Hey everyone.
    I just updated my Tukui Skins to the most recent version 1.35 and well.. it kind of broke more than it updated.
    Anyone got the old version around? Ofcourse I didn't make a backup >.>

EDIT:
    Nevermind, Azil brought out an update pretty quick.
    Last edited by Drianaa; 2013-07-05 at 08:47 PM.

Using QuseMaps and I just got this border way lower than usual, any way to fix it :S

How do you move your and your enemy's portraits around? Seems like everyone's got them centered, except me.
    Yes, we are an ape with a symbiotic relationship to a mushroom.

Quote Originally Posted by zanexlol View Post
    How do you move your and your enemy's portraits around? Seems like everyone's got them centered, except me.
    If using the default, and not a replacement then there should be an unlock option if you right-click the frames.
    Unlock, drag them to where you want them, and then right-click again for a lock option.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    If using the default, and not a replacement then there should be an unlock option if you right-click the frames.
    Unlock, drag them to where you want them, and then right-click again for a lock option.
    Haha, I just cannot believe that I've missed that. Thanks.

Anyway, why do people center their portraits/targets? For a better overview, is that all?
    Yes, we are an ape with a symbiotic relationship to a mushroom.

Quote Originally Posted by zanexlol View Post
    Haha, I just cannot believe that I've missed that. Thanks.

Anyway, why do people center their portraits/targets? For a better overview, is that all?
    Largely to have most of what you need to know around the same area.
    Looking at what you shouldn't be standing in is a bit harder to do when you have to look up at one corner of the screen regularly to check your health/mana etc or that of your target.
    Less looking around means quicker reaction times.

I'm currently using bartender and I'm wondering where I can get a dark background under my icons. It looks rather messy right now.

Anyone recognize this yellow circle on the minimap?

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Anyone recognize this yellow circle on the minimap?
    NPCScan, estimated distance of detection of a rare mob.
    Will check now where the option is, pretty sure there is one, to disable that since really it isn't that accurate or helpful.

edit:
    /npcscan
    expand if necessary the dropdown on the left, and select Overlay

Show 100yd ring for approximate detection range.

Two checkboxes, one for minimap and one for world map.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-07-11 at 09:54 AM.

NPCScan, estimated distance of detection of a rare mob.
    Will check now where the option is, pretty sure there is one, to disable that since really it isn't that accurate or helpful.

edit:
    /npcscan
    expand if necessary the dropdown on the left, and select Overlay

Show 100yd ring for approximate detection range.

Two checkboxes, one for minimap and one for world map.
    I don't have NPCScan. I've gone through Gathermate, Routes, SilverDragon, Chichilla and any other addons I might suspect of doing this. It only shows up in certain zones/subzones. Flying from Ratchet to the Nothern Barrens for example I fly over Valley of Trials, there it disappears. taking a taxi from Shrine to Townlong Steppes it toggles often.

That behaviour is exactly how it works for NPCScan, hiding itself in zones where there are no default rare spawns to detect so I am not able to offer any further suggestions.
    Try /fstack and hovering over it, see if it is named at all which might give a hint.

Have you actually disabled any of those addons, or simply looked through options ?
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-07-11 at 09:53 PM.

That behaviour is exactly how it works for NPCScan, hiding itself in zones where there are no default rare spawns to detect so I am not able to offer any further suggestions.
    Try /fstack and hovering over it, see if it is named at all which might give a hint.

Have you actually disabled any of those addons, or simply looked through options ?
    I just noticed SilverDragon added that thing in the latest alpha. Apparently putting a ring on your minimap is an "output" in the options...

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    I just noticed SilverDragon added that thing in the latest alpha. Apparently putting a ring on your minimap is an "output" in the options...
    Glad you figured out the culprit.
    Looks to be inspired by the similar option in NPCScan.

What can I use to hide/configure/move the mouse-over tab ?

As in, when you mouse-over anything, normally in the lower right-hand corner you get a little window. Abilities, players, mobs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    What can I use to hide/configure/move the mouse-over tab ?

As in, when you mouse-over anything, normally in the lower right-hand corner you get a little window. Abilities, players, mobs, etc.
    If you mean the tooltip, which displays the name of a player/NPC or the details of a spell/item on your action bars etc.
    Then you could try Tipsy, which will simply relocate the tooltip to another location.
    If you want more options, then TipTac is a commonly used replacement, TopTip is one I have also used previously.

If you mean the tooltip, which displays the name of a player/NPC or the details of a spell/item on your action bars etc.
    Then you could try Tipsy, which will simply relocate the tooltip to another location.
    If you want more options, then TipTac is a commonly used replacement, TopTip is one I have also used previously.
    Cool, thanks -- I'll look into those. While I was waiting for a response I went and grabbed MoveAnything -- but, although it seems fairly lightweight, it's much more robust than what I got it for, so if I can find something even lighter I'll go with that.

I wound up both moving and shrinking the tooltip window, so I'll probably skip Tipsy and try TipTac and/or TopTip

I need some help with weakauras.

Our guild is struggling a bit on Durumu HC because people don't realize fast enough (or at all) when they get the beams on them. Which is why I built this Weakaura Group to annoy anyone with the tracking debuff on them with a yellow/blue/red arrow.

Code:
    d0KUraGisjxcGIrPk6uQcRIKsVcqLzrc1TqLODbGFrsXWqvDmrzzIkptb10aQUMOk2gjeFdvcJJuQ6CKsL1bOO3bqv3dGsheqwiO8qsWevqUijvBevXhfvPrcQ4KaLvcentuLUjOQDQOFskLHIkCuafwQOQEkYub5QGk9vaQCwsiP1scjMlQO9s9xsXGvvhwLfRapMGjRuxwYMjrFwHgTQ0PLYRbsZwKBtODt0VHA4KQJtcPwokphY0fUUuTDuj9DGW4rL68KK1dqEpGs3hqv7xj7mdz6mKdtitzaaoaCbaz8njAABABitJmmimbhTLpykkABcbeVMy1ydlHuPxM2QKNytyKH76MuPnLkrv45W85BQ4w)K7AByMABtd1zDX(6tb7EtL0Ks2jwuWU48mNjq02XR5jp50U8KdCUy4CAFoTNFE4cfXk5sWZzs2fHyTXXIH8mZ0B1gFdZdxWFyfr75I8aU2LLh(AFUCGBLCj4GBcvjLCGBYWeVQZdKPe(2gYedNkdzsSNIMHC4WHdtcgYZmdzsaNWmd5zMNzEMZZmph2Zmpb3ZmhMe6OalcvChWvFFrzQRVVOmDcrdlrgYekowyitcDuGfnrLCRW7fWxi0nwp1A9bwfD)2Sla(1hyrk6(XkGF9HLU(6FDLaZ1xlaaaUYwmpX6Pw6PtvX06HIxFTuvPKwpa8M2yniCxU9atiCxUnbMmkMYtO4eO9glrCc4QduG6SdXjhyqumG6SdbFTBhNeUl3ioh0gbTHqaGhhnTXAele6gldZ0gRrOJcSOHzcH7YTgH3tkRKj4puumhomjI3vsJ(fVMiouNxEj1OWfWFmq1al1laeZzkyTXXIziti9kLaBBkByTlh)CMe6OalQ5TTltrtS2M6OsZ1zhKk9YdmDD2bPsVmnK6WGlp8yc1huCTKb1vQSXTjnab38bsdqCWbVGP(qM6YIRLmmfnXABQ4AjdtkGfhCX6ZlE00Uqrx2ct6PtvXmjpXczipZmbl1R1p)t16dXobqBYrhM6OsdsVsP5jwEGPoQ0GWDMq1LTWdm1rLMDHIUSfgMPoQ0G0RucSTHzAxd6kvcPsVmbhGYhEEGlVMu2tjKWjnmhM2f6Io7IYdmPeldt8WAaA9bg9BZU4wFiitnbS0Wm9wTX3WtW5Z3edhxugMPe(2gYedNkdzsSNIMHC4WeQbOYqMqn5yQmfL0KypfndzkkPHzkarjdvkBCTmmhoCycfnbqvnuNDrdl9atkXYGAaQ8mlNPDdPNovuCcGImbyqMeBmgM5bMy1ydlHuPxMeX7kzAqQKB4X7YeqdnKjzxeI1ghlgYZmtNSjErdlnKjuCSWqM0zfQctkVD5WK41KgYKaoHz57zMjKWLkU9mZ0L0Fpiv6LPlP)EC0tOYKaoHzW8mZKaoHz51Zmtxs)94PlfmXQOZKRVYUuiAy5tDgEKviKIxFuCSqXR)UsX9ybY1F9tyHlT(NCmvRpGD9FQZWJScHwF1U(5wF1U(Ix8cGE7X6ZLR)tXlEbqVT(Qz9Z9ybY1F9zv0zY1hfhlwFGB9F(8P4fVaGAYNNCmvpwFGB9ZEOMCpwF1U(7kf3Jfil5EbstDuP5s6VNHzsNvOkmDj93JJEcvMUK(75jFaYJjvEY3e3EY3KaoHza5zMjKWLkvEMzIHJlkp5BA3zx0WstkIdhMII7OZktqf3rNviojouNxEvaoab2uDE4rDfGioH)KhS6enHItauKcyzCnPyjdtGnjWgsDtxpWgMP22eS01nD7DlAy5L0eS24yXqgYHjq02XRNGZNVjaHXIEY3utY1IHkpW0UHeyvuAy44Igw6jFtO4eafXbUjdtW0geK2GpFWYlCGmff3Hc4eMzipZ8mZZCEM55WEM5j4EM5WHN5mKjbCcZmKNzEM5zopZ8CypZ8eCpZCysOJcSiuXDax99fLPU((IYutalnmtI4DL0OFXRjId15LxsnkCb8hdunkQvkHbbaI5mfS24yXmKjKELsGTnLnm4z5a3uhvAq6vkb22WmTRbDLkHuPxMGdq5dppWLxtYtSqgYZmtWyTX3y95Tn(gomPSNsiHtAyMe6OalQ5TTltrtS2omHIMaOQgQZUOHLEGjLyzyIhwdqRpWOFB2f36dbzAxOl6SlkpW0B1gFdpbNpFtmCCrzyMs4BBitmCQmKjXEkAgYHdtOgGkdzc1KJPYuustI9u0mKPOKgMPaeLmuPSX1YWC4WHjLyzqnavEMLZ0UH0tNkkobqrMamitIngdZ8atSASHLqQ0ltI4DLmnivYn84DzcOHgYutY1IHkpW0UHeyvuAy44Igw6jFtacJf9KVPO4o6SYeuXD0zfItId15LxfGdqGnvNhEuxbiIt4uxcwDIMqXjaksbSmUMuSKHjWMeydPUPRhydZuBBkVvAGjq02XRNGZNVPt2eVOHLgYK41KgYKaoHz57zMjKWLkU9mZ0L0Fpiv6LPlP)EC0tOYKaoHzW8mZKaoHz51Zmtxs)94PlfmXQOZKRVYUuiAy5tDgEKviKIxFuCSqXR)UsX9ybY1F9tyHlT(NCmvRpGD9FQZWJScHwF1U(5wF1U(Ix8cGE7X6ZLR)tXlEbqVT(Qz9Z9ybY1F9zv0zY1hfhlwFGB9F(8P4fVaGAYNNCmvpwFGB9ZEOMCpwF1U(7kf3Jfil5EbstDuP5s6VNHzsNvOkmDj93JJEcvMUK(75jFaYJjvEY3e3EY3KaoHza5zMjKWLkvEMzIHJlkp5BA3zx0WstkIdhMKDriwBCSyipZmDcrdlrgYekowyitcDuGfnrLCRW7fWxi0nwp1A9bwuumjWV(alkogWV(5Tsdw)RReyU(AbaaWv2I5jwp1spDQkMwpu86RLQkL06bG30gRbH7YThyAJ1i0rbw0WmHWD52eyYOykpHItG2BSeXjGRoqbQZoeNCGbrXaQZoe81UDCs4UCJ4CqBe0gcbaEC0ec3LBncVNuwjtWFOOyoCycfNaOioWnzycM2GG0g85dwEHdKPO4ouaNWmd5zMNzEMZZmph2Zmpb3Zmho8CydzsaNWmd5zMNzEMZZmph2Zmpb3ZmhMe6OalcvChWvFFrzQRVVOm1eWsdZKiExjn6x8AI4qDE5LuJcxa)Xavt(1gaXCMcwBCSygYesVsjW2MYgw7YXhCtDuPbPxPeyBdZ0Ug0vQesLEzcoaLp88axEnjpXczipZmbMuj7y1E9HyNaOn5Odtk7Pes4KgMjHokWIAEB7Yu0eRTdtOOjaQQH6SlAyPhysjwgM4H1a06dm63MDXT(qqM2f6Io7IYdm9wTX3WtW5Z3edhxugMPe(2gYedNkdzsSNIMHC4WeQbOYqMqn5yQmfL0KypfndzkkPHzkarjdvkBCTmmhoCysjwgudqLNz5mTBi90PIItauKjadYKyJXWmpWeRgByjKk9YKiExjtdsLCdpExMaAOHm1KCTyOYdmTBibwfLggoUOHLEY3eGWyrp5BkkUJoRmbvChDwH4K4qDE5vb4aeyt15Hh1vaI4ewDIAYV2MqXjaksbSmUMuSKHjWMeydPUPRhydZuBBkFCyceTD86j485B6KnXlAyPHmjEnPHmjGtyw(EMzcjCPIBpZmDj93dsLEz6s6Vhh9eQmjGtygmpZmjGtywE9mZ0L0FpE6sbtSk6m56RSlfIgw(uNHhzfcP41hfhlu86VRuCpwGC9x)ew4sR)jht16dyx)N6m8iRqO1xTRFU1xTRV4fVaO3ES(C56)u8Ixa0BRVAw)CpwGC9xFwfDMC9rXXI1h4w)NpFkEXlaOM85jht1J1h4w)ShQj3J1xTR)UsX9ybYsUxG0uhvAUK(7zyM0zfQctxs)94ONqLPlP)EEYhG8ysLN8nXTN8njGtygqEMzcjCPsLNzMy44IYt(M2D2fnS0KI4WHjzxeI1ghlgYZmtNq0WsKHmHIJfgYKqhfyrtuj3k8Eb8fcDJ1tTwFGfuw1beWV(aRadJqa)6Npow)RReyU(AbaaWv2I5jwp1spDQkMwpu86RLQkL06bG30gRbH7YThyAJ1i0rbw0WmHWD52eyYOykpHItG2BSeXjGRoqbQZoeNCGbrXaQZoe81UDCs4UCJ4CqBe0gcbaEC0ec3LBncVNuwjtWFOOyoCycfNaOioWnzycM2GG0g85dwEHdKPO4ouaNWmd5zMNzEMZZmph2Zmpb3ZmhoCyIREMboF(oSb
    My guildleader wants the aura to disappear after 10-15 seconds though and I have no idea how to go about that. I imagine it might be possible with custom lua code but with the standard weakaura options it doesn't seem possible to hide an aura after a certain time has passed.

Would appreciate some help here, help us not suck so much

I wound up going with TipTac (was wanting to try both that and TopTip, butI couldn't find TopTip on Curse). And, man, it does everything I wanted, and even does some things I didn't realize I wanted 'til I tried it out, haha. Thanks for the heads up.

I do have another question for you or anyone else who might have an answer: what can I use to modify my ... erm, I don't really know what it's officially called, but I've seen it referred to as the zone map and the battlefield mini-map. The one that appears on your screen by (default) clicking shift+m.

I already have SexyMap for the mini-map that normally has your addon/mail/etc icons around it, but I'm not seeing any options for the other mini-map. I found an addon to resize it, but I want to customize it as well (change the border/etc).

Is there a blizzard style action frame that colors your health bar your class color?

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind I found an addon. It's amazing if anyone else was interested. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/unitframesplus

Is there an addon that will track every single spell cast in your raid, and display it in the format of showing the player's name / spell icon / spell destination?

Wondering for when a hard DPS stop is called in raid, to see who is casting exactly what on the boss still.