Deleted
    Question concerning the Addon "Sexymap":

Is there any way of making the standard black opaque background of the map transparent?
    I'm using it in a transparent kgpanels frame and it looks ugly that way.
    I tried the "background/edge - background texture" option, but it didn't do anything.
    I want it to work with my transparent greyish kgpanel frame.

Any ideas?

Is it possible to customize boss frames ElvUI in terms of orientation, expanding and such.

For example, default ones are on the right side of the screen, have top-down orientation and expanding down.
    I would like them to have horizontal orientation and expand right.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    Is it possible to customize boss frames ElvUI in terms of orientation, expanding and such.

For example, default ones are on the right side of the screen, have top-down orientation and expanding down.
    I would like them to have horizontal orientation and expand right.
    Nah, the only config options currently available are whether to grow them up or down.

Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    Nah, the only config options currently available are whether to grow them up or down.
    It would be so awesome if they could be customized even further, so you could make them a detached part of raid frames, for example:

Gray cells are raid frames and blue ones would be boss frames.

Does anyone know of a replacement for TinyTip?
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

Quote Originally Posted by Remnas View Post
    Does anyone know of a replacement for TinyTip?
    TipTac?

/10

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    TipTac?

/10
    Perfect! Thank you.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

Deleted
    Does anyone know of a addon for configuring Loss of Control Alert? i.imgur.com/JcHn1tl.jpg
    By configuring I mean change font, outline, shadowoffset, style etc.
    Thanks

Anyone know if there's a resource for spell name and custom notification audio? If I can find audio for "Rebirth Ready," "Trinket Ready," "Tank Used Shield Wall," "Tell the Druid to stop Innervating the Ret Pally" lol etc. for some custom triggers it would help me clear up some precious screen real estate. I hope to use more than 10 for my druid - my UI is different for each spec and the audio would help homogenize them a bit.

I may have to make them, next patch day maybe. If so I'll use a text to speech generator so I don't have to listen to my own voice say the same crap over and over, or autotune my voice or something.

Thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfejset View Post
    Does anyone know of a addon for configuring Loss of Control Alert? i.imgur.com/JcHn1tl.jpg
    By configuring I mean change font, outline, shadowoffset, style etc.
    Thanks
    I wish I knew, I'd probably use it :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corncob View Post
    Anyone know if there's a resource for spell name and custom notification audio? If I can find audio for "Rebirth Ready," "Trinket Ready," "Tank Used Shield Wall," "Tell the Druid to stop Innervating the Ret Pally" lol etc. for some custom triggers it would help me clear up some precious screen real estate. I hope to use more than 10 for my druid - my UI is different for each spec and the audio would help homogenize them a bit.

I may have to make them, next patch day maybe. If so I'll use a text to speech generator so I don't have to listen to my own voice say the same crap over and over, or autotune my voice or something.

Thoughts?
    I don't have a direct answer to your question, but I will point out that it's in your interest to use sound clips that are as frontloaded with information as possible, and I would say that to that end you're probably going to want to either make your own or use just short and distinct sound effects that you remember the meanings of instead. For an exaggerated example to illustrate my reasoning, say you have a set of voice clips that say "The following spell or ability is now off cooldown: [name]" - think about how much time would pass between an important cooldown becoming available and you knowing about it, every single time.

(And please post about it if you find sounds you like, as I've been thinking about doing something like that for a while.)

Lightbulb Audio for cooldowns - work in progress

Your point is the heart of the matter, and yeah I've considered that. If any audio were to be useful, the item/ability would have to be pronounced very quickly in the first 2 or 3 syllables. The word "trinket" is really distinctive and I got used to hearing it in an old addon called "arenaunitframes," as well as "go go go" when an enemy player is below 20% health.

Another motivation to have more of my UI with custom audio is that I don't play the patches in between xpac release and conclusions much, and so between both specs of 4-5 newly level-capped alts, I just don't play enough to commit to remembering the meaning of so many booms and whizzes.

In light of all that, I'll use short 2-4 syllable phrases like "Bash is Up," "Nat Swift in 10," "Tranq Up," "Trink in 10," all as quickly and intelligibly as possible, so if I share someone else may benefit. If there are any blind wow players, this is for you lol (are there any?) Any ability with a CD less than 1min that is always used on cooldown I'll skip - that would get annoying right? I especially like the idea of 10 sec heads up for large throughput abilities with long CD's.

Thanks for your thoughts, let's call this the "pre-production" phase...
    Last edited by Corncob; 2013-11-13 at 01:09 AM. Reason: i dont know when to shut up

How come, since 5.4.1 this PassLoot rule won't work?

This has been working for me since WotLK...

Deleted
    whats the name of this UI? Been looking the entire night for it...
    Atleast give me some addon names Thanks!

i.imgur.com/9rXqmxC.jpg

Deleted
    In Pitbull 4, how do I make the raid nametexts 5 characters long & classcolored?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlove View Post
    In Pitbull 4, how do I make the raid nametexts 5 characters long & classcolored?
    Assuming you're using LuaTexts:

Code:
    local r, g, b = ClassColor(unit)
    local name = strsub(Name(unit), 0, 5)
    return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s", r, g, b, name

Deleted
    Perfect, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    How come, since 5.4.1 this PassLoot rule won't work?

This has been working for me since WotLK...
    Appears to only happen on one character/max level characters(not sure). Leveling dungeons appear to work fine...

Got the Bartender icons to look like I want them, but can't get rid of the overlay highlighting and key pressed border - not really sure where to look to edit those out:

Anyone have any idea?

Edit: This is with only Bartender enabled, so it's not another addon messing with anything.
    Last edited by Revan Bane; 2013-11-18 at 10:08 PM.
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~

Deleted
    Can we use 2 windows on recount or I must dl skada?

Quote Originally Posted by NarDz View Post
    Can we use 2 windows on recount or I must dl skada?
    Recount only has a single window.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.