Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxz View Post
    I wouldn't recommend using weakaura for that. It would be possible with custom lua, but other addons are better suited for dps-rotation help.

Try: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/clcinfo_warlock or http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/affdots
    I would recommend Bitten's SpellFlash: Warlock which is the same sort of rotation helper. The author is very good about keeping up with current theorycrafting across all the various classes, etc, and the code is good about getting the nuance as right as you can from an addon.

is there any software i can get that will make my addons have the exact same setup on every char? i have 23 chars and its a pain to setup the UI

Quote Originally Posted by Friberg View Post
    is there any software i can get that will make my addons have the exact same setup on every char? i have 23 chars and its a pain to setup the UI
    Try this: Reflux

Make sure to read the directions carefully so you don't screw anything up.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Is it possible to copy the configuration of just one addon from another person's UI?

I just saw an amazing mage UI from Birg in the other thread and would like to import his nameplates specifically.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    Is it possible to copy the configuration of just one addon from another person's UI?
    I just saw an amazing mage UI from Birg in the other thread and would like to import his nameplates specifically.
    Generally speaking, kind of. Addon settings live in a SavedVariables file -- either global, or per character -- that has the same name as the addon. Sometimes, though, an addon might have several parts. (eg: DBM has about a million "addons" in it, which it uses to load code on demand)

You should be able to install the same nameplate addon, and then copy *ONLY* the SavedVariables file for that addon into your WTF folder in the appropriate location, and get their nameplate settings and nothing else.

Where can I download a metric crapton of WeakAuras textures/icons/etc?

Everything online is either really old (outdated info) or instructions on how to do custom ones, I don't really want custom I just figured someone by now has a huge collection hosted somewhere that I could just drag and drop into my WA folder.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is it possible to set different skins to different action bars using Dominos? I'm using Masque but changing the settings applies it to every action bar. Thanks in advance!

Edit: or how did Birg get those 4 buttons in the dominos bar rounded, but his other ones square?
    Last edited by Satori; 2014-06-12 at 05:20 PM.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Is it possible to set different skins to different action bars using Dominos? I'm using Masque but changing the settings applies it to every action bar. Thanks in advance!

Edit: or how did Birg get those 4 buttons in the dominos bar rounded, but his other ones square?
    I thought you were able to change the skin through the masque options. You should be able to set a different skin for each action bar. I know you can do it for bartender4 and I'm pretty sure you can do it for dominos.

how did Birg get those 4 buttons in the dominos bar rounded, but his other ones square?
    All of mine are round.

I'm curious if there's a unit frames addon that will let me remove/hide the resource bar on my own portrait. I prefer to use a larger, movable resource bar. Xperl lets me hide them on targets, but not myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarez View Post
    I'm curious if there's a unit frames addon that will let me remove/hide the resource bar on my own portrait. I prefer to use a larger, movable resource bar. Xperl lets me hide them on targets, but not myself.
    Most of the major unit frames addons will allow you to move or hide any of the elements. Shadowed Unit Frames, stUF and Pitbull are all pretty popular. I like stUF as the best combination of customizability and usability.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Most of the major unit frames addons will allow you to move or hide any of the elements. Shadowed Unit Frames, stUF and Pitbull are all pretty popular. I like stUF as the best combination of customizability and usability.
    Thanks! I found it kind of odd that it wasn't in xperl. It might still be, but I can't find it for the life of me if it is.

Does stUF have boss frames like SUF?

I made a simple progress bar with weakauras2 to show my health, but upon log-in it does not trigger (TOP) until the health value changes either from heals or gear change (BOTTOM). Its currently set to Status for player health <=100%. Am I missing a simple setup option somewhere? I had the same issue with mana value bars which i fixed, but those same settings don't work for the health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Does stUF have boss frames like SUF?
    Yes, it does. stUF handles all the defined unit frames, including boss1 - boss5, arena1 - arena5, party pets, etc.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Yes, it does. stUF handles all the defined unit frames, including boss1 - boss5, arena1 - arena5, party pets, etc.
    Cool thanks

Hello
    Is it possible to edit blizzard tooltip and adding guild level/number of memebers near the guild name, and on the buttom to add the name of the current target like: target: name , and below the ones whos currently targeting him.

Anyone know how to turn off the highlighted 'proc ready' buttons on spell icons when they proc? I want an addon that cleanly removes all of it cause it obscures the button imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
    Anyone know how to turn off the highlighted 'proc ready' buttons on spell icons when they proc? I want an addon that cleanly removes all of it cause it obscures the button imo.
    You can probably do it in settings if you have addon custom bars. Otherwise Shiny Box Remover -Read the instructions

Not sure why you feel like a highlight can obscure something though :/

Not really obscure, more like it distracts you when you know your rotation well enough to not need any help (and sometimes the procs aren't always the button you should be hitting next).