Quote Originally Posted by Meaux View Post
    Are there any working mods that will play a sound effect of some sort when my lfr/lfd queue pops? I'm sick of losing them cause I'm playing Hearthstone or alt-tabbed out and nothing I've found on Curse seems to work anymore.
    The default UI plays a sound effect when queues pop. Just make sure sound is on and you have enabled sound in background.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Hi all
    Could you tell me which addons is Shasqt using for that kind of red frame around the debuffs (and grey for buffs).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyx4z...zuGDBBKCEwruGQ
    18:00

Thanks in advance.

http://i.imgur.com/pBTacQG.png

Can anyone tell me what this is? cant figure it out at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tune View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/pBTacQG.png

Can anyone tell me what this is? cant figure it out at all.
    Weakauras, with what looks like it's Skullflower's bar texture.

Quote Originally Posted by Tune View Post
    Yep! I'm using skullflower UI so I'm guessing thats it. Any ideas how I move it? Can't seem to find an option.
    If it is WeakAuras, then type /wa and you might be able to drag it to another position, assuming it is a dynamic group or they are anchored to each other.
    If it is NeedToKnow, then open the options with /ntk.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    The default UI plays a sound effect when queues pop. Just make sure sound is on and you have enabled sound in background.
    I've always played WoW with the sound off so I can have music or w/e going instead. I still have mods like NPCScan that temporarily turn the sound back on when a rare pops up, I'm hoping theres a mod somewhere that does the same with LFR queues.

Anything can be harmful when taken to an extreme. Even moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by Meaux View Post
    I've always played WoW with the sound off so I can have music or w/e going instead. I still have mods like NPCScan that temporarily turn the sound back on when a rare pops up, I'm hoping theres a mod somewhere that does the same with LFR queues.
    Dungeon Finder Bang

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    This one works like a charm, thank you very much!

Anything can be harmful when taken to an extreme. Even moderation.

Does anyone in here have any idea as to why my Skada windows keep jumping around on every relog? I leave them in one spot, pixel perfect, and when I log back in they have moved!!
    http://i.imgur.com/U932Z8T.jpg

Any ideas? I have them locked. It shouldn't matter, since I'm not touching them.. But still....

Edit: And, where the f do I find the test mode tab in Skada? I remember having this issue back in Wotlk.. But I can't for my life figure it out...
    Gonna sound like a complete retard when someone explain it to me..
    Last edited by ErayoEU; 2013-12-04 at 05:21 PM.

I use GearScoreLite, but I've notice that this guy's GearScore shows his alts, does anyone knows what version is that?

i.imgur.com/HiWv7k7.jpg

Anyone know if it's possible to add the new Dungeon Timer and AltPower display in BigWigs to QuseBossStyles?

I recently started using gUI, but the default UI seems to overlap the gUI, anyone know what might cause this?

IM gonna guess this is impossible but.. is there a way to set different fade on a icon in weakauras depending on how long cooldown it is left without having to make 5 different triggers? for example:

10sec left:100% fade
    5sec left: 50% fade
    2sec 80% fade

yeah you get the idea:P
    Progress, 13/13 top 0.7% | Achievements, top 1.1%
    Warrior | Death Knight | Shaman | Paladin | Mage
    Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    IM gonna guess this is impossible but.. is there a way to set different fade on a icon in weakauras depending on how long cooldown it is left without having to make 5 different triggers? for example:

10sec left:100% fade
    5sec left: 50% fade
    2sec 80% fade

yeah you get the idea:P
    It's completely possible, but you'll have to clarify your numbers there. Do you really want it to go 100-50-80, or did you mean 100-50-20?

Also, when you say "fade" you mean 100% fade is completely visible, right (not completely invisible)?

Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    It's completely possible, but you'll have to clarify your numbers there. Do you really want it to go 100-50-80, or did you mean 100-50-20?

Also, when you say "fade" you mean 100% fade is completely visible, right (not completely invisible)?
    well its for keg smash> if i can use it its 100% visible aka 0 fade. when half cd is off 50% fade then remove more and more the shorter cd i get. sorry if explained poorly first time
    Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    well its for keg smash> if i can use it its 100% visible aka 0 fade. when half cd is off 50% fade then remove more and more the shorter cd i get. sorry if explained poorly first time
    Okay, this is a basic setup for that:
    Code:
    dStfeaGAsf6LKu0UivLxtQu7JKcZKurZLuvnBIUTu8yszNQYEP2nH9lYOaP(RI63iDyGHcsgSunCfoOIOtrsCme(mOwOGAPkclwqSCLEOaSksQyzQkpxLZRQAQiAYKy6sUOuQEfjv6YOUUqBKuLoTO2mjPTdIpssvMfPkMgjv13fKEMa6KKkz0ksJxGCjsk5wKuQRjqDpsfSsPugMuYtH2eM0y2OUefVQc0y9RlnQ40pqBAMHWnSOMdz5q59F(Z4z8tFT03NXgJkgvmPXAZWW8AsJ1)GnEfOINrgclkJbqPsfAOIuhQLcV8DPo04GLsvmgpE(gSu(anSdBmkyiSOmcIf1y845OixoSXBWs5d0W(r8r8fCGUmkPaftACPs2KgBIYkBsxUCzujFdj4hlGMUpJQ1W4YWzQG8FWgZAuHXOO2mmmVM04nyP8bAy)i(i(coqxgVcOP7dkAwugdO9hz7tyujF6yuOvziSdBeOOKRmvaKZ1MHH59mPFeM0yTzyyEnPX6FWgVcuXZyuWqyrzeelQX4XZzbeEp2HnYqyrzmakvQqdvK6qTu4LVl1HghSuQIXlgcdHffulRAoiJiuTRtDAmE88nyP8bAyh2yuKlJdj4NxJxmegclkmQQQ5GmohWKi5mso5eKgJhphf5YHnEdwkFGg2pIpIVGd0LXOO2mmmVM04nyP8bAy)i(i(coqxUCzueBi3mmmVNFFgbICdOYuHjn2aYctAujUGktfZ1)GnUSeuziSX6FWg1IxrBmEAajhKFeg1Os6oHFegbYXua5)GnQfVI2y80as(3pcJa5ykWVwg1Os6oPFeg)9RLXG8RLrnQKUQNFegbYXuGEJcnJlxXvK6QgfAvMkGESu4LVtpP(vGT0tQRWYcOsQTup1t9uFSu4LVthglfE57uJwPoqOK6JLcV8DPoDtDIuBPEQN6P(YvCfPorQR2Po0xb2k1v3uh6XsHx(UuxDsDfwwavuj1glumQrL0nSFegxAbk2VwgvIlOYuHrcJXJNbYXuGd7YLXSIr1KHtDSbCttD9cuyfJAuQuHgQWH4Yie)iuFIwUSba

Holy shiit! thanks man! time to set it up for every spell i got
    Twitch

Is it possible to create a mirror bar in Weak Auras? The mirror bar is the bar that tracks your fatigue over "ocean" terrain and your breath underwater. I looked through Weak Auras' Status trigger options and didn't notice one. The Cast trigger option only has "Cast" and "Channel" as possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Is it possible to create a mirror bar in Weak Auras? The mirror bar is the bar that tracks your fatigue over "ocean" terrain and your breath underwater. I looked through Weak Auras' Status trigger options and didn't notice one. The Cast trigger option only has "Cast" and "Channel" as possibilities.
    It's not a spell cast or anything like that, it has its own little system. WeakAuras doesn't have a pre-defined trigger for it, but it can be done with a custom trigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Since I was bored I did the basics for you:
    Code:
    dWJ1jaGEuiTlL41kKW(qb1xrHA2u08vbWnjQ(LkOUnrUVcjANOqSxeTBvTFzuuO(lf8BkDyfnuvqgmmCuQdsHCkfIJHc8EfsPfQqsTueAXiOwoslsfQNskltfipNunrfsXuvktwPA6eUOkKRQcuxMQRRs3tf9zIsBwbBhb(Okanlu00uijFxHu1prqgMc1OjkgpkPtIsClvaDAuDEuqwjjVsHu5XkPjza5gPMeP2oP2o5gP29fuUSY6uYnsT1RUWkrQnC)vb3(g7e4VG5YYYiPcHqW0Uond8FWEYyJmiNtPw6gxYPPcHqGpeERiW)bBWsdVve4)GDz9sP(lccz8pviecHqiqDXL(bb96PcHqW)9uHqiWhcob(loppwolejsiIg2yr(renOTrOdDCqiJ)PcHqiecbt760m8tj)CzzjviecHqiWhc8FWgM)E4Ns(5j)hSl)uYdcz8pviecHqiecHWONZ2nM)d2rsfcHqiecHqiqDXL(bb96PcHqiecb)3tfcHG)7P8FpvQuPsLkvQuPifKAckxwzDk5gPMGHy7KARxDHvIu7(ob(li1MxHLuB9QlSsJMlDk42NuB4(RcU9nEKuHqiyAxNMb(pypzSrgKZPulDJl50uHqiWhcVve4)GDz9sP(lccz8pviecHqiqDXL(HXmhNkecb)3tfcHGPDDAgwVuQ)cMstwzQlC2mzpV6((PX8FWUSEPu)fblnmEKdZGXJhZ0y(pyxKMSgS0W4romdgpEmt(pyx0fo7GLgoqgWK)d2f2ZRUVNkecbt760mSFPtb3(mDwzVXLCM6IPGVYK)e4uD)CmZXmzpV6(otDHZMHhNkecb(qqxmf81Gqg)tfcHqiec7x6uWT)56Ls9xKkecHqieCwzVXL8tPjRPcHqWn19uHqiecHGPDDAgOU0K)8x2uHqiecHaFiWFcCQUheY4FQqiecHqiecbQln5p)L9uAY6bUEPu)fPcHqiecb3u3tfcHqiecHqiqDPj)5VSNRxk1FrQqiecHqW)9uHqiecHGPDDAg05mQFojSUX6cN9iPcHqiecH9lDk42)uAY6H15mQNkecHqieCwzVXL8tQln5p)L9W6Cg1hDhqxSXLCJhjviec(VNkecbQlU0pSFPtb3(mDwzVXLCM6IPGVYK)e4uDpL)7KARxDHvIrMsoP2W9xfC7B8iPcHqG6Il9dm2idY5uQLUXLC6I5KWUzWsdhlNtPw6gxYPhNY)DsT1RUWkrQnC)vb3(g7e4VG5YYYiPcHqGXgzqoNsT0nUKtpzSrgKZPulDJl50GLggTJYuHqiyAxNMb(pypzSrgKZPulDJl50uHqiWhcob(loppwolejsiIg2yr(renOTzeXTJdcz8pviecHqiyAxNMHFk5mjyAEDMstwjyAEDM6cNnt2ZRUZ0Csy38CzzjviecHqiWhc8FWU8tjpm)9a)hSl)uY7aC(tjpiKX)uHqiecHqiecuxCPFQqiecHqW)9uHqiecHa)hSl)uYp)PKNkecHqie4)GDz9sP(lojyAE9uHqiecHa)hSlstwpLMSsW086PcHqiecb(pyx0fo7tDHZoviecHqiW)b7c75v33pzpV6Ey(7b2ZRUZWJtfcHqiec8FWUyojSBEAojSBMkecHqieOU4s)GGE9uHqi4M6oFi4e4V488y5SqKiHiAyJf5hr0WHm6G1o64Gqg)tfcHqiecM21Pzy)sNcU9pxwwsfcHqiec8HW(LofC7hM)Ey)sNcU9z4XbHm(NkecHqiecHqG)d2f2ZRUVFkOxpviecHqiecHa1fx6he0RNkecHqie8Fpviec(VNY)9uPsLkvQuPsLkvQuPsLIu7Q7gUpxqoQj1wLXxhfKAob(li1Cc8xOtQjNfIejerdBSi)iIg02mI4gt5SqKiHiAyJf5hr0WHm6G1oIPCwisKqenSXI8JiAqBJqhIuB9QlSsgemeBNutxmfxDsbPMPDUtUrQrTMo5gPM01uWj3ifKcsbPgF1(KeMu7VsBuUSY6uDsgHbKAuxwU93yi2oP28sNeEsj147KAY5uQLg24soLuqQPtQDqlJxoisncizegmQyWysbjj
    Last edited by pnutbutter; 2013-12-08 at 02:49 AM. Reason: double quote

Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    It's not a spell cast or anything like that, it has its own little system. WeakAuras doesn't have a pre-defined trigger for it, but it can be done with a custom trigger.
    Yeah, I knew it wasn't a cast, but I thought if there was a preset option for it, it might be there, since casting bar addons usually handle those bars, too.

I appreciate you taking the time to give me a starter aura for it!