Quote Originally Posted by Haxlax View Post
    Anyone know how to get Shadow Unit Frames to show your health as it is and in percentage on seperate rows of your health bar.

Right now, it's level, name, health, health percentage on 1 row, but I want health percentage to be under your health if that makes any sense.
    Quoting myself ^

How does one make the health bar on a unit frame a character portrait, as seen in various UIs? Can it be done with STUF or does it require custom coding?
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    How does one make the health bar on a unit frame a character portrait, as seen in various UIs? Can it be done with STUF or does it require custom coding?
    I have not used Stuf for a while, but this is how I would plan to go about it, should this be possible in Stuf.

Have the portrait in the same shape and format as the health bar, but behind it.
    Have the actual health a low opacity, and the health deficit a higher opacity so that lost health blocks out some of the portrait.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I have not used Stuf for a while, but this is how I would plan to go about it, should this be possible in Stuf.

Have the portrait in the same shape and format as the health bar, but behind it.
    Have the actual health a low opacity, and the health deficit a higher opacity so that lost health blocks out some of the portrait.
    Ah yes, that makes sense. Thanks a lot!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Hello

Im looking for an addon i had a while ago. It puts a grid/coordinate system overlay on the UI to make it easier to position addons - anybody knows this addon?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flowzx View Post
    Hello

Im looking for an addon i had a while ago. It puts a grid/coordinate system overlay on the UI to make it easier to position addons - anybody knows this addon?

thanks
    align
    10 chars

Is there any way for OmniCC to show a cooldown number on the button for spells with multiple charges (Hand of Gul'dan, for example)? Preferably in a different color or something. Currently it shows a number only for the last charge, but not when there's more than 1 charges remaining. All you see is the Blizzard built-in clock-style swirl thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    align
    10 chars
    The name is actually eAlign. The way to start the addon (and stop it) is /align.

Quote Originally Posted by rfarris View Post
    The name is actually eAlign. The way to start the addon (and stop it) is /align.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...153-Align.html

no it's not ^^

There are multiple addons which create an alignment grid.
    Some are based on the name Align in some form, while others are not.
    Both are correct.

I got tired of these align addons and just carved lines in my eyes ...

Need a little help here..

I'm playing a demo lock, and using a WeakAuras icon to keep track of my Hand of Gul'dan cooldown. However, it only tracks the cooldown when both charges are used, which is fine, but I'd like it to show the number of the charges on the icon, and since I don't know how to write custom LUA and there is only an option for %p or %s in the WeakAuras config, I'm not sure how I would go about doing this.

So basically, if I didn't make it clear, when Hand of Gul'dan has 2 charges, I'd like it to have a 2 on the bottom right of the icon, and when I use 1 charge, I'd like the 2 to change to a 1, while also tracking the cooldown of HoG with a timer on the icon. Same for when both charges are used, I'd like it to show a 0 or no number and track the cooldown.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated

I stand corrected. This is the one I use:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ealign

It doesn't do much, but it's small and quick.

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post

I'm playing a demo lock, and using a WeakAuras icon to keep track of my Hand of Gul'dan cooldown. However, it only tracks the cooldown when both charges are used, which is fine, but I'd like it to show the number of the charges on the icon, and since I don't know how to write custom LUA and there is only an option for %p or %s in the WeakAuras config, I'm not sure how I would go about doing this.

So basically, if I didn't make it clear, when Hand of Gul'dan has 2 charges, I'd like it to have a 2 on the bottom right of the icon, and when I use 1 charge, I'd like the 2 to change to a 1, while also tracking the cooldown of HoG with a timer on the icon. Same for when both charges are used, I'd like it to show a 0 or no number and track the cooldown.

I could be wrong but I think you have to create one for 1 charge, one for 2 charges, and another to track the cd when there's no charges.
    place them all on the same spot so it looks like the same icon.

I could be wrong but I think you have to create one for 1 charge, one for 2 charges, and another to track the cd when there's no charges.
    place them all on the same spot so it looks like the same icon.
    Hrm, I guess I could try this, but I'm using a Dynamic Group so the icons are in ascending order by the length of cooldown. Not sure if it would work properly like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAL9MHfVwbw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL3diUUJYTg

Hi all
    I am looking for a macro for the Druid ability Force of Nature (treants).
    Basically, I want it so that if I have an enemy as mouse-over, it will cast the Treant on them. If not then it will cast it at my target.
    If this is possible, please let me know. I will be browsing!
    Thanks in Advance!

Quote Originally Posted by zborderz9 View Post
    Hi all
    I am looking for a macro for the Druid ability Force of Nature (treants).
    Basically, I want it so that if I have an enemy as mouse-over, it will cast the Treant on them. If not then it will cast it at my target.
    If this is possible, please let me know. I will be browsing!
    Thanks in Advance!
    Try this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Force of Nature
    /stopcasting
    /cast [target=mouseover, harm, nodead][target=target, harm, nodead] Force of Nature

Thanks so much Louna!!