TipTac has those features.

cant emember i ever had it but works like a charm , ty very much

How can I move the Alternate Power Bar (the extra bar for some raid encounters like Norushen, Sha of Pride, etc) with MoveAnythingMOP? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Thanks in advance.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to find out a way to create a Weak Aura that appears once my character gets tagged as AFK. An odd request, as it's not essential, but I'd like it just for aesthetic reasons.
    I'd want it to appear once my character goes AFK and then disappear once my character stops being AFK. However, I've spent some time messing around with Weak Auras and I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it work.
    I was wondering if anyone has done this before, or knows how to create such a Weak Aura.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Some sort of custom trigger/untrigger related to IsChatAFK, I would assume.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm trying to find out a way to create a Weak Aura that appears once my character gets tagged as AFK. An odd request, as it's not essential, but I'd like it just for aesthetic reasons.
    I'd want it to appear once my character goes AFK and then disappear once my character stops being AFK. However, I've spent some time messing around with Weak Auras and I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it work.
    I was wondering if anyone has done this before, or knows how to create such a Weak Aura.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.
    Trigger>Status>PlayerFlagsChanged, and input this in the LUA:

function() return
    UnitIsAFK("player")
    end

I use it for the AFK splash that the person borrowed from my UI.

I recently started running two clients again and the way realID/battletag chat is handled with multiple clients is downright terrible, it just seems entirely random where the messages I get ends up. I'd like some kind of chat message relay so that whatever whispers one client gets, I can see on both.

Is there something like this around?

Hey - I've got 2 questions.

First - i'm looking for the absorb bar above the players unit frame.
    Here's the screenshot:
    img203.imageshack.us/img203/4057/73ha.jpg

Second - is there a way to create a WeakAura that show up if for example the shaman of the fight against galakras spawns a healing tide?
    Last edited by Tazujil; 2013-09-28 at 01:28 AM.

Looking for an addon that saves keybinds if I say respec. So for example say I ditch my demo spec, play destro for a while then swap back to demo at a later time my original demo bindings are still in place when I specialize demo again.

ABS - Action Bar Saver.

You just need to remember to type slash commands to save and restore profiles (/abs save "name" and /abs restore "name")
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Hey all, Still having an issue with my UI, but until today I didn't notice it only effects my shaman. I logged onto an alt I haven't played in weeks and sure as shit there was not one problem even tho I run the exact same addons for both toons. For anyone curious, my original post is on page 584.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Silly question as I don't even know if addons can even do it:

Is there an addon that causes your totem button to always be "clicked?"

Like, so instead of having to click Earth Totems, it's always open and you can select one like if you had clicked it?

You do know that if you open "Earth Totems" spell in the spellbook you can drag individual spells to the action bar, right? I just had to check. This is what most people do, I've never seen an addon that does what you ask.

I'm looking for an addon that shows class icons around the portrait NOT like the picture I would still like to be able to see the normal player picture.

Kind of like this but with the default frames Sorry for small pic hope it's still visible

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    You do know that if you open "Earth Totems" spell in the spellbook you can drag individual spells to the action bar, right? I just had to check. This is what most people do, I've never seen an addon that does what you ask.
    Yes, I know this.

I have 4 action bar buttons available. Thus, having them be "open" all the time would be much, much better.

There's way too many shaman spells to place on the action bars if you take every single totem individually, and I have no interest in adding the 2 side action bars or downloading extra action bars.

I'm looking for an addon that automatically accepts and turns in quests. If there are multiple rewards I want it to so select the best option for me (just higher ilvl would be fine because ... well come on, it's just green questing gear), if there are no suitable options or if I'm wearing a heirloom for a potentially suitable slot select the most valuable one. I found a few already, but none of them seem to support heirloom detection.
    Last edited by o03o; 2013-09-30 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Yes, I know this.

I have 4 action bar buttons available. Thus, having them be "open" all the time would be much, much better.

There's way too many shaman spells to place on the action bars if you take every single totem individually, and I have no interest in adding the 2 side action bars or downloading extra action bars.
    you comment on your lack of buttons available and you aren't going to use the 2 extra bars required.... What.

You can put your spells on those bars and then just hide them you realize so it doesn't take up screen space if that's your issue

Since 5.4 my weakauras have stopped showing their cooldowns in numbers so I just get the animation of the spell ticking down:

Anyone got any solution how to show the cooldown in numbers over the icon again?
    Maybe I'm just getting frustrated because it feels like I've doublechecked every option in WA.

Image got kinda small, hope it's visable enough..

Edit: Nvm figured it out. All my %p settings got changed into %s again, odd...
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-10-01 at 02:01 PM.

Can anyone post the Windwalker import string for the Tellmewhen addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Can anyone post the Windwalker import string for the Tellmewhen addon?
    what is "the Windwalker import string"???