?...) but I'll see about it. Many thanks.

Regardless, seems promising. A quick dungeon run had some really strange results (27% showing up while I had aggro on the boss?...) but I'll see about it. Many thanks.
    Yeah, I typically use the 3rd value. You can read about the differences here.

Yeah, I typically use the 3rd value. You can read about the differences here.
    Hmmm... Well if neither of those is what the default target frame uses then is there a way to replicate it?

Hmmm... Well if neither of those is what the default target frame uses then is there a way to replicate it?
    The default unit frames use the following functionality:

Events to watch for:
    "UNIT_THREAT_SITUATION_UPDATE"

Code:
    local isTanking, _, _, rawPercentage = UnitDetailedThreatSituation("player", "target")
    local display = rawPercentage
    if ( isTanking ) then
    	display = UnitThreatPercentageOfLead("player", "target")
    end
    if ( display and display ~= 0 ) then
    	return string.format("%d%%", display)
    else
    	return ""
    end
    Last edited by Nibelheim; 2013-05-14 at 01:01 PM.

I have two questions. One has to do with Elvui, is there a way to add a new font to the list of font choices? An I notice that the combat text seems to scroll behind the nameplates for damage. Anyway to fix this or change settings to allow the combat text to scroll above the nameplates? Thanks in advance.

The default unit frames use the following functionality:

Events to watch for:
    "UNIT_THREAT_SITUATION_UPDATE"

-snip-
    Brilliant, genius, and superb; you are a gentleman and a scholar sir, thanks much.

Quote Originally Posted by Toof1 View Post
    I recently tried ElvUI and on my main toon the little icon at the top right of ur map when u get mail does not work. IT is there for my alts but not my main and it sucks. I couldn't find anythign in any of the options to adjust it either. A lil help plz?
    bump
    10chars

Does anyone know of a mod that will hide the quest numbers that pop up on the right hand side of the quest tracker ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalistez View Post
    Does anyone know of a mod that will hide the quest numbers that pop up on the right hand side of the quest tracker ?
    Convert this code into an addon via the AddOn creation tool

Code:
    local function HideQuestPOI(name, type, index)
    	if(name == 'WatchFrameLines') then
    		_G['poi' .. name .. type .. '_' .. index]:Hide()
    	end
    end

local eventFrame = CreateFrame('Frame')
    eventFrame:RegisterEvent('PLAYER_LOGIN')
    eventFrame:SetScript('OnEvent', function(self, event)
    	hooksecurefunc('QuestPOI_DisplayButton', HideQuestPOI)
    end)

Convert this code into an addon via the AddOn creation tool
    Thanks Nib !

Would it work if I just added it into your watchframe addon ?

Thanks Nib !

Would it work if I just added it into your watchframe addon ?
    It will

It will
    You're a legend !

Thanks for your help

Hey, not sure if this is the right place to be posting this; I'm looking for a method of skinning Skada to make it look more polished. Don't run TukUI so as far as I know that means those skins won't work.

Heard skinner works but I'm holding off on that unless there isn't a better option.

Cheers.

Avast | Signature by Pangcakes | YouTube Channel

Is there any way to skin the Buffs/Debuffs in Stuf, or am I better off using a separate addon ?

Is there any way to skin the Buffs/Debuffs in Stuf, or am I better off using a separate addon ?
    Stuf supports ButtonFacade, so Masque will work with it. Link to skins on it's download page. Ryver is a decent skin for it.

Stuf supports ButtonFacade, so Masque will work with it. Link to skins on it's download page. Ryver is a decent skin for it.
    Thanks again Nib. I already had masque installed but Stuf won't show up in the list of addons when I open up the Masque config.

I have tried reinstalling Masque and Button Facade but it has made no difference.

Any thoughts ?