There are multiple addons which create an alignment grid.
    Some are based on the name Align in some form, while others are not.
    Both are correct.

Deleted
    I got tired of these align addons and just carved lines in my eyes ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Need a little help here..

I'm playing a demo lock, and using a WeakAuras icon to keep track of my Hand of Gul'dan cooldown. However, it only tracks the cooldown when both charges are used, which is fine, but I'd like it to show the number of the charges on the icon, and since I don't know how to write custom LUA and there is only an option for %p or %s in the WeakAuras config, I'm not sure how I would go about doing this.

So basically, if I didn't make it clear, when Hand of Gul'dan has 2 charges, I'd like it to have a 2 on the bottom right of the icon, and when I use 1 charge, I'd like the 2 to change to a 1, while also tracking the cooldown of HoG with a timer on the icon. Same for when both charges are used, I'd like it to show a 0 or no number and track the cooldown.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    I stand corrected. This is the one I use:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ealign

It doesn't do much, but it's small and quick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post

I'm playing a demo lock, and using a WeakAuras icon to keep track of my Hand of Gul'dan cooldown. However, it only tracks the cooldown when both charges are used, which is fine, but I'd like it to show the number of the charges on the icon, and since I don't know how to write custom LUA and there is only an option for %p or %s in the WeakAuras config, I'm not sure how I would go about doing this.

So basically, if I didn't make it clear, when Hand of Gul'dan has 2 charges, I'd like it to have a 2 on the bottom right of the icon, and when I use 1 charge, I'd like the 2 to change to a 1, while also tracking the cooldown of HoG with a timer on the icon. Same for when both charges are used, I'd like it to show a 0 or no number and track the cooldown.

I could be wrong but I think you have to create one for 1 charge, one for 2 charges, and another to track the cd when there's no charges.
    place them all on the same spot so it looks like the same icon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    I could be wrong but I think you have to create one for 1 charge, one for 2 charges, and another to track the cd when there's no charges.
    place them all on the same spot so it looks like the same icon.
    Hrm, I guess I could try this, but I'm using a Dynamic Group so the icons are in ascending order by the length of cooldown. Not sure if it would work properly like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAL9MHfVwbw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL3diUUJYTg

Hi all
    I am looking for a macro for the Druid ability Force of Nature (treants).
    Basically, I want it so that if I have an enemy as mouse-over, it will cast the Treant on them. If not then it will cast it at my target.
    If this is possible, please let me know. I will be browsing!
    Thanks in Advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zborderz9 View Post
    Hi all
    I am looking for a macro for the Druid ability Force of Nature (treants).
    Basically, I want it so that if I have an enemy as mouse-over, it will cast the Treant on them. If not then it will cast it at my target.
    If this is possible, please let me know. I will be browsing!
    Thanks in Advance!
    Try this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Force of Nature
    /stopcasting
    /cast [target=mouseover, harm, nodead][target=target, harm, nodead] Force of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by Louna View Post
    Try this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Force of Nature
    /stopcasting
    /cast [target=mouseover, harm, nodead][target=target, harm, nodead] Force of Nature
    Nice one, very useful! Thanks!

Deleted

role icons & stuf

Heya,

I'm setting up my UF's with stuf and am wondering if there's a way to change the icons stuf uses for roles.

there's 2 possible ways i want to go with them:

- give the icons a border
    or
    - use the icons used in elvui

I really like the icons used in elvui so if anyone knows how i can setup stuf so it uses those icons.
    If that's not possible, does anyone know a way to skin the standard icons used by stuf?

thanks in advance !

Deleted
    What are these healthbars called? http://i.imgur.com/2B0jt.jpg

--BUMP--
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    Don't suppose anyone knows the /macro to switch a kgpanels profile? Or even layout.

Raven too, for that matter...

Thanks
    Also Shadowed Unit Frames

Quote Originally Posted by Zerah View Post
    --BUMP--

Also Shadowed Unit Frames
    If they use Ace libraries then it's easy enough. For example:
    Code:
    /run LibStub("AceAddon-3.0"):GetAddon("kgPanels").db:SetProfile("MyProfile")
    Some Addons have themselves registered in the global namespace, which makes it easier:
    Code:
    /run ShadowUF.db:SetProfile("MyProfile")
    Code:
    /run Raven.db:SetProfile("MyProfile")

Hello. In my server I have 7 alliance chars and 3 horde. I also have 2 guilds(for guild bank purposes), 1 horde and 1 alliance which I keep with 2 of my characters. I want an addon which, when I hover over an item it will say on tooltip if I have it in one of the 2 guild banks. I tried altoholic but it seems that as an alliance I cannot "see" the horde guild bank and the opposite. Is there any way I can sync both guild banks and have access to info from both on my characters?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

15+ Year Old Account
    Every time I reload the UI or change zones totemtimers resets the button timers to their default area instead of where I put them. Does anyone know how to stop/fix this?

I use rActionBar/ButtonStyler for my Hunter, but ElvUI action bars for my other toons due to the way I set up my UI for some reason. Here is basically an either/or pair of questions. Whichever is solved makes the other question useless. A

1. Can I make it so that I don't have to disable/enable ElvUI action bars everytime I switch characters? I use different profiles but the modules don't seem to load on a "per profile basis." It's either enabled or disabled across all profiles.

2. In rActionBarStyler, I use the combine bar 4/5 function so that both bars appear on mouseover at the same time, regardless of which one I'm mousing over. Is there a Visibility State I can put in to either 4/5 or both so that they both appear on mouseover (for ElvUI)?

Is there any alternative to ForteXcorsist cooldown bar? I don't want to use FX, because it comes with a lot of stuff I have no use for and I want something simple.