Looking for an addon that saves keybinds if I say respec. So for example say I ditch my demo spec, play destro for a while then swap back to demo at a later time my original demo bindings are still in place when I specialize demo again.

ABS - Action Bar Saver.

You just need to remember to type slash commands to save and restore profiles (/abs save "name" and /abs restore "name")
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Hey all, Still having an issue with my UI, but until today I didn't notice it only effects my shaman. I logged onto an alt I haven't played in weeks and sure as shit there was not one problem even tho I run the exact same addons for both toons. For anyone curious, my original post is on page 584.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Silly question as I don't even know if addons can even do it:

Is there an addon that causes your totem button to always be "clicked?"

Like, so instead of having to click Earth Totems, it's always open and you can select one like if you had clicked it?

15+ Year Old Account
    You do know that if you open "Earth Totems" spell in the spellbook you can drag individual spells to the action bar, right? I just had to check. This is what most people do, I've never seen an addon that does what you ask.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm looking for an addon that shows class icons around the portrait NOT like the picture I would still like to be able to see the normal player picture.

Kind of like this but with the default frames Sorry for small pic hope it's still visible

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    You do know that if you open "Earth Totems" spell in the spellbook you can drag individual spells to the action bar, right? I just had to check. This is what most people do, I've never seen an addon that does what you ask.
    Yes, I know this.

I have 4 action bar buttons available. Thus, having them be "open" all the time would be much, much better.

There's way too many shaman spells to place on the action bars if you take every single totem individually, and I have no interest in adding the 2 side action bars or downloading extra action bars.

Deleted
    I'm looking for an addon that automatically accepts and turns in quests. If there are multiple rewards I want it to so select the best option for me (just higher ilvl would be fine because ... well come on, it's just green questing gear), if there are no suitable options or if I'm wearing a heirloom for a potentially suitable slot select the most valuable one. I found a few already, but none of them seem to support heirloom detection.
    Last edited by mmoce86fe97048; 2013-09-30 at 03:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Yes, I know this.

I have 4 action bar buttons available. Thus, having them be "open" all the time would be much, much better.

There's way too many shaman spells to place on the action bars if you take every single totem individually, and I have no interest in adding the 2 side action bars or downloading extra action bars.
    you comment on your lack of buttons available and you aren't going to use the 2 extra bars required.... What.

You can put your spells on those bars and then just hide them you realize so it doesn't take up screen space if that's your issue

10+ Year Old Account
    Since 5.4 my weakauras have stopped showing their cooldowns in numbers so I just get the animation of the spell ticking down:

Anyone got any solution how to show the cooldown in numbers over the icon again?
    Maybe I'm just getting frustrated because it feels like I've doublechecked every option in WA.

Image got kinda small, hope it's visable enough..

Edit: Nvm figured it out. All my %p settings got changed into %s again, odd...
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-10-01 at 02:01 PM.

Can anyone post the Windwalker import string for the Tellmewhen addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Can anyone post the Windwalker import string for the Tellmewhen addon?
    what is "the Windwalker import string"???

Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    what is "the Windwalker import string"???
    If you use TMW there is an option to import a setting. So if anyone uses TMW while playing the windwalker spec could post their string so I can import it.

Does anybody here know of a mod that will allow you to see the loot rolls and what not in chat like it used to be? If you don't know what I mean, it looks like this:

I know it's unlikely there is such a plugin that adds this back in, but it'd be highly appreciated if somebody were to know. If there isn't, any suggestions to addons that are better than the /loot window would also be appreciated.

Deleted
    For LFR-style loot? No. For regular loot I think there's an option somewhere in the options menu that can show these. Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Quote Originally Posted by Syh View Post
    Does anybody here know of a mod that will allow you to see the loot rolls and what not in chat like it used to be? If you don't know what I mean, it looks like this:

I know it's unlikely there is such a plugin that adds this back in, but it'd be highly appreciated if somebody were to know. If there isn't, any suggestions to addons that are better than the /loot window would also be appreciated.
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/all...hat/files/1-1/
    (note: literally not tested at all yet.)

Deleted
    Can someone please explain to me how to get rid of this shitty blue box glow in elvui on your bags?
    when I first installed elvui, it didn't do this. Now it does. I can't figure out why or how to turn it off. Please assist me! I get ocd and have to hover all the slots to get rid of the blue every time this happens

edit: tried 5 times and the pic doesn't show up. Do you have to right click and open in new tab
    Last edited by mmoc382ab27ea0; 2013-10-03 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    For LFR-style loot? No. For regular loot I think there's an option somewhere in the options menu that can show these. Sorry I can't be of any more help.
    Yeah, I know there used to be something under display like 'Detailed Loot Information' but I couldn't find anything like it anymore. I'm not sure why they removed it, perhaps they really didn't like that format.
    Hmm, I'll try it out at. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how to get rid of this shitty blue box glow in elvui on your bags?
    when I first installed elvui, it didn't do this. Now it does. I can't figure out why or how to turn it off. Please assist me! I get ocd and have to hover all the slots to get rid of the blue every time this happens

I changed the link in your post.

It has to be linked directly to the image for the image to show up, the direct link would be: http://i.imgur.com/xnKlAMc.png

Quote Originally Posted by Syh View Post
    Hmm, I'll try it out at. Thanks.
    So yeah it was definitely buggy. I think I've fixed the problems, so check for version 2 once the file's approved.

Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    you comment on your lack of buttons available and you aren't going to use the 2 extra bars required.... What.

You can put your spells on those bars and then just hide them you realize so it doesn't take up screen space if that's your issue
    That would work if I were a keybinder. Which I'm not. And I have no intention of ever doing.