Quote Originally Posted by Fragrell View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for an addon that can help me multi-dot. I want something like Grid but for adds like on Garrosh so I dont have to tab or click their nameplates and dot the same mob multiple times, like in the guild Topped Off's Garrosh HC kill.
    Sadly, there is no way for an addon to show you all the possible targets. The closest you could get would be getting a raid frame that shows the target of all raid members and hitting that, but anything that isn't actually targeted would be impossible for an addon to show.

Quote Originally Posted by scrable View Post
    I think you'd be able to do that with MoveAnything. All you would have to do is change the scaling for the frames you want.
    That did exactly what I needed, thanks heaps =D Since we are here though, turns out PortraitTimers isnt working. Is there anything else that does This

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have any suggestions?

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Hey, I got problem with multidotting auras, sometimes aura not refreshing or going weird and showing full lenght of debuff what You see on screen:

<overly large image removed>

Here is that string:
    dGZndaWsKcTlKs2gLAMssMTuUjQOBJQ2PQAVWUvQ9la)uqggcJJcDAsnuKsnybQHRkoisrFgrhwrNJkwij1srfwSKy 5c9qkkEkXYKupxIlRYuPQjJKPl6Iuu6Quu9muCDf2if5VcQntL2osLpkjvFfPGPjvFxGmsjP8yvPrJknEb0jrQ6wKK RrjNNc(gjogk9BLmyHhYeEKqkqQPfbTyGWdHccf8qcmKRB5s8v1TiGeps9A7n8CqOmSN86xY4A8aXqix3YL4ZyraPC nxAV07eIpeTHOPGWP5v5PNEo5meKG0ujxysHGX2OIv3H1IWyDDhUQ6Di7bVpQjjVybFwitkkDQx7zlCg1KKxSapsiC pnj3eMu6woeowDLAfBBhfB4QQBdPTMuWdjUAh8q4hTudpsKiHCb(m3uhfQGeYl84ZcpKmQjjVi8qEhLCXhon8Cqo6U Dczf0o0UzaQHm26ec)OLAi7j)bHEE(vBMheQRYW11B45GunAYbNMmVki7j)vGhFwiCmEYr8qc5DuYfFyUAQdY7OKlE KqQmJMz1wr4XNfMm2jSvyDyi696UtTnCvz1XVgMuyvi6mkewmkk9Acw4QYIbFgyYwXiRrh2AcglBhBJkWvLLd(DyYM HWIGXXMXHrXXX2iCvzXGec3ttYnXNPdr)U2OcK2AsbpKr5c)2MLcudjUAh8q4hTudpsKqgLl8(O7IOcKYZ9cpKIEt2 o8zHWpAPgE8zHA8RHA8zGA87qnsKqEBZsbEif9MSDqObAYrvHmdnIejK9G3h1KKxSGplK4rQxBVHNdYCeNvMriAkiC mEYr8ciy1ZyabxdjVaZr8Gy2gDMtFabx92QuGmPO0PETNTWzutsEXc8iHeKMk5IFNGajsi0HpBNLajaa
    If someone can fix it or tell me what i should change, would be cool.

edit: ok, it happen when i change the target before i finish casting any ideas?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-01-05 at 02:12 PM.

Deleted

LFR button imbedded in minimap

on a lot of UI's that are posted in the internet i noticed that the 'looking for raid' button is inside the minimap at the corner and that it is square, can i do that with a minimap addon (i use chinchilla)? or do i have to edit the lua for that? ( i have no idea how to do that)

Deleted
    Dunno if this is the right thread but its kinda related!

Anyone know what font this is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaine View Post
    Dunno if this is the right thread but its kinda related!

Anyone know what font this is?
    I believe it's Accidental Presidency, but I could be wrong.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Hey! I got a pretty simple question, I'm using Elvui and been trying to find out how to have the power bar have lower level than the health when its detached.

In other words I want to create somewhat similiar style to this https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...514_222654.jpg but the power is by default always on top of the health. Been trying to find something on the lua but I'm not an expert on it.

Deleted
    DK here who needs some help with Weakauras, specifically with the death runes. This is what my UI currently looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/P1cfDWh.jpg (how to resize images? lol)

As you can see, my blood/frost runes doesn't turn in to death runes visually, and I'd appreciate if someone could help me figure out how to do that.

Here are the code for my current settings, this is for blood rune#1, but they all have the same settings apart from color/position.

Code:
    dWJbdaGEHWlvvXUuHY2ek7tfQMRQknBqEmqomv9nvf11OWorYEj7Ms7xu8tqvddqJdHoVO0qvvYGfjdhahuvvDzuhtrNdGwOOAPQqAXi1YL6HQQYtHwgcEUKMOqYuPOjRstxPlcQCvHupteDDvzJIWFfP2Se2oq9rvf5RQk0Nr03vvWivvQPPWObLXleDsHQBPIoTG7PcXRvb3wI(nvwtzkmimUD5UWdI)9liFwUt0(s(3OJF(fKpl3jAFjFgf7xyhSbsy7zoKZDfwfs4yafwk8k8ktH0U(YDUh0HB7aqiCqGJoEMu5qE7bHrcFrrLxL40aWrSPbqcaMe4NjcCgtfNddHBhij5wMcFvoD)SSYf(QC6Ml9bBWskAHVkNoybZDLvUWMl9bBWsM2ba3(11cp(reYGz7kmk2VWYK6hBGe2Mj1rFwwyZL(Gnyjfcu4RYPF2WQCH9ZYIAk8zzWSDf6FRt4MfawyD97RQv4YrUIwiTV)Zb5AzkQPsqCmiaCmJzmgJKgtIQ40iPwHBOKBrleY5VYu4RYPbb5RvLlSDqSmfw(G2Gm1QviiiFTktH1GLeIfgfC)B(9puX)03MA1kmaYzfTqyCGe2kQjbH2xPzhij5UkQPWSWxuu5vjongtIjbCongtaJnisqfNddH0U(YTYfs76l3WDjzH5qHiIW33mP(heSadMlz7Mj1hDURWMjdoRzwayH(x7P9TW66bDOkAH0EqhiB3ZE)Zb5AzkQPsqCmiaCmJzmgJKgtIQ40iPOgIAQv4YrUVMfche4OJNjfLRlfs76l3Wxuu5vutHHRWCiN7of(HWDHjQygcPD9L742kVIIGWGfm3vw5cPD9LBmeblQHwHGf1CmbQvc
    Code:
    dWtrdaGErsVee1UerABQs7deyUGiZgWJrWHf8nrexts2jvSxYUP0(fHFkIAykvJtv48IIHcsAWiQHdQoii0LrDmLCojLfQuwQQiTyKSCPEOiXtHwgc9CHMiO0urQjRIPR4IGIRks5zGuxhOnkQ6VIkBwcBhr(OQO6RQIYNPsFhe0ibjMMknAvvJxKQtkkDlvLttX9ufXRLuDBj63u1AjAHgHzTd3fbcmKGkqid357qjdP0Y(bvGqgUZ3Hs(dwom)1Tg3)5BdW7pcJcjM0DHLcpcpIwiLVpCVfiu)0E4cHbGuAztqEdiyRlm9KlkI8O8Fv1UVRQDI1GEpjp2xVQ47wjmtYffrEu(VQ76b01wRQ7Q279brv8DReAi4TIs40gxxUfTqWiNRbTS2eozGZcJtyaJcBUmySgRBopCUdJVfcbpriyKZzSK4oYIsitITJqy5W8NGmKTg3)jb5NcAzHGroxZLbJ1yDfLWMldgRX6kCxiOLjX2ryaC8cbJCoqRz0MWg0YYzPr4WPpIsivOtXd4BrlNLY)4EjUFxVv37f6Q1dv8vbTgH)SX9FKZIOWXuYTOec4dhrlemY5iaeIrTjS9aSOfwccmgrRrJqcaHyu0cJgRlalewyGinuGSt2NdfAnAegSMYWy8wrlSWynXFrlCYaNfcV5ipcH3CKhHraZHhpCnAeASK4oYAtiLVpCRnHu((Wnmhxw4gGj1ud9jbzis43WK4s2oji)mV)iSzxJ3sNbolma2bQqlKY3hUrtQSCUcho9bSzHWaqkTSji747sHu((WDYffrEKZsO5iCdW7pReKtbwHqO5m)Y5TsivGqD32dApP4b8TOLZs5tsTfrI7V39769(E3vXx1RCUYzPriLVpCN1g5roefAblPBJRl3r5SegNaH6rrPrij5SURDns
    Other than that, if someone has a good blood charge tracker/disease tracker in Weakauras, feel free to share, haven't been so successful in getting them to work!

Edit: Successfully made a BT tracker, but need some more help! I want it to start glowing when I reach 9+ stacks, but I can only get it to never glow or glow at all times.
    Code:
    dKJvcaGEHQ6LqL2fsv2MOY(Gcnxez2O8nKk7uH2lz3q2pc6Nqfdtu1VP8yLmuHcdgkz4OYbfQ4WQ6yiQZHaluilvOklgkA5s5HsONcwguQNlvteQQPkPjROPt1fHQCvHIUSkxxGncf8xu1Mf02fL68sWxfk5Zk13rkNwKXjkA0izAs0jvWTefUMqPUhsv9ArjRtOs3gHwKvvqsWaYVw4Vosdld1jbChJXJ)9ofUO0MY5JyMnRpNGUaSPxEbefmfmvvqOHCif)tJyxkGz)uvbnJDQkGyaZtQkxUCbfWjmSFUWqgLeGDSZmpD0raDL5iGCMLkmJYCcA3ozOAbUtqAzibElT3xtvbgneoiwbfjiOFfTaKRiblla5cYlyzbihhUR9U1eGr6la9eVUQAKSGiMztcXQi132NC5c(LNmuxvbD)BUQcMg)Mz0eMc2mJgFy7jEcI19zfNG23JBeZSP)CcMg)kO7grHPGnZOX)lpzibDkJMC5c(a3eMcstbrmZM(ZjGwA6uASmNGqd5cWJLDmhielmyixakGyTL27R11izbuxAt5ASmNGzQZX(cdldjya5xl8xhPHLH6KaUJX4X)ENcxuAt58rmZM1Ntq3)vw9yyjKlOiEJv8INCbVQcIyMnjeRIuFBFcgq(1c)1rAyzOojG7ymE8V3PWfL2uoFeZSz95KliBnsUKCE5sa
    Last edited by mmoc004bc643ae; 2014-01-08 at 01:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    just make an invisible weakaura that controls the glowing (make it trigger when you have >=9 stacks)
    Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.
    iKeystones, iLFRDescription, iEncounterEventTracker

Hi, I'm looking for a addon that will allow me to simply change the font of my combat text - I tried MSBT - but i prefer my combat text to still popup on the target its self. But i want to be able to change that font to something a bit less ugly. I tried looking around for addons but the ones I've found seem to of not been updated recently and not work anymore according to comments on them (IE Nice damage)
    Last edited by Omegam; 2014-01-10 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegam View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for a addon that will allow me to simply change the font of my combat text - I tried MSBT - but i prefer my combat text to still popup on the target its self. But i want to be able to change that font to something a bit less ugly. I tried looking around for addons but the ones I've found seem to of not been updated recently and not work anymore according to comments on them (IE Nice damage)
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...amageFont.html

Very old and never breaks :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello!

Altoholic here, so I'm wondering if there are any addon(s) that can track which Flex wings I've done on which character?
    Kind of like the way "World Boss Status" does.
    Thanks in advance.

Looking for a mod that will add enchant/gem graphics to the character sheet. For a short time I had an addon that would show ilvl, empty gem slots and enchants next to each item of equipment. Unfortunately I can't remember which addon did it, and the additional info has disappeared. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by cfmcghee; 2014-01-11 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plastkaze View Post
    Hello!

Altoholic here, so I'm wondering if there are any addon(s) that can track which Flex wings I've done on which character?
    Kind of like the way "World Boss Status" does.
    Thanks in advance.
    SavedInstances or Gear Grinder
    Quote Originally Posted by cfmcghee View Post
    Looking for a mod that will add enchant/gem graphics to the character sheet. For a short time I had an addon that would show empty gem slots/enchants next to each item of equipment. Unfortunately I can't remember which addon did it, and the additional info has disappeared. Thanks in advance!
    Kibs Item Level
    Last edited by tordenflesk; 2014-01-11 at 01:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Thank you!

Kibs Item Level

This is exactly what I had, but I think someone was using it in their addon - I've never downloaded Kibs. Thank you very much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cfmcghee View Post
    Kibs Item Level

This is exactly what I had, but I think someone was using it in their addon - I've never downloaded Kibs. Thank you very much.
    OQueue does it

Deleted
    I am using Stuf for my boss frames.. But I can't figure out how to, if it is even possible, to like.. Change the border texture or the opacity of one frame if I have that frame targeted..

Example:

3 bosses. Boss 1, 2 and 3. I have boss 1 as my target. Boss 1 gets a yellow border or something.

It's incredibly annoying on fights like Protectors to have boss frames, but them not showing which of the bosses I have as my current target.

And! I want tu use Skada instead of Recount. But for some reason, when I relog, the Skada windows (using one threat and one dps/hps window) jumps around a bit. Just a few pixels per window.. But still enough to make me throw up everytime I log on... Any ideas as to what might be the reason for this?

- - - Updated - - -

No one? :/

So I was looking at RealUI and really liked the datatext bar at the bottom of the screen. I was wondering if there is any way to "borrow" this and use it in my own UI? :P
    For reference, this is the bar I mean:

I downloaded RealUI but can not see the sign of any file name which would suggest that it was the bar that I'm looking for :\

Any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-01-13 at 04:38 PM.

Deleted
    Try /fstacking it - that should give you a hint where to find it.