Deleted
    A brief question about Stuf text formation.

Is there a way you can change where the text is starting and to which direction it goes? Fx. normally the text starts from a point and expands to the right, but is there a way to make it expand to the left insted of right?

I want my targets name, which already is how I want to it be, to start from the left side and expands to the right. But is there a way to make it work for the ToT so, it shows the name of my ToT at the far right, and expands to the left.

Anyone knows if this is possible to do with Stuf or weak auras perhaps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crall View Post
    A brief question about Stuf text formation.

Is there a way you can change where the text is starting and to which direction it goes? Fx. normally the text starts from a point and expands to the right, but is there a way to make it expand to the left insted of right?
    Scroll down the options for the text field in question and look for the drop-down menu "H Justify." Switch it from "Left" to "Right." That will justify it to the right and expand left. Then move it wherever you want it.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Scroll down the options for the text field in question and look for the drop-down menu "H Justify." Switch it from "Left" to "Right." That will justify it to the right and expand left. Then move it wherever you want it.
    Thanks a lot!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crall View Post
    Thanks a lot!
    No problem!

Deleted
    Hello guys,

I have a few questions about this ret's UI - youtube .com/watch?v=p_oCA1aHNcw (cant post links )
    What's the addon that track inquisition (the yellow bar)?
    What's the addon that track holy power?
    What's the addon that shows dmg/healing? (i think that's MSBT, but with what font?)
    What's the cast bar addon?
    Last edited by mmoc4072b977eb; 2014-07-25 at 06:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know what this is?

It seems fairly unique; I've tried searching but found no leads. Any guesses?

Does anyone know of a simple lightweight mod (something like weakauras, etc. isn't lightweight), that will simply alert me to the legendary gem proc for healers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I'm trying to create a segmented power bar (via WeakAuras), but can't for the life of me figure out how to do 2 things:
    How to color the bar based on power type (Energy/Rage/Focus/Mana)
    How to actually manage to get each segment (4 in total, each representing 25% of max power) to properly track power.

I've gotten it how I want it to look, as seen here:

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it to function as I'd like it to. In fact, the current incarnation doesn't function at all. Regardless, here's an import for the visual if nothing else:
    Code:
    dSZ2naGlvb51OkAMajMlqmBOQBljDtOs1XrvOVrORrYojyVu7wPopQQFQenmj(nk)fOgkqsltvnCv6GsIghPCmqDov0cvfTuvbwSQqlxXdrvYtfESs65aEguMkQmzIA6sDrOsXvvfuDzKRlQnQcFxvAZqSDOs(OQGYxrvQptK5jjyKscnnrgTsy8qfNei1TKuNgK7bvkDys1ArvW2G0g2Co0nNBhao(pu5HeDu1HSdzZ5qAyVoEaOFyvKZbolrqaO2c1WLZhs5yiji2MJ)LCiZFRxfAvAy5Rd(lrqaO2c1Wjyhax9vYcOoiCU6Bzs2p64r2itZseeaQTaSYbKSJd2Ag4P(44fsUx4druXcSMM2VGDQv0kgPoPCSZv5gijjAaSaSJfeK0I2hk0)zs7JPsyjStmuJuN0Caq4ravg0UDak4Mdoh4z6YMZXWWtMZr1m(gYCUD72TJvZzbyZ5iV7bssIgZ5iVHAhx868PXrgGaN3qTF62bcBiPHL3Y8IHNnMZcW(qLWortWNLVgkgSMOrQvyw47dfgQ25P4V81(OLcMrQvjlG5dvrdnbRLkFurXpkQrQvOUD0dKKenMZrZ)soaA9od4idqGVSxAA(xYp6GWfTBhGk7Lgh5nHlA3owZanRQJl7LMM)LSW3rgGaN3qTF6idqGV0Ss7(YEPXpDSMbAwvWlGKjhnuvs2XLMvA3x2lno(khxAwPDFzV0aMDPrVzJJk42XccsArBHFXbEMUS5CKbiWR41ba8thddpzohvZ4BiZ52TJv86aaMZba0wcp5OIpCboCZdC72bcBiPHL3YCeoDEihGE30GOVsGuPS8Ynai8M05zL5rhaeCNKH0bHJWPZdbasWJz9HaZ7fqnb(jBKPXXqsqSnh)l54omPHaaAcNopKJvgE2yo3oEuFLNsdlVL5fdpBmNfG9HcwjwqXGlFr4usvmsTkzHVpuWkXckgC5lcNsQIrQvjlG5dfSsSGIbx(IWPKQyKAvYcjFGEQjEMkOjXubt9lgPwH52XoxLBGKKObWcWoGKDCeKeSd(lrqaO2h1jrnT)Ps7FQuyWQVrQtkhVqY9clOkoWzjcca1(OgTK0W0WWopr)jXsYi1juhSbI2TEdX2oQ4YhaAEyPaxLGIBl8nNJvgE2yo3o4VebbGAFuNe10(NkT)PsHbR(gPoPC0dKKenMZrZ)soaA9od4ynd0SQGxajtoAOQKSJlnR0UVSxAC8voiCr72bOYEPXrgGaFPzL29L9sJF64YEPP5Fjl8DKbiW5nu7NoYBcx0UDSMbAwvhzac8L9stZ)s(rhxAwPDFzV0aMDPrVzJJkGBD7ybbjTOTWV4aptx2CoggEYCoQMX3qMZTB3oqydjnS8wMJWPZd5a07Mge9vcKkLLxUbaH3KopRmp6aGG7KmKoiCeoDEiaqcEmRpeyEVaQjWpzJmnogscIT54Fjh3Hjneaqt405HC8O(kpLgwElZlgE2yola7dfSsSGIbx(IWPKQyKAvYcFFOGvIfum4YxeoLufJuRswaZhkyLybfdU8fHtjvXi1QKfs(a9ut8mvqtIPcM6xmsTcZTde2qsdlVL5fdpBmNfG9HkHDIMGplFnumynrJuRWSW3hkmuTZtXF5R9rlfmJuRswaZhQIgAcwlv(OIIFuuJuRqD7as2XrqsFh4SebbGAFuJwsAyAyyNNO)KyjzK6eQJxi5EHfufh7CvUbssIgala7iV7bssIgZ5iVHAhx868PXXLMvA3x2lnGzxA0B24OcoYae4lnR0UVSxA8thxAwPDFzV044RCKbiW5nu7NUDWgiA36neB7OIlFaO5HLcCvckUTaM5CGZseeaQ9rnAjPHPHHDEI(tILKrQtOo4VebbGAFuNe10(NkT)PsHbR(gPoPCGWgsAy5TmVy4zJ5SaSpujSt0e8z5RHIbRjAKAfMf((qHHQDEk(lFTpAPGzKAvYcy(qv0qtWAPYhvu8JIAKAfQBhpQVYtPHL3Y8IHNnMZcW(qbRelOyWLViCkPkgPwLSW3hkyLybfdU8fHtjvXi1QKfW8HcwjwqXGlFr4usvmsTkzHKpqp1eptf0KyQGP(fJuRWC7OhijjAmNJM)LCa06DgWrgGaFzV008VKF0bHlA3oav2lnoYBcx0UDSMbAwvhx2lnn)lzHVJmaboVHA)0rgGaFPzL29L9sJF6ynd0SQGxajtoAOQKSJlnR0UVSxACOkoU0Ss7(YEPbm7sJEZghva362XccsArBHFXbEMUS5Cmm8K5CunJVHmNB3UDGWgsAy5TmhHtNhYbO3nni6ReivklVCdacVjDEwzE0bab3jziDq4iC68qaGe8ywFiW8EbutGFYgzACmKeeBZX)soUdtAiaGMWPZd5iV7bssIgZ54YEPP5Fjl8DK3qTJlED(04idqGVSxAA(xYp6idqGZBO2pDKbiWxAwPDFzV04NoU0Ss7(YEPXHQ44sZkT7l7LgWSln6nBCub3o25QCdKKenawa2bKSJJGKWC8cj3lSGQ4yLHNnMZTd2ar7wVHyBhvC5danpSuGRsqXTfsMZrE3dKKenMZrEd1oU415tJJlnR0UVSxAaZU0O3SXrfCKbiWxAwPDFzV04NoU0Ss7(YEPXHOYrgGaN3qTF62bcBiPHL3Y8IHNnMZcW(qLWortWNLVgkgSMOrQvyw47dfgQ25P4V81(OLcMrQvjlG5dvrdnbRLkFurXpkQrQvOUD0dKKenMZrZ)soaA9od4ynd0SQGxajtoAOQKSJlnR0UVSxAC8voiCr72bOYEPXXL9stZ)sw47idqGV0Ss7(YEPXpDKbiW5nu7NoYBcx0UDSMbAwvhzac8L9stZ)s(r3owqqslAl8loWZ0LnNJHHNmNJQz8nK5C72Tde2qsdlVL5iC68qoa9UPbrFLaPsz5LBaq4nPZZkZJoai4ojdPdchHtNhcaKGhZ6dbM3lGAc8t2itJJHKGyBo(xYXDysdba0eoDEihpQVYtPHL3Y8IHNnMZcW(qbRelOyWLViCkPkgPwLSW3hkyLybfdU8fHtjvXi1QKfW8HcwjwqXGlFr4usvmsTkzHKpqp1eptf0KyQGP(fJuRWC7as2XrqsjhRm8SXCUD8cj3lSGQ4aNLiiau7JA0ssdtdd78e9NeljJuNqDSZv5gijjAaSaSd(lrqaO2h1jrnT)Ps7FQuyWQVrQtkhSbI2TEdX2oQ4YhaAEyPaxLGIB3oWLfGtWf32a
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Does anyone know of a simple lightweight mod (something like weakauras, etc. isn't lightweight), that will simply alert me to the legendary gem proc for healers?
    You might have to define "lightweight", but TellMeWhen, Raven, and possible ExtraCD may help you out understanding that. All of those are likely simpler than WA for achieving the notification, at the cost of being less graphically flexible and, perhaps, not suited for other use cases beyond this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    You might have to define "lightweight", but TellMeWhen, Raven, and possible ExtraCD may help you out understanding that. All of those are likely simpler than WA for achieving the notification, at the cost of being less graphically flexible and, perhaps, not suited for other use cases beyond this one.
    Also, if you use a scrolling battle text addon like MSBT (Mik's Scrolling Battle Text), it can be configured to alert you with a text prompt (which you can size up, add some bells and whistles to, etc).

Deleted
    i saw treckie with Shadowed Unit Frames and tmw on beta anyone know where i cand find them?

Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    i saw treckie with Shadowed Unit Frames and tmw on beta anyone know where i cand find them?
    Same place as always, just learn to edit the .toc's

Deleted
    Is there any good warlock UI's?

Deleted
    Is there any addons for profit and loss projections?

TSM has something similar in their Summary tab in Accountancy but I'm looking for something more in depth.

Something that will monitor purchases, how much they cost, how much they sold for. Common items sold, average sale price, total profit earned since running the addon etc

I'd love to keep track of everything I do on the AH.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Something that doesn't use much memory.

I literally only want an addon that alerts me when it procs, not built for extra procs. I don't need to track other procs, the legendary gem is the only one, and would rather not have to configure an addon to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Something that doesn't use much memory.

I literally only want an addon that alerts me when it procs, not built for extra procs. I don't need to track other procs, the legendary gem is the only one, and would rather not have to configure an addon to do so.
    Memory is a figure that is too often misjudged as being a good measure.
    Ignore the memory usage at present, as it is something you are judging without proper context.
    Plus addons with pre-made configurations as it seems you want may be using more memory than one without which you have to configure yourself.

Memory usage by addons, as in simply using "a lot of it" isn't detrimental to game performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to make a weak aura that would show only if you have not selected a talent at all in a tier - ie all 3 are unlearned? Basically if you're a baddie who occasionally seems to forget hitting "learn" when switching talents in between bosses ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    Is it possible to make a weak aura that would show only if you have not selected a talent at all in a tier - ie all 3 are unlearned? Basically if you're a baddie who occasionally seems to forget hitting "learn" when switching talents in between bosses ><
    Get Quicktalents instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Get Quicktalents instead.
    That should do the trick - thanks!

Deleted
    I'm hoping I can find some help here in regards to Bartender.

Basically, I want to have an extra action bar shown when my character is in a vehicle. So the opposite of the "Hide on Vehicle" setting, and I know I need to use custom conditionals to do this. However, I've tried searching for this and none of the solutions I've found so far have worked. I've tried using [vehicle]show;hide and [bonusbar:5]show;hide (also tried changing that to bonusbar:8 as I use Bar 8 for this). I've also tried reversing hide;show, as I'm not entirely sure how the logic of these statements work, and so far none of them seem to work.

Below is a link to an image displaying what I want and how I can't get it to work:

Image 1 shows how my bars look normally, when not in a vehicle. Image 2 shows the bar 8 I want to be visible only when in a vehicle. Image 3 shows how this bar disappears when I try use a custom conditional.

The reason why I want it to only show when in a vehicle, is because I use 50% transparency borders on my buttons throughout my UI, so if it shows all the time, it disrupts the opacity of the ordinary action bar I have positioned there the rest of the time.

And yes, this is purely an aesthetic thing, my UI is functional without it but I'd appreciate any help with this as it's bugging me.
    Last edited by mmocc219c9ac3f; 2014-08-01 at 11:27 AM.