I am a shadow priest and want to know when it is beneficial to re-apply dots. I read there was an addon which shows the damage your dots do compared to what they are doing now. Any clues about the name?

Deleted
    Without trying to self-advertise, you might be talking about DotHaste.

Quote Originally Posted by matti0006 View Post
    I am a shadow priest and want to know when it is beneficial to re-apply dots. I read there was an addon which shows the damage your dots do compared to what they are doing now. Any clues about the name?
    That would most likely be affdots @ curse, originally meant for affliction warlocks there is an extra plugin for it for shadow priests, affdotspriest @ curse.

tyvm, I will try both of these and see if they are what I am looking for. I am sure it was another addon I remember, but these look like they will do the job fine!

Hello there people. I was wondering if there was any addon or script that would allow me to create a raid frame, or multiple raid frames, of both my party and the arena team. To explain a bit more thoroughly, I was hoping of putting both my own party and the arena frames as their own raid frames located down near my spells, without undocking or changing the basic ones. Although, if necessary, I'd accept even just an addon or script to change my arena frames to simple raid-frames and undock them.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Try PlateBuffs, which should work with the default nameplates and maybe some of the replacements.
    Unfortunately it's outdated (4.2)

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    Unfortunately it's outdated (4.2)
    This one is being kept up to date.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...eBuff-Mop.html

Deleted

Stuf - color castbar by class

Heya,

Is there an option in stuf to color the castbar by class?

thanks in advance for any help

Deleted
    How do I remove the red text at the top of my screen that says:
    Invalid target
    Can't do that while moving
    You have no target
    etc.

I can't find it anywhere in interface settings.

Deleted
    That was quick, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drecca View Post
    Here's my UI. My player and target frames are from STUF (party also). I have to use SUF frames for raiding since the STUF ones don't look as nice as the party ones. Does anyone know how to make the STUF raid frames look like the party ones, or how to make SUF look like the STUF player/target and party frames?

Image is too large and I don't know how to dynamically resize it, so here's the link

http://i.imgur.com/bNhNFYe.jpg
    anyone know? I'd like my STUF raid frames to look like the party frames..

Quote Originally Posted by Haxlax View Post
    Anyone know how to get Shadow Unit Frames to show your health as it is and in percentage on seperate rows of your health bar.

Right now, it's level, name, health, health percentage on 1 row, but I want health percentage to be under your health if that makes any sense.
    Quoting myself ^

10+ Year Old Account
    How does one make the health bar on a unit frame a character portrait, as seen in various UIs? Can it be done with STUF or does it require custom coding?
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    How does one make the health bar on a unit frame a character portrait, as seen in various UIs? Can it be done with STUF or does it require custom coding?
    I have not used Stuf for a while, but this is how I would plan to go about it, should this be possible in Stuf.

Have the portrait in the same shape and format as the health bar, but behind it.
    Have the actual health a low opacity, and the health deficit a higher opacity so that lost health blocks out some of the portrait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I have not used Stuf for a while, but this is how I would plan to go about it, should this be possible in Stuf.

Have the portrait in the same shape and format as the health bar, but behind it.
    Have the actual health a low opacity, and the health deficit a higher opacity so that lost health blocks out some of the portrait.
    Ah yes, that makes sense. Thanks a lot!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Hello

Im looking for an addon i had a while ago. It puts a grid/coordinate system overlay on the UI to make it easier to position addons - anybody knows this addon?

thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowzx View Post
    Hello

Im looking for an addon i had a while ago. It puts a grid/coordinate system overlay on the UI to make it easier to position addons - anybody knows this addon?

thanks
    align
    10 chars

Is there any way for OmniCC to show a cooldown number on the button for spells with multiple charges (Hand of Gul'dan, for example)? Preferably in a different color or something. Currently it shows a number only for the last charge, but not when there's more than 1 charges remaining. All you see is the Blizzard built-in clock-style swirl thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    align
    10 chars
    The name is actually eAlign. The way to start the addon (and stop it) is /align.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rfarris View Post
    The name is actually eAlign. The way to start the addon (and stop it) is /align.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...153-Align.html

no it's not ^^