Deleted
    This should do the trick
    Code:
    dyJVbaGlujBdvWmjjZfv0SvQBtQ2jf2R0UHA)u1Oqv9xq(nLgkqgSQA4kXbvjNIahJqomGfsszPkulwHSCI(kjvpf5Xu55qMOk1uvLjRIPlCrk6QOkUSORROLHk0NjLntI2Uc8rf0SqvAAav(oqPFcumwcA0kjJxjvNeuNfOQtJY5juRKeggQuVwjLRO(kPx6u60xjzQXS4N4LSeZzXL2wGtFLK2D2xj95oy91OrJstCizAAPSVsUjkS6LuoXUGzX8f4v4)(V)7)YmMsS)JTH)dJecIhukVziGr78WxGxrIpnkfsMMwk7RuiEjl5MOWQxYnrHvVKYj2fmlMVaVc)xMXuI9FyKqq8Gs5ndbmANh(c8ks8PuoiXbQ0nmDPMktiHGGgEbBWR)BACPMktiHGGgEbBWR)ds1f4nhdzA8mhdBmesDWmw1Dj3Q0TwPCqIJsUjkS6qH4LSekaIjQrj2PK56l3meWODwcp1FsMMwkr1quPddTSbed7S4sW4iLkbCjNWolgXjTK7neTc4ybleb4KmLmhdytRy5(0OeQeh5IBU4qPb1qe4eXDJw
    Under the Display option you can configure the appeareance

Does Shadowed Unit Frames show the STACKS of tank debuffs for raids? (e.g., corrosive blast, self doubt, wounded pride, flame vents, etc), if I filter the specific name with the aura filtering option for the focus target (which would be the other tank, I want it to show here) ? I know the default UI showed me the debuff but I was looking for an addon to track stacks on the other tank through focus target and it actually show the number of stacks, not just that the stack is on them.

If anyone has other addons that can do this that'd be nice too. Haven't really tanked raids before that required precise taunt swaps without people calling it on vent, mostly 5 mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
    Does Shadowed Unit Frames show the STACKS of tank debuffs for raids? (e.g., corrosive blast, self doubt, wounded pride, flame vents, etc), if I filter the specific name with the aura filtering option for the focus target (which would be the other tank, I want it to show here) ? I know the default UI showed me the debuff but I was looking for an addon to track stacks on the other tank through focus target and it actually show the number of stacks, not just that the stack is on them.

If anyone has other addons that can do this that'd be nice too. Haven't really tanked raids before that required precise taunt swaps without people calling it on vent, mostly 5 mans.
    Yes, it shows the stacks -- or, at least, it can. I use it for my tank frames, and that is my primary source of stack info on my co-tank. If it isn't enabled by default, look in the auras section and you should be able to turn on stack count.

I would actually suggest you enable the "Main Tank" frames, which will just show anyone who is (a) marked as main tank, or (b) in "tank" dungeon role. That way you don't have to focus them or anything, and you can put special frames for them somewhere useful.

You can also configure focus target to show the same things, if you want, in ShadowedUF.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxz View Post
    This should do the trick
    Code:
    dyJVbaGlujBdvWmjjZfv0SvQBtQ2jf2R0UHA)u1Oqv9xq(nLgkqgSQA4kXbvjNIahJqomGfsszPkulwHSCI(kjvpf5Xu55qMOk1uvLjRIPlCrk6QOkUSORROLHk0NjLntI2Uc8rf0SqvAAav(oqPFcumwcA0kjJxjvNeuNfOQtJY5juRKeggQuVwjLRO(kPx6u60xjzQXS4N4LSeZzXL2wGtFLK2D2xj95oy91OrJstCizAAPSVsUjkS6LuoXUGzX8f4v4)(V)7)YmMsS)JTH)dJecIhukVziGr78WxGxrIpnkfsMMwk7RuiEjl5MOWQxYnrHvVKYj2fmlMVaVc)xMXuI9FyKqq8Gs5ndbmANh(c8ks8PuoiXbQ0nmDPMktiHGGgEbBWR)BACPMktiHGGgEbBWR)ds1f4nhdzA8mhdBmesDWmw1Dj3Q0TwPCqIJsUjkS6qH4LSekaIjQrj2PK56l3meWODwcp1FsMMwkr1quPddTSbed7S4sW4iLkbCjNWolgXjTK7neTc4ybleb4KmLmhdytRy5(0OeQeh5IBU4qPb1qe4eXDJw
    Under the Display option you can configure the appeareance
    Sorry for not replying earlier. I didn't have access to internet for days.

Anyway your string works like a charm I'm very pleased with it. Just 1 little request.

My character is/has been a 70 twink for 6 years therefore I would like to have the icon pop whenever I enable my xp bar instead of the icon popping up whenever I have my xp bar turned off. (I have my xp turned off 99.9% of the time).

That isn't a string to import, but guidance on how to create the aura.
    Telling you the individual parts.
    Yeah I don't know how I couldn't figure that out by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    My character is/has been a 70 twink for 6 years therefore I would like to have the icon pop whenever I enable my xp bar instead of the icon popping up whenever I have my xp bar turned off. (I have my xp turned off 99.9% of the time).
    Go in to the custom trigger and untrigger functions, and reverse the logic. (eg: if it is "not X" then make it "X", if "X", swap to "not X")

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Go in to the custom trigger and untrigger functions, and reverse the logic. (eg: if it is "not X" then make it "X", if "X", swap to "not X")
    Got it to work. Thank's a lot.

Looking for a mod that modifies fonts ingame, mostly damage font, quest, names, etc... I'm not sure if Fonter and NiceDamage are up to date. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Looking for a mod that modifies fonts ingame, mostly damage font, quest, names, etc... I'm not sure if Fonter and NiceDamage are up to date. Any ideas?
    I would say you're better off creating a font folder and putting the fonts in there (follow the advice here. This way you're not constantly updating addons or adding to the cpu/memory usage of the game (minor things, but they bug me at least).

Alright. I'll give that a shot. Thanks.

Is there a mod that tells you which faction controls WG or TB?

On my PVE server Horde control both Wintersgrasp and Tol Barad 99% of the time, in fact have controlled all world PVP elements from day one.

I want to farm VoA for transmogs and mount so it would certainly be nice to be able to see when Alliance has it and not have to fly there to find out since it so rare that they do.

Thanks

Deleted
    hey guys, i have an interface problem that is driving me crazy, maybe you can help

So basically what happens is:
    "something" happens while I am in arena fights, literally something, i dont know what and then all my macros stop working untill i /reload in the arena.
    While I /reload (or shortly after), I usually get a crit error and WoW shuts down.

The strange thing is that this only happens on my warlock on Outland-EU, it doesnt happen on the 2 locks i have on Aegwynn-EU, but I copied the interface from my Aegwynn-EU locks.

It also happens on another lock on a different account I play although I copy the SavedVariables/WTF folders and so on.

What could cause it?

Quote Originally Posted by Parsh View Post
    hey guys, i have an interface problem that is driving me crazy, maybe you can help

So basically what happens is:
    "something" happens while I am in arena fights, literally something, i dont know what and then all my macros stop working untill i /reload in the arena.
    While I /reload (or shortly after), I usually get a crit error and WoW shuts down.

The strange thing is that this only happens on my warlock on Outland-EU, it doesnt happen on the 2 locks i have on Aegwynn-EU, but I copied the interface from my Aegwynn-EU locks.

It also happens on another lock on a different account I play although I copy the SavedVariables/WTF folders and so on.

What could cause it?
    No idea, but it sounds like a bug. Install BugSack and see what it comes up with. Given that it shuts down WoW I am going to guess that a trip to the official Blizzard bug report forums will likely follow soon after.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Hi quick question how to view Enemy targets on Minimap? I have "show target" but it only seems mark friendls targets on the minimap, hostile players don't show. Got a new char and no idea how got it to work on main back in the years.
    Show target will show a dot for your target on the minimap.
    You can only show enemies if you can track them, such as Track Demons (warlock), Track Humanoids (Hunter), Track beasts (hunter), etc... There's no mod to do it.

Hello

I've been fiddling with my Warlock lately, trying out Affliction in Dungeons/LFR.

I was wondering if any1 could write a WeakAura that would show me when to use Haunt (provided I have any Soul Shards, of course) as instructed on Icy Veins.
    Code:
    Cast Haunt Icon Haunt when:

one of the following is true
            Haunt's debuff is not applied on the target, or has less than 2 seconds remaining;
            you will not have to refresh any of your DoTs for the next 8 seconds;
            you will not need to use Life Tap Icon Life Tap in the next 8 seconds;
        and one of the following is also true
            your DoTs are buffed with trinket procs;
            Dark Soul: Misery Icon Dark Soul: Misery is up;
            you have four Soul Shards.

Deleted
    Good people.

What is this add-on from this disc priests UI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyq8wN3MFwc

When for example Holy Fire becomes available it flashes quickly in the middle of the screen before disappearing - what add-on is this please I've been looking for it for ages!

Thanks
    Last edited by mmoca9d2e197dc; 2014-06-02 at 01:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BombayRoll View Post
    Good people.

What is this add-on from this disc priests UI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyq8wN3MFwc

When for example Holy Fire becomes available it flashes quickly in the middle of the screen before disappearing - what add-on is this please I've been looking for it for ages!

Thanks
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/doomcooldownpulse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    Hello

I've been fiddling with my Warlock lately, trying out Affliction in Dungeons/LFR.

I was wondering if any1 could write a WeakAura that would show me when to use Haunt (provided I have any Soul Shards, of course) as instructed on Icy Veins.
    -Snip-
    I wouldn't recommend using weakaura for that. It would be possible with custom lua, but other addons are better suited for dps-rotation help.

Try: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/clcinfo_warlock or http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/affdots

Weakaura Request here.
    I need an aura (texture to be exact) that will become visible 10 sec AFTER Lock and Load (Survival Hunter Proc) procced and I want it to be visible for 3 seconds AND I want it to pulse it for that 3 sec duration.
    Currently I am only able to make an aura that pulses for 10 seconds right after the proc occurs. Any help?

To specify it a litte bit: Lock and Load will fade at some point during the 10 sec ICD hence I cannot use a '10 sec after aura applied'-trigger here
    Last edited by Piando; 2014-06-02 at 04:44 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piando View Post
    Weakaura Request here.
    I need an aura (texture to be exact) that will become visible 10 sec AFTER Lock and Load (Survival Hunter Proc) procced and I want it to be visible for 3 seconds AND I want it to pulse it for that 3 sec duration.
    Currently I am only able to make an aura that pulses for 10 seconds right after the proc occurs. Any help?

To specify it a litte bit: Lock and Load will fade at some point during the 10 sec ICD hence I cannot use a '10 sec after aura applied'-trigger here
    Try this:
    Code:
    dmKwhaGirLgfk0PqrELQOmlr0Tqb7cfLggcogsSmuYZuLmnOQRHqBte(gPY4qPoNOQ5HII7PkSpuv4GQsTqKepuvuzIIkCrOsBeQ4JQICsuvALQ0mHOUjss2Pi1prsnuuvTuiINkzQs1vfv0wrvrFLuvNvvu1Ev(lsnykhgvwmkQ6XuXKHYLf2SO8zsz0IKttYRrrLztLUnI2Tu(Tkgoewov9Cv10jUoK2oePVJKuJNuLZJQSFWJY6R4wFYQ)kwmlbMnXkYvyRWwFLp0uNwNhIyLM)GIyvOhcUgwGnQS6hUz8FunzfvOU3PMQqgxC6R4WWuI604CPfVstl8)1NSsHTIF)XPhFzvdLS7vAAH)V0uw5E4WwFL)4gRVIe1vuRpzYKjRCwFPPS(kEuNL9dz4OJffw6YZgplIjYJNfb2lJb84x5dn1P15HiwjHEYkommLOonoxAXR00c)F9jROAfMKA4WMnbDeiYshbIeiqKyc2lJb8SxjELMw4xFLWdrSYb9lhYvoOF5qsNsHfRefzGTkqA0K)k(r(9ZJlsOXnDhxKW30prRp1ib5CSYb9lhsAHhIyvG0OjRCq)YHCvgAZruNgJmbxWadmW0)nTOidWEagb4gnm4cx4c3jRAOKDVstl8)LMYQuHslLmCsWMar8V0HNfHejsWMnHLXa(8R0J6SSFidhgytjbl2u0XshEwSPKNn(LXaEDRCpCyRVYFCJ1xrI6kQ1NmzYkf2k(KZZ3MsMS0SwFLp0uNwNhIyLe6jRuyR43FCwr1kmj1Wjpbc6OKNflDeXtjpLxjwgd4zVIddtjQtJZLw8knTW)xFYQgkz3R00c)FPPSkvO0sjdNe6is8LoISPWw3lIjOKyzmGp)k3dh26R8h3y9vKOUIA9jtwH(dANdjZZjJktwjELMw4xFLWdrSYb9lhYvoOF5qsNsHfRefzGTkqA0K)QNJAQIkV70it9t04YN4MUtNZ04WxK74IeCZXkh0VCiPfEiIvbsJMSYb9lhYvzOnhrDAmsNKoPWdrKKojDY)b17ejPtsNKojDs6K0jPt(reUUmbxWadmWuzGX4)G6DcWE8aSNcjNnLKMJmymxeUC8cFUmbgxddSpIW1fShpalxKpomhyCnmWq(WHLlyCnmWeEicWE8i3IFCrgz635ejVPFZp)iZxCZrUmbMKkAWfmWadmWadmW0)nTOidWEa2tH0vKbJmb2ZaJcb4cgyGbw0WGlyGbgyWnAyWfUWfUWfUWfUWDYKL(16R4rDw2pKHdrIeZt5LowVyHNDc8eyTmgWtCLp0uNwNhIyLe6jO(yfAt8knTWV(kh0VCixLH2Ce1PXitWfmWadm3JdNlycypa7Pq6kYGrMGlyGbgyQmW0)nTOidW4dWeWoEWeW4dW0)nTOidWEgyVatsfn4cgyGbgyGbgy(qq9nWepAaxWadmWIggCbdmWaZhcQVbwgN7pGB0WGlCHlCHlCH7KvCyykrDACU0IxPPf()6twjELMw4xFLWdrSYb9lhYvoOF5qsNsHfRefzGTYb9lhYvzOnhrDAmYeCbdmWaZ94W5cMa2dWEkKUImyKj4cgyGbMkdm9FtlkYamM5bycyCnmWeWyMhGP)BArrgG9mWEbMKkAWfmWadmWadmW8HG6BGjE0aUGbgyGfnm4cgyGbMpeuFdSmo3Fa3OHbx4cx4cx4c3voOF5qsl8qeR(cNG(x5KkCyUvOiW4KyYkUMIKtuN26Ri5uT1xj8qeRq4JFiRq4JFiRqG6(JjtwPWw1d9euFSQHs29knTW)xAkRCpCyRVYFCJ1xrI6kQ1Nmzf6pODoKmpNmQmzLEuNL9dz4qu3lIeiMNqEw5FrGycclJb84NmzfsxAk4PqyYg
    Should create a pulsing texture 10 seconds after Lock and Load procced and pulse for 3 seconds. Just change the Texture to what you want, and after importing you shoudl relogg once

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxz View Post
    Try this:
    Code:
    snip
    Should create a pulsing texture 10 seconds after Lock and Load procced and pulse for 3 seconds. Just change the Texture to what you want, and after importing you shoudl relogg once
    This is awesomesauce! Thanks a lot!