Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    You can estimate it using an Event type trigger (like combat log as ErayoEU said) and a fixed duration. No way to get a guaranteed cooldown though.
    Alright, thanks. Told him to try using the countdown option for it in DBM, hopefully that'll be more precise and do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by marsmage View Post
    HI,
    I'm looking for an Addon that works similar to 'ArcLight' (if anybody remembers that).
    Said addon lets you create Arcs on the screen that can be filled and labeled with multiple functions (player health, player mana, target health, etc.) Also special features would be possible (i.e. target health arc changes colour when below 35 %).
    Anyone knows an addon that works similar like that and works with the current patch?
    IceHUD should be able to do what you need; if there is something missing (eg: you want something other than the features you mentioned) then it is easy to extend. It definitely works in the current patch, as I use it as the core of my UI, rather than the more traditional player frames.

how to get rid of the * * in XCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

How do I upload my UI properly on Wowinterface? Seems some are having problems with the addons not loading the correct profile.
    more detailed information how to install would of been great, half the addons didnt load to the correct profile, and theres so many i dont know which one to load...
    What I've done is simply copy my WTF and Interface folders, zip'd and uploaded. Where did I go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    how to get rid of the * * in XCT?

Assuming latest XCT+:
    - /XCT
    - Frames->Outgoing (Criticals)->Special Tweaks
    - Edit the pre and postfix's

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    How do I upload my UI properly on Wowinterface? Seems some are having problems with the addons not loading the correct profile.

What I've done is simply copy my WTF and Interface folders, zip'd and uploaded. Where did I go wrong?

Probably nothing wrong. The thing is people are so used to plug-and-play interfaces that they don't know how to set up addons they find in a folder.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Assuming latest XCT+:
    - /XCT
    - Frames->Outgoing (Criticals)->Special Tweaks
    - Edit the pre and postfix's
    Tordenflesk to my resque as usual cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Still wondering if that's possible.
    A basic hack would be
    Code:
    /run SendChatMessage("cheers at Spectral Tiger Cub.","EMOTE")

Quote Originally Posted by ErayoEU View Post
    Probably nothing wrong. The thing is people are so used to plug-and-play interfaces that they don't know how to set up addons they find in a folder.
    Yeah, mostly likely its not an issue on your end but with the people downloading it. The folders are all probably still under your accounts' profile settings, e.g. server name, account, character name - so anyone that wants to use your UI's would need to go through all the folders and rename them to reflect their accounts.

seeking some sort of bufftimer like bison/satrina, BUT can make some fancy crap to have concelated buffs(preferly only showing on mouseover).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    seeking some sort of bufftimer like bison/satrina, BUT can make some fancy crap to have concelated buffs(preferly only showing on mouseover).
    Raven is a good choice if you want a fairly robust buff timers addon. I'm not sure if it can do the mouseover stuff...I'd generally recommend the Kong Automatic UI Hider addon, which can allow you to show/hide any UI element based on mouseover and any other conditionals.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Raven is a good choice if you want a fairly robust buff timers addon. I'm not sure if it can do the mouseover stuff...I'd generally recommend the Kong Automatic UI Hider addon, which can allow you to show/hide any UI element based on mouseover and any other conditionals.
    WoW. that kong seems AMAZING! cant figure out how i never seen it before. will deffo try out right away!

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Raven can't do consolidated buffs; in fact, nothing I have found to date can do them, which makes me super-sad. My current plan is to find the time to build something with WeakAuras or something similar to show the "consolidated" buff part, and then hide everything that covers in my Raven bars. Makes me sad. Might investigate doing the same thing with the default blizzard buffs, if I can figure it out -- hide everything that isn't the consolidated buff indicator, and raven the rest of it.

Deleted
    Is there any way of making some room between the bars on Elkano's buffbars? So they are not sticked to each other.

Deleted
    Anyone know of a good up to date combatlog reminder addon for logging? Doesn't need to do anything fancy just a message box telling me to start logging when in raid would be more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
    Anyone know of a good up to date combatlog reminder addon for logging? Doesn't need to do anything fancy just a message box telling me to start logging when in raid would be more than enough.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/loggerhead

You can set it up to enable recording in any raid or just the ones you want to. The first time you enter a new raid type/difficulty and specific tier it will ask you and from there on it will follow that answer to record or not. Also has titanpanel-style addons support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to make non-progress bar with WA2? Just need 1 full bar for each soul shard without progress criteria.
    I have border issues when using a texture aura, the border isn't visible at some specific bar heights (something with pixel perfect thing that can''t fix)

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Is there a way to make non-progress bar with WA2?
    Either make a progress bar and have the same colour on the background as the foreground. Fix borders as you would. Or make 2 textures, one the colour you want and one completely black, and make it so that the black one sticks out 1px on each side from the other one.

As for the pixel perfect thing, afaik the only way to fix it is to move 1 pixel up/down or left/right, perhaps adjust the width/height with 1 pixel as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Either make a progress bar and have the same colour on the background as the foreground. Fix borders as you would. Or make 2 textures, one the colour you want and one completely black, and make it so that the black one sticks out 1px on each side from the other one.

As for the pixel perfect thing, afaik the only way to fix it is to move 1 pixel up/down or left/right, perhaps adjust the width/height with 1 pixel as well.
    The background color won't help since i want the whole bar to change color if a shard is gained.
    So for example 4 black bars than will light up (change color) according to the shards number.
    The second solution is what i have now but the height it very short (6px instead of 10px i want) in order to create a somewhat 1px border.

SO if i create a 10x8 background bar and a foreground 8x6 bar there won't be 1px on each side because of the 1px issue, it's really annoying.

Can't be bothered to type and explain. Hopefully this is what you wanted:

Code:
    d0dXoaWskkTlru61uuSpcPAMIiZfeZguNMOBsi6Wc(MiQEmvStrTx0ULQ9tL4NsrdtPmoku68uGHsizWuunCr6GsHTrHCmQY5OsYcfHLkPyXskTCGhkj5PQwgi1Zv8xP0ufAYkz6KUiijxLqkxg66uAJecFMGntr2of0hfrXxLunnjX3vQmsqs9mLQgnv14PsDsjPUfvsDnqI7rHIBtO(TehNcvtpg5dmsLF4Hoz3swOWlMFXVyKFqytIQi7kFIMXytrMeujIipafKLE0GuKxauSP8DR4iqkiGGHzpE5I)fl84haRHhUewmYdkWiJ8ITWQKrQuPYJUtd9fUycQ8omYShJ8of4cGrM9yEJzOzEJ59mVXCfM9OYdqbzPhnif5v0TAbiV7MMmnOYSRR4XROB1cq(Q7kcmfCqinwRM9bsDmyMgwqyGisCjdqIOB1cWbYnUnaW26(sf5vGuqabmYRgKI8Jgu7WJgIDLx06s1fZRYpacokcKJkDgEBhne7kFWQfE7GT2UuzcEh7OfXT(YfYRsX4Ik)GWMevr2v(AQozG6iVCX75I53pawUyETc87Kl1N5kB8DR4iqkiGGHzpEFuk4Rm7bnpOObfzT8WLWIrE7GToWHzycEqbgzKxSfwLmsLkVDW2jfDyc(jfDyKFKDbyKzpQ8oWHzyKFKDbyKVEJAsQzvMLkvQmdnJ8of4cGrM9yEJzOzEJ59mVXCfM9OYdqbzPhnif5v0TAbiVIUvla5RURiWuWbH0yTA2hi1XGzAybHbIiXLmajIUvlahi342aaBR7lvKxU4H2fZVFaSgxmVwb(bHnjQISR81uDYa1rEfifeqaJ8QbPi)Ob1o82oAi2v(Gvl8OHyx5fTUuDX8Q8dGGJIa5OsNH3oyRTlvMG3XoArCRVCH8QumUOYVtUuFMRSX3TIJaPGacgM949rPGVYSh08GIguK1Ydxclg5Td26ahMHj4bfyKrEXwyvYivQ82bBNu0Hj4Nu0Hr(r2fGrM9OY7ahMHr(r2fGr(6nQjPMvzwQuPY8Eg5bOGS0JgKI8k6wTaKxr3QfG8v3veyk4GqASwn7dK6yWmnSGWarK4sgGer3QfGdKBCBaGT19LkYRaPGacyKxnif5hnO2H32rdXUYhSAHhne7kVO1LQlMxLFaeCueihv6m82bBTDPYe8o2rlIB9LlKxLIXfvENcCbWiZEmVXm0mVX8EM3yUcZEu5he2KOkYUYNeujIiVCXV3fZVFaSgxmVwb(UvCeifeqWWSh)o5s9zUYgVpkf8vM9GMhu0GISwE4syXiVDWwh4WmmbpOaJmYl2cRsgPsL3oy7KIomb)KIomYpYUamYShvEh4WmmYpYUamYxVrnj1SkZsLkvMRWiV7MMmnOYCfpEakil9ObPiVIUvla5v0TAbiF1DfbMcoiKgRvZ(aPogmtdlimqejUKbir0TAb4a5g3gayBDFPI8YfFfxm)(bWACX8Af4he2KOkYUYNeujIiVcKcciGrE1GuKF0GAhE0qSR8IwxQUyEv(bqWrrGCuPZWB7OHyx5dwTWBhS12LktW7yhTiU1xUqEvkgxu53jxQpZv247wXrGuqabdZE8(OuWxz2dAEqrdkYA5HlHfJ82bBDGdZWe8GcmYiVylSkzKkvE7GTtk6We8tk6Wi)i7cWiZEu5DGdZWi)i7cWiF9g1KuZQmlvQ8of4cGrM9yEJzOzEJ59mVXCfM9OsLzOWipafKLE0GuKxr3QfG8of4cGrM9OimABRsYDLRGY2EpJ2mYipAY1qzpZqZ8gZvy2JkVIUvla5RURiWuWbH0yTA2hi1XGzAybHbIiXLmajIUvlahi342aaBR7lvKxbsbbeWiVAqkYpAqTdFAzhcAlPiiOfaVOBm82bBtl7qatWJgIDL)(bWA4TD0qSR8bRw4Td2A7sLj4tl7qaFfEh7OfXT(YfYRsX4IkV7MMmnOYCfO5he2KOkYUYNeujIiVCXxXfZVFaSg(DYL6Z8EJLVBfhbsbbemm7X7JsbFLzVnEqrdkYA5HlHfJ82bBDGdZWe8GcmYiVylSkzKkvE7GTtk6We8tk6Wi)i7cWiZEu5DGdZWi)i7cWiF9g1KuZQmlvQuz2ig5bOGS0JgKI8k6wTaKxr3QfG8v3veyk4GqASwn7dK6yWmnSGWarK4sgGer3QfGdKBCBaGT19LkYlx87DX87haRH3PaxamYShfHrBBvsURCfu227z0Mrg5rtUgk7zgAM3yUcZEu5he2KOkYUYNeujIiVcKcciGrE1GuKF0GAhEBhne7kFWQf(0Yoe0wsrqqlaEr3y4Td2Mw2HaMGhne7k)9dG1WBhS12LktWNw2Ha(98o2rlIB9LlKxLIXfv(DYL6Z8EJLVBfhbsbbemm7X7JsbFLzVnEqrdkYA5HlHfJ82bBDGdZWe8GcmYiVylSkzKkvE7GTtk6We8tk6Wi)i7cWiZEu5DGdZWi)i7cWiF9g1KuZQmlvQ8UBAY0GkZEuzo5mY7uGlagz2JIWOTTkj3vUckB79mAZiJ8OjxdL9mdnZBmxHzpQ8auqw6rdsrEfDRwaY7UPjtdQm7ApEfDRwaYxDxrGPGdcPXA1SpqQJbZ0WccderIlzaseDRwaoqUXTba2w3xQiVcKcciGrE1GuKF0GAhEBhne7kFWQf(0Yoe0wsrqqlaEr3y4Td2Mw2HaMGhne7k)9dG1WBhS12LktWNw2HaEO5DSJwe36lxiVkfJlQ8dcBsufzx5RP6KbQJ8Yfp0Uy(9dG1W3TIJaPGacgM943jxQpZ7nwEFuk4Rm7TXdkAqrwlpCjSyK3oyRdCygMGhuGrg5fBHvjJuPYBhSDsrhMGFsrhg5hzxagz2JkVdCygg5hzxag5R3OMKAwLzPsLkZglJ8of4cGrM9OimABRsYDLRGY2EpJ2mYipAY1qzpZqZ8gZvy2JkpafKLE0GuKxr3QfG8k6wTaKV6UIatbhesJ1QzFGuhdMPHfegiIexYaKi6wTaCGCJBdaSTUVurE5I3ZfZVFaS4D30KPbvMDDfO5he2KOkYUYxt1jduh5vGuqabmYRgKI8Jgu7WB7OHyx5dwTWNw2HG2skccAbWl6gdVDW20YoeWe8OHyx5VFaSgE7GT2Uuzc(0YoeW7X7yhTiU1xUqEvkgxu53jxQpZ7toF3kocKcciyy2J3hLc(kZEB8GIguK1Ydxclg5Td26ahMHj4bfyKrEXwyvYivQ82bBNu0Hj4Nu0Hr(r2fGrM9OY7ahMHr(r2fGr(6nQjPMvzwQuPsL3qM9Q4TrLea
    Copy the code, go to your WeakAuras where you create a new aura, click import and paste it.