How do I create a Weak Aura that displays time since X buff expired (counts upward) and disappears when the buff becomes active? I've searched quite a few pages and threads on RPPM weak auras and can't quite seem to find what I'm looking for. If the timer can cap at say, 3 minutes, that would be great as well.

I know how to make the icon for when it's inactive, just not the timer.

If the specific spell name/id is needed, Juju Madness (Id: 138938) and Blades of Renataki (Id: 138756).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    Actually looks like an edited version of my old UI. It's certainly different, but the unit frames are surely the same along with the castbar.

Deleted
    hi, i'm looking for a addon that can change the menus style (and achievement pop-ups ingame etc.), the standard menus doesn't fit well with my current UI... and i didn't find anything on google :/

thank you in advance.

edit: thank you Rarch, that was the addon i was looking for
    Last edited by mmoc20f4645926; 2013-08-12 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minax View Post
    hi, i'm looking for a addon that can change the menus style (and achievement pop-ups ingame etc.), the standard menus doesn't fit well with my current UI... and i didn't find anything on google :/

thank you in advance.
    There's 2 very common ones:

Aurora
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...89-Aurora.html
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...gTextures.html
    (make sure to DL both of those)

and

Miir GUI
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Pack-Grey.html

Deleted
    I've been using UnifiedTankFrames for a while now, but lately it's giving me 1000+ errors since it hasn't been updated since 5.0.5. Looked for a replacement on Curse, but can't find anything that's updated for current patch and doesn't require a huge addon package. Does anyone know of a minimal addon that does the same thing and is being kept current? To clarify: The only thing I want is a small addon that has clickable frames for the tanks and their targets.

Deleted
    I recently returned to WoW and have started using ElvUI, particularly that with the Affinitii presets. Prior to installing the addon, I was just running the base WoW UI and was enjoying how new abilities were placed on my toolbar as I leveled up. With the ElvUI, this is no longer the case. I was wondering if there was any way I could change this?

I also had a couple more requests:

* Could anybody direct me to an Addon (or plugin for ElvUI) which prevents me from looting grey/white quality items?
    * Could anybody instruct me on how to import presets into Weak Auras?
    Last edited by mmocc82153f00f; 2013-08-13 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PMAarun View Post
    I recently returned to WoW and have started using ElvUI, particularly that with the Affinitii presets. Prior to installing the addon, I was just running the base WoW UI and was enjoying how new abilities were placed on my toolbar as I leveled up. With the ElvUI, this is no longer the case. I was wondering if there was any way I could change this?
    Let me know if there are any bugs with this:

In Interface/Addons create a new folder "ElvUI_PushToActionBar". In that folder, create blank text files "ElvUI_PushToActionBar.toc" and "core.lua" (NOT .txt files). Then open those files in Notepad or other text editor and paste the respective code chunks here:

ElvUI_PushToActionBar.toc
    Code:
    ## Interface: 50300
    ## Title: |cff1784d1ElvUI|r PushToActionBar
    ## Author: pnutbutter
    ## Notes: Re-enables the animation and auto-placing to the ActionBar upon learning a new spell.
    ## RequiredDeps: ElvUI
    core.lua
    core.lua
    Code:
    local E = unpack(ElvUI)
    local AB = E.ActionBars

local function undoElvDisable()
    	IconIntroTracker:SetParent(UIParent)
    	IconIntroTracker:Show()
    	IconIntroTracker:RegisterEvent("SPELL_PUSHED_TO_ACTIONBAR")
    	IconIntroTracker:SetScript("OnEvent",IconIntroTracker_OnEvent)
    end
    AB.orig_DisableBlizzard=AB.DisableBlizzard
    AB.DisableBlizzard=function(self)
    	self:orig_DisableBlizzard()
    	undoElvDisable()
    end

local function pushSpellToActionBar(self,spellID,slotIndex,slotPos)
    	local _, _, icon = GetSpellInfo(spellID);
    	local freeIcon;

for a,b in pairs(self.iconList) do
    		if b.isFree then
    			freeIcon = b;
    		end
    	end

if not freeIcon then -- Make a new one
    		freeIcon = CreateFrame("FRAME", self:GetName().."Icon"..(#self.iconList+1), UIParent, "IconIntroTemplate");
    		self.iconList[#self.iconList+1] = freeIcon;
    	end

freeIcon.icon.icon:SetTexture(icon);
    	freeIcon.icon.slot = slotIndex;

freeIcon:ClearAllPoints();

freeIcon:SetPoint("CENTER", _G["ElvUI_Bar1Button"..slotPos], 0, 0);
    	freeIcon:SetFrameLevel(_G["ElvUI_Bar1Button"..slotPos]:GetFrameLevel()+1);

freeIcon.icon.flyin:Play(1);
    	freeIcon.isFree = false;

if not HasAction(slotPos) then
    		PickupSpell(spellID)
    		PlaceAction(slotPos)
    	end
    end

IconIntroTracker_OnEvent=function(self, event, ...)
    print("IconIntroTracker_OnEvent fired")
        if event == "SPELL_PUSHED_TO_ACTIONBAR" or event=="COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED" then
    		if InCombatLockdown() then
    			if not self.queue then
    				self.queue={}
    			end
    			local spellID, slotIndex, slotPos = ...;
    			tinsert(self.queue,{spellID,slotIndex,slotPos})
    			self:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED")
    		else
    			pushSpellToActionBar(self,...)
    		end
    	elseif event == "PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED" then
    		for i=1,#self.queue do
    			pushSpellToActionBar(self,unpack(self.queue[i]))
    		end
    		wipe(self.queue)
    		self:UnregisterEvent("PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED")
        end
    end

undoElvDisable()
    Last edited by pnutbutter; 2013-08-16 at 04:40 AM.

Deleted
    Hello. I know what you're going to think, this might appear shallow. Anyone know of an addon that displays other peoples ilvl?

Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ati View Post
    Does anyone know of a minimal addon that does the same thing and is being kept current?
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/simpletankframes

That's what I've been using for the last several years.

Deleted
    What happened to the cael* addons? I really like caelNameplates and would like to continue using it, but it seems Caellian has discontinued all projects. Has anyone else picked it up, or will I need to look for an alternative in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by o03o View Post
    What happened to the cael* addons? I really like caelNameplates and would like to continue using it, but it seems Caellian has discontinued all projects. Has anyone else picked it up, or will I need to look for an alternative in the future?
    The authors of KuiNameplates, Tidyplates and rDiabloPlates2 are all active still.
    Worth looking at those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! I am looking for an addon that can alert me with a sound when I perform a critical hit! If the sound file is replaceable, even better!
    Most/all of the addons that I know that does that are seriously outdated!
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

Quote Originally Posted by Mousa View Post
    Hello! I am looking for an addon that can alert me with a sound when I perform a critical hit! If the sound file is replaceable, even better!
    Most/all of the addons that I know that does that are seriously outdated!
    WeakAuras can do that, (Trigger, Combat Log) and you can add whatever sound file you want as long as it's in the wow directory (or you place it there).

Deleted
    Is it possible to create a castbar that shows the dot ticks for malefic grasp/drain soul/life drain with Weakauras?
    I know there are other castbar addons out there that do that, but I would like to know if it's possible with Weakauras.

Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Is it possible to create a castbar that shows the dot ticks for malefic grasp/drain soul/life drain with Weakauras?
    I know there are other castbar addons out there that do that, but I would like to know if it's possible with Weakauras.
    With custom code I would assume so, but that is not going to be trivial nor really going to offer you many benefits.

I really need to know what addon is used in this video for holy power, you would help me a lot ) ty )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVZPC2r0EPQ

i'm sorry i cant add full links (
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-08-22 at 01:29 PM.

Deleted
    Is there an addon which lets you track regular items as a questitem? For example I need 60 Iron Ore so I put that into the addon and it creates a tracker that behaves like the regular quest tracker with the messages and all that.

Deleted

is there a way to seperate the Debuffs from buff frame in ELVUI?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Are there any action bar mods that allow you to set a specific button size (similar to ELV) without having to adjust the scaling ?