Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    how to get rid of the * * in XCT?

What's the font?

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    What's the font?
    oh god thats an old one.. uhm. i THINK its DorisPP, but could be Gotham black narrow

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    As far as I know, the way to do this with Tidy Plates is the "automation" option -- you can set when "headline" mode is used, and when the health bar is show, using that. Options include "always", "headline on help, health bar on hostile", and even as complex as "headline unless active, marked, or targetted", which gives you some-but-not-all enemy shown.

I think that hides both on the "hub", and at the top of the tank/damage configuration sections of Tidy Plates. It certainly lets me get more or less the effect you have pictured there, so I think it is the right answer.
    Hmmm. See, I tried using that and had some really big issues with it not doing anything at all lol. I'll take anther look today...

oh god thats an old one.. uhm. i THINK its DorisPP, but could be Gotham black narrow
    Thank you.
    I'm using DorisPP on most of my addons so most likely it's the second one.

Is there any addon that keeps track what pets i use vs specific trainers without having to write it down on a bloody paper?
    Rematch promises to do this. I confess that I have not actually bothered to try it yet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Rematch promises to do this. I confess that I have not actually bothered to try it yet, though.
    il give it a try, if good il be quiet, if bad i will raise hell upon you

I'm currently looking for a new texture to replace the one I'm using now.

I'm looking for a smooth, but also a crispy clear texture, with clear edges which is pixel-perfect friendly. I would like a combination of matte-metallic-paper-like look & feel. Something like Skullflower + ElvUINormal + Minimalist texture, but with conditions above applied.

Is there any way to make tidyplates/threatplates show ally plates + enemy plates, BUT ABSOLUTELY NO PET PLATES ( I don't want to be swarmed with crap on my screen when multiple hunters or even one use stampede at the start of a fight, or dk army).

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
    Is there any way to make tidyplates/threatplates show ally plates + enemy plates, BUT ABSOLUTELY NO PET PLATES ( I don't want to be swarmed with crap on my screen when multiple hunters or even one use stampede at the start of a fight, or dk army).
    There's an option in Blizzard Interface menu. Esc menu -> Interface -> Names -> uncheck pets under Enemy Units.

Hi, I've been looking for any Nameplate addon that will be able to do this.

Enemies & Neutrals - Normal with bars and all.
    Tank friends - Just text and role icon above head. (Think Healers-Have-To-Die)
    Non-tank friends - Just text.

I tried NamePlate Advance 2 which seemed like it would do the trick, but unfortunately it doesn't work very well and keeps putting the wrong type of Nameplates up on people.

Is there any working addon where this can be done?

So I use ElvUi and am trying to make my pet bar behave the same way I have most my action bars behave. What I want is for the pet bar to stay invisible unless I am in combat or have a target or hold the ctrl key. That part is easy enough I just use the same code as my other bars which is:

[vehicleui] hide; [overridebar] hide; [petbattle] hide; show [exists]show; [combat]show; hide [mod:ctrl] show; hide

The problem however I can't seem to crack (prolly something easy I'm sure) is also getting the pet bar to behave as a normal pet bar at the same time, such as, not being there visible if I do not have a pet summoned. THAT part is accomplished by using this:

[petbattle] hide;[pet,novehicleui,nooverridebar,nopossessbar] show;hide

Now, if you are still reading, I can't figure out how to combine those 2 lines of code to coexist with each other. Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    So I use ElvUi and am trying to make my pet bar behave the same way I have most my action bars behave. What I want is for the pet bar to stay invisible unless I am in combat or have a target or hold the ctrl key. That part is easy enough I just use the same code as my other bars which is:

[vehicleui] hide; [overridebar] hide; [petbattle] hide; show [exists]show; [combat]show; hide [mod:ctrl] show; hide

The problem however I can't seem to crack (prolly something easy I'm sure) is also getting the pet bar to behave as a normal pet bar at the same time, such as, not being there visible if I do not have a pet summoned. THAT part is accomplished by using this:

[petbattle] hide;[pet,novehicleui,nooverridebar,nopossessbar] show;hide

Now, if you are still reading, I can't figure out how to combine those 2 lines of code to coexist with each other. Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated!
    I suspect that you want something like this: [vehicleui]hide; [nopet]; hide; [exists]show; [mod:ctrl]show; hide

That is, put a "when there is no pet, hide this bar" condition somewhere pretty high up the list of priorities. Then, when the evaluator comes through it will take the first matching state -- "I have no pet" -- which is *before* "am I in combat" or "do I have a target". So, without a pet it should never even think about targets or combat, just "no pet, no show".

That just made the pet bar invisible at all times, even when a pet is out.

Is it possible to configure the default castbar so it shows the cast time? I imagine it should be possible with some kind of script or maybe an addon?

How do I turn this PB4 text into a tag that SUF will accept?
    Code:
    theString = ''

role = UnitGroupRolesAssigned(unit) 

if role == "TANK" then
        theString = theString.."T"
    end
    if role == "HEALER" then
        theString = theString.."H"
    end
    return theString
    Nevermind, SUF fucked my Raven bars up like this, back to Pitbull4:
    Last edited by tordenflesk; 2014-04-27 at 06:01 PM.

Hey guys,

i've tried to fancy up my interface with a kinda minimalistic look and therefore installed the 'Clean Icons - Thin' pack. (wowinterface .com/downloads/info19844-CleanIcons-Thin.html)

It works pretty good with almost any icons across my interface and looks like this: i.imgur .com/Bop6VIJ.jpg

However, as you can see here i.imgur .com/aBXSs1x.jpg , the icons on my characterframe do not seem to change at all. I noticed that the new icons are indeed used, but this grey border lays on top of them (if i'm not mistaken). So my question is, can i get rid of this? and if so how is it done?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaar View Post
    Hey guys,

i've tried to fancy up my interface with a kinda minimalistic look and therefore installed the 'Clean Icons - Thin' pack. (wowinterface .com/downloads/info19844-CleanIcons-Thin.html)

It works pretty good with almost any icons across my interface and looks like this: i.imgur .com/Bop6VIJ.jpg

However, as you can see here i.imgur .com/aBXSs1x.jpg , the icons on my characterframe do not seem to change at all. I noticed that the new icons are indeed used, but this grey border lays on top of them (if i'm not mistaken). So my question is, can i get rid of this? and if so how is it done?
    You may need to get Masque with the appropriate plugin for it to work for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    You may need to get Masque with the appropriate plugin for it to work for everything.
    I use Masque for Bagnon and Bartender, unfortunately there is no plugin, or at least i couldn't find one, for the characterframe.

The same problem occurs for the default blizzard action bars and the Masque_Blizzard plugin solves it here. Could i somehow expand this plugin for the characterframe?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaar View Post
    I use Masque for Bagnon and Bartender, unfortunately there is no plugin, or at least i couldn't find one, for the characterframe.

The same problem occurs for the default blizzard action bars and the Masque_Blizzard plugin solves it here. Could i somehow expand this plugin for the characterframe?
    Try using Aurora.
    Might be it is overlaying a border by default.
    Masque won't do anything for the character sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't understand why we don't have flying so they tell us we will have convenient flight points. Immersion and danger? Here take some coins and fly me there while I read facebook or go take a poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Try using Aurora.
    Might be it is overlaying a border by default.
    Masque won't do anything for the character sheet.
    EXACTLY! what i was looking for, thank you very much