I would like to know if there is an addon that modifies by glow/highlight effect spells on your action bars that are not off cooldown but will be when the next gcd is available. Perhaps one that takes into account latency? Obviously this would only be useful for gcd-locked spells. Currently you can always subtract 1.5 (or whatever) from what something like OmniCC shows but I imagine something more simple is possible.
    Thanks

Skada (Latest version 5/23)

3 questions

1. How do I create a gap between the title bar and the normal bars?

2. How do I remove the font shadows on the bars? The title bar doesn't have font shadows but the normal bars do for some reason.

3. How do I place the fonts further to the edge of the frame? Like on:

I've looked through most of the Skada files to find things like SetPoint and FontShadow among other things but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Looking for an addon that can save my keybind/spell layout that works with bartender, since i use 3 different speccs rather often its annoying to set up bars :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Hello, I would anyone know how to choose different colors for SuF aura borders, currently every border of every aura is either red or light grey so how can I change colors of aura borders?

Hello everyone.

I would like to know, if there is any addon that turn the default 5-man UI to look likes the raid UI.

Im asking because I started playing as healer, and I usualy forget healing myself when in 5-man, because my own avatar doesnt appear in the 5-man UI >_<

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    2. How do I remove the font shadows on the bars?
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/skada/t...tains-outline/

Sweet. Didn't even realize those files did anything. Only thing I can't seem to figure out is creating a gap between the Title bar and the rest of the bars.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Hello. In my server I have 7 alliance chars and 3 horde. I also have 2 guilds(for guild bank purposes), 1 horde and 1 alliance which I keep with 2 of my characters. I want an addon which, when I hover over an item it will say on tooltip if I have it in one of the 2 guild banks. I tried altoholic but it seems that as an alliance I cannot "see" the horde guild bank and the opposite. Is there any way I can sync both guild banks and have access to info from both on my characters?
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ark-inventory will do that just fine

---------- Post added 2013-06-26 at 04:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Khal View Post
    Hello everyone.

I would like to know, if there is any addon that turn the default 5-man UI to look likes the raid UI.

Im asking because I started playing as healer, and I usualy forget healing myself when in 5-man, because my own avatar doesnt appear in the 5-man UI >_<

Thanks.
    "Use Raid-style party frame" in the default WoW raid profiles config. No addon needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Crudor View Post
    What if the characters are on multiple accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by rfarris View Post
    What if the characters are on multiple accounts?
    I don't think anything can synch data across accounts, as all SavedVariable data is isolated to account folders.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    I don't think anything can synch data across accounts, as all SavedVariable data is isolated to account folders.
    Actually would it be possible to copy a saved variables file, maybe with a batch file to perform a manual sync between two accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Actually would it be possible to copy a saved variables file, maybe with a batch file to perform a manual sync between two accounts.
    Yeah, that can be done. Would need to be some kind of batch file operation to insert the relevant data into the SV file, so kind of a pita. That or make an addon to convert the relevant data into an export/import string Either way, a bit of a pain.

Deleted
    And it would also fail if two accounts were logged in at the same time (only the second account to log out would keep its changes).

Obligatory clarification: unless you go way overboard with what your sync tool can do, which somehow seems like overkill to me.

Does anyone happen to know if WeakAuras is zooming in on Icons to make them look cleaner, under the assumption that people aren't using an icon skin, and then when an icon skin is loaded it doesn't show properly?

Using a combination of Elv Unit Frames, Real UI everything else excluding Raven and some modules, and weak auras. I'm using Clean Icons but Weak Auras isn't showing the borders on the icons, even with no zoom set making me think that it's auto zooming to a point automatically to make icons look square and clean under the assumption base rounding icons are being used. Any help would be very appreciated as all of my icons look great everywhere else, except in weak auras.

Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    Does anyone happen to know if WeakAuras is zooming in on Icons to make them look cleaner, under the assumption that people aren't using an icon skin, and then when an icon skin is loaded it doesn't show properly?

Using a combination of Elv Unit Frames, Real UI everything else excluding Raven and some modules, and weak auras. I'm using Clean Icons but Weak Auras isn't showing the borders on the icons, even with no zoom set making me think that it's auto zooming to a point automatically to make icons look square and clean under the assumption base rounding icons are being used. Any help would be very appreciated as all of my icons look great everywhere else, except in weak auras.
    RealUI does indeed come with a WA skin which will modify the icons.

/realui > Advanced > Advanced Settings > Skins > untick Weak Auras

Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    I just switched from PlateBuffs to TidyPlates since PB causes my game to lock up periodically. I'm mainly using it to display specific auras (CCs) above enemy players nameplates.
    The problem I'm having is auras sometimes not showing on nameplates of enemies that aren't targetted or mouse-overed. Does anyone know how to force it to show the auras on all visible nameplates at all times? Or an addon that can do this for a specified list of auras if this isn't possible with TP.
    That is an issue with any aura display on nameplates.
    TidyPlates or any other addon would be the same.

Deleted
    I have a few questions:

1) What 'code' do I need to make weakauras show hp:short (ie. 434k rather than 434000)

2) Can I make a macro to change my loot specialization?

3) Can I make a macro to leave a party?

4) Can I make a progress texture/bar colored by class color (ie. if I use the same aura on another char it would change from say teal to pink (monk>pally))?

Deleted

!beautycase

Heya,

I'm trying to bind !beautycase to several parts of my ui and came across a problem with the watchframe.
    Is there a way to skin it so it only skins the part of the frame that is in use?

thanks in advance !

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Heya,

I'm trying to bind !beautycase to several parts of my ui and came across a problem with the watchframe.
    Is there a way to skin it so it only skins the part of the frame that is in use?
    I do not think you will do that with the default tracker.
    Even looking at addons which enhance the default, the background if there is one still seems to take up all that space.
    The current tracker I am using, Sorha QuestLog is modular, where achievements, quests, timers etc are in separate blocks and would not really lend itself well to that sort of styling as it would look more like a stack of lego.
    I wish that could have them merged.

is there an addon that lets me search for spells/skills? the spell equivalent of atlas loot, if you will

i need an addon that basically helps me link things into chat more effectively.