Deleted
    Has anyone Varia's UI? In the Method thread it's deleted.
    Nice if someone can upload it.

Screenshot from Interface:
    s7.directupload.net/images/121211/ruqt9akx.jpg

Deleted
    Any gold tracker? Need sth up to date and working, because everything I found wasn't updated like year or few...

Quote Originally Posted by Achaos View Post
    Any gold tracker? Need sth up to date and working, because everything I found wasn't updated like year or few...
    Did you actually try those addons you found? An addon not being updated in a long time doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't work, it can just as well being indicative of the API it uses hasn't changed and thus the addon won't need any new updates. I have several addons that haven't received any updates in years and they still work as long as I check "Load out of date addons", and I can't imagine a simple function of tracking gold would need much maintenance over the years either.

Deleted
    I saw an addon that was used to place text on the screen, think it was for siegecrafter belt kill order, you could just make a window, resize it, move it around and type what you wanted. At least by the looks of it. Any suggestions what it could have been ?

Weak Auras is very commonly used for text functions like that.

Deleted
    Can anyone help me out with a weakauras 2 code? Im just started to play my DK again and i used to use Lackluster blood shield WA string but now it gives you TONS of errors. old code can be found here: threads/1335019-Blood-Shield-Weak-Aura?p=23379706#post23379706. i would fix it myself but i suck at thses things.. so any help would be amazing <3!

Looking for an addon similar to sexycooldown.. but that doesnt look like something you find in a PVP video with skrillex on full bass>.< (aka clean design)

i know i can do one with WA but its just way to much work for such a simple thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Looking for an addon similar to sexycooldown.. but that doesnt look like something you find in a PVP video with skrillex on full bass>.< (aka clean design)

i know i can do one with WA but its just way to much work for such a simple thing
    I believe Raven can do one, if you are using that already.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I believe Raven can do one, if you are using that already.
    i am. il give a look

sadly you replayed before i managed to edit but also looking for a way to change "skin" on blizz raidframes, want to change from standard to Smooth.v2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

What is that mod that makes action bars like this? A "default" blizzard ui but without the artwork on the edges and a little bit skinned and scaled down

The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    What is that mod that makes action bars like this? A "default" blizzard ui but without the artwork on the edges and a little bit skinned and scaled down

Bartender can do that, remove the artwork and scale down the bars. The icon skinning could be Masque or an icon replacement pack like Clean Icons.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Bartender can do that, remove the artwork and scale down the bars. The icon skinning could be Masque or an icon replacement pack like Clean Icons.
    Thanks It is not only the bars/micromenu it also have the "artwork" behind. I want this black line around the bottom bars and the menu bar and also the arrows to change between bars..
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Thanks It is not only the bars/micromenu it also have the "artwork" behind. I want this black line around the bottom bars and the menu bar and also the arrows to change between bars..
    Then maybe take a look at Aurora and Aurora Missing Texture, or MiirGUI (both on wowinterface).
    Both of those replace considerable numbers of textures in the default UI, which then combined with addon which removes the "Gryphons" could possibly achieve that sort of effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Then maybe take a look at Aurora and Aurora Missing Texture, or MiirGUI (both on wowinterface).
    Both of those replace considerable numbers of textures in the default UI, which then combined with addon which removes the "Gryphons" could possibly achieve that sort of effect.
    Thanks a lot, I will try it now

Hello
    I'm looking for something that can fix skill tooltips. When you mouseover the skill on your action bar the tooltip pops up. Is there any addon that can allow me to change font/color/size of those tooltips please? Or even a way to edit them please?

Drives me crazy...
    Faith. Patience. Discipline.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm suddenly finding that custom templates (that replace the DBT-Template.xml in DBM-Core and use custom textures) are no longer working. I tried a couple, one from the old Damia UI and Boda UI DBM skin (Link) and it's putting the type of green "texture not found" squares on the bar sparks and the icons are misaligned with the borders.

These were working fine for the past couple of years til the updates to DBM this week. Is anyone else finding this?
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithie View Post
    Hello
    I'm looking for something that can fix skill tooltips. When you mouseover the skill on your action bar the tooltip pops up. Is there any addon that can allow me to change font/color/size of those tooltips please? Or even a way to edit them please?

Drives me crazy...
    Try a tooltip addon: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/tip-tac and then download and add a font that you like. Many UI have extra fonts. I like the fonts of Solvexx UI

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...SolvexxUI.html

But you can also try Roth and RealUI
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...hUIDiablo.html
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...8-RealUI8.html

Download these UIs but only copy the "fonts" folder to your wow install dir

pixs.ru/showimage/Bezimeni1j_5974019_10184393. jpg

Hi. Can anyone tell me the name of the addon for bags ? Thanks. (can't post links so pls copy it and remove the space before "jpg")

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saithie View Post
    Hello

Drives me crazy...
    You could try Tiptac.

Deleted
    Hello,

I need something like SLDataText (wich i couldn't get to work anymore), i couldn't find a DataBroker Display that didn't have a Bar. Need something where i can drag them around and change Fonts, Background etc freely.