Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Is there any addon that keeps track what pets i use vs specific trainers without having to write it down on a bloody paper?
    Rematch promises to do this. I confess that I have not actually bothered to try it yet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Rematch promises to do this. I confess that I have not actually bothered to try it yet, though.
    il give it a try, if good il be quiet, if bad i will raise hell upon you
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I'm currently looking for a new texture to replace the one I'm using now.

I'm looking for a smooth, but also a crispy clear texture, with clear edges which is pixel-perfect friendly. I would like a combination of matte-metallic-paper-like look & feel. Something like Skullflower + ElvUINormal + Minimalist texture, but with conditions above applied.

Is there any way to make tidyplates/threatplates show ally plates + enemy plates, BUT ABSOLUTELY NO PET PLATES ( I don't want to be swarmed with crap on my screen when multiple hunters or even one use stampede at the start of a fight, or dk army).

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
    Is there any way to make tidyplates/threatplates show ally plates + enemy plates, BUT ABSOLUTELY NO PET PLATES ( I don't want to be swarmed with crap on my screen when multiple hunters or even one use stampede at the start of a fight, or dk army).
    There's an option in Blizzard Interface menu. Esc menu -> Interface -> Names -> uncheck pets under Enemy Units.

Hi, I've been looking for any Nameplate addon that will be able to do this.

Enemies & Neutrals - Normal with bars and all.
    Tank friends - Just text and role icon above head. (Think Healers-Have-To-Die)
    Non-tank friends - Just text.

I tried NamePlate Advance 2 which seemed like it would do the trick, but unfortunately it doesn't work very well and keeps putting the wrong type of Nameplates up on people.

Is there any working addon where this can be done?

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    So I use ElvUi and am trying to make my pet bar behave the same way I have most my action bars behave. What I want is for the pet bar to stay invisible unless I am in combat or have a target or hold the ctrl key. That part is easy enough I just use the same code as my other bars which is:

[vehicleui] hide; [overridebar] hide; [petbattle] hide; show [exists]show; [combat]show; hide [mod:ctrl] show; hide

The problem however I can't seem to crack (prolly something easy I'm sure) is also getting the pet bar to behave as a normal pet bar at the same time, such as, not being there visible if I do not have a pet summoned. THAT part is accomplished by using this:

[petbattle] hide;[pet,novehicleui,nooverridebar,nopossessbar] show;hide

Now, if you are still reading, I can't figure out how to combine those 2 lines of code to coexist with each other. Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated!
    I suspect that you want something like this: [vehicleui]hide; [nopet]; hide; [exists]show; [mod:ctrl]show; hide

That is, put a "when there is no pet, hide this bar" condition somewhere pretty high up the list of priorities. Then, when the evaluator comes through it will take the first matching state -- "I have no pet" -- which is *before* "am I in combat" or "do I have a target". So, without a pet it should never even think about targets or combat, just "no pet, no show".

Deleted
    Is it possible to configure the default castbar so it shows the cast time? I imagine it should be possible with some kind of script or maybe an addon?

How do I turn this PB4 text into a tag that SUF will accept?
    Code:
    theString = ''

role = UnitGroupRolesAssigned(unit) 

if role == "TANK" then
        theString = theString.."T"
    end
    if role == "HEALER" then
        theString = theString.."H"
    end
    return theString
    Nevermind, SUF fucked my Raven bars up like this, back to Pitbull4:
    Last edited by tordenflesk; 2014-04-27 at 06:01 PM.

Deleted
    Hey guys,

i've tried to fancy up my interface with a kinda minimalistic look and therefore installed the 'Clean Icons - Thin' pack. (wowinterface .com/downloads/info19844-CleanIcons-Thin.html)

It works pretty good with almost any icons across my interface and looks like this: i.imgur .com/Bop6VIJ.jpg

However, as you can see here i.imgur .com/aBXSs1x.jpg , the icons on my characterframe do not seem to change at all. I noticed that the new icons are indeed used, but this grey border lays on top of them (if i'm not mistaken). So my question is, can i get rid of this? and if so how is it done?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaar View Post
    Hey guys,

i've tried to fancy up my interface with a kinda minimalistic look and therefore installed the 'Clean Icons - Thin' pack. (wowinterface .com/downloads/info19844-CleanIcons-Thin.html)

It works pretty good with almost any icons across my interface and looks like this: i.imgur .com/Bop6VIJ.jpg

However, as you can see here i.imgur .com/aBXSs1x.jpg , the icons on my characterframe do not seem to change at all. I noticed that the new icons are indeed used, but this grey border lays on top of them (if i'm not mistaken). So my question is, can i get rid of this? and if so how is it done?
    You may need to get Masque with the appropriate plugin for it to work for everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    You may need to get Masque with the appropriate plugin for it to work for everything.
    I use Masque for Bagnon and Bartender, unfortunately there is no plugin, or at least i couldn't find one, for the characterframe.

The same problem occurs for the default blizzard action bars and the Masque_Blizzard plugin solves it here. Could i somehow expand this plugin for the characterframe?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaar View Post
    I use Masque for Bagnon and Bartender, unfortunately there is no plugin, or at least i couldn't find one, for the characterframe.

The same problem occurs for the default blizzard action bars and the Masque_Blizzard plugin solves it here. Could i somehow expand this plugin for the characterframe?
    Try using Aurora.
    Might be it is overlaying a border by default.
    Masque won't do anything for the character sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Try using Aurora.
    Might be it is overlaying a border by default.
    Masque won't do anything for the character sheet.
    EXACTLY! what i was looking for, thank you very much

Deleted
    I'm looking for the name of the addon that adds little tabs to the side of the raid finder, one for each lfr-wing, and shows the number of defeated bosses in that wing in the current id. Can someone help me?

Ok, I found it myself. It's BossesKilled for anyone interested.
    Last edited by mmoce2b6f1a217; 2014-04-30 at 01:15 PM.

Deleted
    Hey guys

I really hope you can help me.
    I am searching for a specific add on and really cant find it.
    The good thing is, I know how it looks and I can show it to you:

twitch.tv/fragnance/b/523898965

At 3:03:00 for example (and any other fight) - I am searching for the add on right under his minimap that shows his pressed spells in a "timeline".

I would be super happy if you would be able to help me

Thanks guys <3

Quote Originally Posted by Draus View Post
    Hey guys

I really hope you can help me.
    I am searching for a specific add on and really cant find it.
    The good thing is, I know how it looks and I can show it to you:

twitch.tv/fragnance/b/523898965

At 3:03:00 for example (and any other fight) - I am searching for the add on right under his minimap that shows his pressed spells in a "timeline".

I would be super happy if you would be able to help me

Thanks guys <3
    Can't get the video to playback for some reason, won't start playing and no seek bar.
    However from that description I would guess Truffi GCD @ Curse.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Anyone happen to know where these UI frames are from? Or if its merely just concept art

Deleted
    It certainly is!

Thank you very very much man <3

Quote Originally Posted by Dastey View Post
    Anyone happen to know where these UI frames are from? Or if its merely just concept art

[IMG]
    Keeps coming up.
    A concept that someone did, whether they did that in photoshop or was in-game I don't know, but we never saw any further development of them or discussion from the original poster.
    Functionality-wise they could be done in stUF maybe or certainly in oUF, though the artwork appears completely custom.