Hi everyone!
    Rather than make multiple threads or posts about different things, I decided it would likely be best to ask everything at once. I apologize for the incoming wall of text.

So here it goes:

I'll start with addons I'm looking for.

An addon to skin my bags. I currently have Bagnon, so that must be taken into account. If Aurora will do this please let me know!

An addon to replace the micro menu. Ideally, with a single button that expands to open the micro menu list. Similar to opening the default Game Menu. Also hidden until moused over.

An addon to change in-game fonts. I currently have Fontifier, but I want something more specific. Possibly with a list of what texts it will be modifying.

An addon to place raid markers on targets. Similar to the one in ElvUI. Preferably with transparent background and hidden until mouseover. Bonus if it works with Raid icons @ wowinterface by hankthetank.

Next up is features I'm looking for in addons I currently have installed. LUA experts, I challenge you!

Skada:

I'd like to be able to hide the "Title bar" until mouseover. I find it is very useful to reset data and switch between modes quickly. Alternatively, if it is possible to switch modes with a macro, I wouldn't be opposed to using it.

Stuf:

Is it possible to have separate locations for target and focus bars depending on player location? In an arena, I'd like my target and focus frames to be on the left side of my character so that they are closer to my Grid2 party frames. In an RBG, I'd prefer my target and focus frames be on the right side of my character so that they are closer to my BattlegroundTargets frame.

The only other thing missing from Stuf is the ability to fade a unit frame (ie: pet) when they are out of range. This feature was extremely useful in SUF and it would be great to have in Stuf as well.

WeakAuras:

I'm needing a swing timer for my Hunter's auto shots. I've made my own WA string, but it will only work for melee weapons; not for Bows / Guns.
    If this is possible in WA please help me out with a string! If not, I guess I'll just have to stick with Quartz.

KuiNameplates:

I really want the ability to change the position of texts individually. I like the position of names (above the unit health bar) but don't like the position of health deficit, which moves relative to the name and is currently sitting halfway in / out of the unit health bar.

Finally, a few textures and fonts and other stuff.

I saw in the "Post Your UI" thread somewhere about Ishtara's media pack. Is this still updated and where can I find it and others like it?

I love bright colors. How do I get similar colors to Destria's layout seen here?

Exact / similar settings for the boss timers seen here by Arborus?

Pixel font from Birg's Warlock UI here?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY REPLIES!
    Last edited by infamousX; 2014-08-27 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Added apology in opening statement; challenged LUA experts.

Quote Originally Posted by infamousX View Post
    WeakAuras:

I'm needing a swing timer for my Hunter's auto shots. I've made my own WA string, but it will only work for melee weapons; not for Bows / Guns.
    If this is possible in WA please help me out with a string! If not, I guess I'll just have to stick with Quartz.
    Look at the custom triggers of this WA to get the idea of how to do it:

Code:
    dWt)caGlkuBdI62OQzcbonPMTQCycopf1IGK(gKyzQe7ukzVi7g0(vgfuAyuKXjfCvOWqvjXGfnCvQdcH6uOWXKsDouklefvlfI0LfwojpeLQNk5Xe65enrOOPcvtgvMovxuQ0RKc1ZOGUoL2OkjnnPOnlvTDiLpcbnlkKpRQ(oKQrkfYVvXOPaJhc5Kqe3sLuxdf5EsfRe4VOKFIIYuBcNkEQ4OIJWPcrmRVxgoD1Rrbz2mDHTMiBiYMy6sZgmr9x3SjvMzwFVmCQLHg2GXmHs7lnWMjKVWevUs))HIWPYnFhujAL(HNkrR0p8yAvcU(aPQ3cfD9bILXalxUC57ik8wkrxd)l7SedO2rQa8hCykWl8dSOE)emhkuzSCGLlxUufUvbxkrxd)gTeHHJR5dSmASeDn8pqa5OkqlGUKkmAHeCw1v6IaeWoIlCwfgSZE3Uy2ftQeTs)WZYnFhufOfqNkrR0p8u1BHIU(aXgOfq3ilu7gjVJ3JXalxUCPUFjwlu7l70zjQ3pbZHcvglfGClXkVJ3BzNolry41D8Eib2FWIctmyS0niGdSC5YLlxUCPkCRcU0v2yGLlxUmGCdeqUbgyGbgyGbgyGbgyGbgyGbgyaQeTs)WZYanxqLOv6hEYP6De4iCQSYGL4tqkjMtL68ccNkE7Z1eo5KtL4tqkjCQKA4)fu1imAH3fPKtovQ4RpqCZ3bv3QZxfsPhiYTQGkbooTRpqHhlxP))qjjCYPcA5Xv6)pusQvBQSqxP))qr4ujAL(HNQElu01hiwgdSC5YLQWTk4sxzJbci3admWadma5uP5OcXw)ugCCwf6A4hxZhkYPss1fJnzmkuHg1QDZ2MiNia

or if you don't want to import a random WA: Here is the lua export, with the important parts highlighted:

Code:
    {
        ["user_y"] = 0,
        ["user_x"] = 0,
        ["xOffset"] = -437.14263916016,
        ["yOffset"] = 338.5712890625,
        ["foregroundColor"] = {
            [1] = 1,
            [2] = 1,
            [3] = 1,
            [4] = 1,
        },
        ["desaturateBackground"] = false,
        ["sameTexture"] = true,
        ["backgroundColor"] = {
            [1] = 0.5,
            [2] = 0.5,
            [3] = 0.5,
            [4] = 0.5,
        },
        ["selfPoint"] = "CENTER",
        ["trigger"] = {
            ["type"] = "custom",
            ["subeventSuffix"] = "_CAST_START",
            ["event"] = "Health",
            ["unit"] = "player",
            ["customDuration"] = "function()\n    local swing = UnitRangedDamage(\"player\") \n    return swing, GetTime()+swing\nend",
            ["custom"] = "function(event,unit,spell)\n    if (unit == \"player\") and (spell == GetSpellInfo(75)) then\n        return true\n    end\nend\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n",
            ["events"] = "UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED",
            ["custom_hide"] = "custom",
            ["custom_type"] = "event",
            ["subeventPrefix"] = "SPELL",
            ["names"] = {
            },
            ["debuffType"] = "HELPFUL",
        },
        ["stickyDuration"] = false,
        ["rotation"] = 0,
        ["font"] = "Friz Quadrata TT",
        ["height"] = 200,
        ["load"] = {
            ["use_class"] = true,
            ["role"] = {
                ["multi"] = {
                },
            },
            ["spec"] = {
                ["multi"] = {
                },
            },
            ["class"] = {
                ["single"] = "HUNTER",
                ["multi"] = {
                },
            },
            ["size"] = {
                ["multi"] = {
                },
            },
        },
        ["fontSize"] = 12,
        ["foregroundTexture"] = "Textures\\SpellActivationOverlays\\Eclipse_Sun",
        ["mirror"] = false,
        ["regionType"] = "progresstexture",
        ["blendMode"] = "BLEND",
        ["additional_triggers"] = {
        },
        ["untrigger"] = {
            ["custom"] = "function()\n    return true\nend\n\n\n\n\n\n",
        },
        ["actions"] = {
            ["start"] = {
            },
            ["finish"] = {
            },
        },
        ["animation"] = {
            ["start"] = {
                ["duration_type"] = "seconds",
                ["type"] = "none",
            },
            ["main"] = {
                ["type"] = "none",
            },
            ["finish"] = {
                ["type"] = "none",
            },
        },
        ["alpha"] = 1,
        ["compress"] = false,
        ["id"] = "AutoShot_SwingTimer",
        ["crop_y"] = 0.41,
        ["frameStrata"] = 1,
        ["width"] = 200,
        ["backgroundTexture"] = "Textures\\SpellActivationOverlays\\Eclipse_Sun",
        ["inverse"] = false,
        ["numTriggers"] = 1,
        ["desaturateForeground"] = false,
        ["orientation"] = "VERTICAL",
        ["crop_x"] = 0.41,
        ["anchorPoint"] = "CENTER",
        ["backgroundOffset"] = 2,
    }
    Last edited by Crudor; 2014-08-27 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crudor View Post
    Look at the custom triggers of this WA to get the idea of how to do it:

Code:
    <snip>
    Hey, thanks for the response! I imported the aura and tested it. So far, it works, but only partially. It will randomly disappear sometimes, and other times it won't be in sync with the firing of the auto shot. I can record a quick snippet if you'd like. The only parts I changed were the texture and orientation.

- - - Updated - - -

Did a bit more testing and it seems the string works perfectly as long as I (or my pet) do not use any abilities. If I use any ability (Bite, Web, Arcane Shot, Serpent Sting, etc.) then the timer will hide itself until the next auto shot fires. The same thing occurs when I get hit with Sha Corruption or my Kill Shot proc comes up.

How I can get the boss coordinates from WOW API?
    GetPlayerMapPosition() function is apply only for raid members.
    Advanced Combat Log recieves coordinates as parameters at the end of list, but it's available only from the Combatlog.txt, NOT from game API (there are no advanced parameters).
    Code:
    8/24 13:12:18.650 SPELL_DAMAGE,0x0700000004B558D6,"Левантиец",0x511,0x0,0xF1310637000024CF,"Тренировочный манекен",0x10a28,0x0,147891,"Вихрь Сюэня",0x1,0xF1310637000024CF,1,1140,64,1,0,1610.76,996.94,18528,18527,1,0,0,0,nil,nil,nil

Hey, thanks for the response! I imported the aura and tested it. So far, it works, but only partially. It will randomly disappear sometimes, and other times it won't be in sync with the firing of the auto shot. I can record a quick snippet if you'd like. The only parts I changed were the texture and orientation.

- - - Updated - - -

Did a bit more testing and it seems the string works perfectly as long as I (or my pet) do not use any abilities. If I use any ability (Bite, Web, Arcane Shot, Serpent Sting, etc.) then the timer will hide itself until the next auto shot fires. The same thing occurs when I get hit with Sha Corruption or my Kill Shot proc comes up.
    Indeed, try this:

Code:
    d8t7daqBu60O6yir7cj12eO2hsiZKGQ7jOMnkETcHfPKAziv9ncvxfPyNij7L0UbTFQFsO0WKi)wrxw0qviAWqdNahuj5ukvhgW5qcwibflvjyCkHworpuHQNQYJvWZfAIeKPc0KLW0L6IivEfHKNPq56sAJeuAAiL2SQY2fiFuaMLcPpRkFxqgjsO(kHuJwjA8ekojHWTieDnb05LOwjI)QQAukLvkvq9y1RqVcfupXi2VVy2QWksXdMcLONc0g8ybxkq6PDXs6NiPLw9QWwYFVuQG6nuJ9KvVVkCO5t42UjgnA0iZCaGXymeh(mg2inqEVaa8LfcbWc8YT1cyakNY17gnXOrJg5FgdiBqoBUTBKIcBCt0jWiwvLarQxv75TC2)xio8bYzt5piNnLgNsJL2nkkJXqC4ZyVmHMy0OrJgnA0Om7QeASL10eJgnAmHfMKWctmXetmXetmXet0wVwYFVuQG61LfK6nuJ9KvVHASNScvLanFc17RchA(eUTBIrJgnYmhaymgdXHpJHnsdK3laaFzHqaSaVCBTagGYPC9UrtmA0Orz2vj0ymeh(g1yazdYzZTDrfdXHptsyHEd1ypz)xYls9gQXEYQ3qn2tw9(QWHMpHBzqjShTc59OrbjdZUjgnA0i)Z4wfYBJHdBCTagGYPC9UrayHXTOGKHXy4Wgdi7tqYWic43Ct8a33n2ltOjgnA0OrJgnk6eyeRQsGi1RQ98wo7)leh(a5SP8hKZMsJHngq2GC2CB3eJgnA0OrJgLzxLqJTSMMy0OrJjSWKewyIjMyIjMyIjMyIjMyIjMyIjMO3qn2t2)USGuVmOe26LbLWoQhnujcW)BK0jCHp(Qd8)Oz8XPJoHOtiT1JzcuOG6vJ5)adqmQcJEYjtQG6XwzAUcQT26nWaeJkOEro8XK6rX0qfiDlOT26jZhFcblli1tGC(Kzm2Py6Qm1RSy)(IzRun2ylsDGItj9lsHsbtFG6Xl0BvTN3Yz)FH4WhiNnL6bRSGs(7LYOsfL6buuWB(ecW83s(7LYOcQT26f1JEQlrT46fKsfL0szjTvf
    Code:
    {
        ["user_y"] = 0,
        ["user_x"] = 0,
        ["xOffset"] = -437.14263916016,
        ["untrigger"] = {
            ["custom"] = "function()\n    local swing = UnitRangedDamage(\"player\") \n    if GetTime() >= (WeakAuras.AutoShot_SwingTimer_Timer or 0) + swing then\n        return true\n    end\nend\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n",
        },
        ["anchorPoint"] = "CENTER",
        ["desaturateBackground"] = false,
        ["sameTexture"] = true,
        ["desaturateForeground"] = false,
        ["selfPoint"] = "CENTER",
        ["trigger"] = {
            ["type"] = "custom",
            ["subeventSuffix"] = "_CAST_START",
            ["event"] = "Health",
            ["unit"] = "player",
            ["customDuration"] = "function()\n    local swing = UnitRangedDamage(\"player\") \n    return swing, GetTime()+swing\nend",
            ["subeventPrefix"] = "SPELL",
            ["custom"] = "function(event,unit,spell)\n    if (unit == \"player\") and (spell == GetSpellInfo(75)) then\n        WeakAuras.AutoShot_SwingTimer_Timer = GetTime()\n        return true\n    end\nend\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n",
            ["names"] = {
            },
            ["debuffType"] = "HELPFUL",
            ["events"] = "UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED",
            ["custom_type"] = "event",
            ["custom_hide"] = "custom",
        },
        ["stickyDuration"] = false,
        ["rotation"] = 0,
        ["font"] = "Friz Quadrata TT",
        ["height"] = 200,
        ["load"] = {
            ["use_class"] = true,
            ["role"] = {
                ["multi"] = {
                },
            },
            ["class"] = {
                ["single"] = "HUNTER",
                ["multi"] = {
                },
            },
            ["spec"] = {
                ["multi"] = {
                },
            },
            ["size"] = {
                ["multi"] = {
                },
            },
        },
        ["backgroundTexture"] = "Textures\\SpellActivationOverlays\\Eclipse_Sun",
        ["foregroundTexture"] = "Textures\\SpellActivationOverlays\\Eclipse_Sun",
        ["mirror"] = false,
        ["regionType"] = "progresstexture",
        ["blendMode"] = "BLEND",
        ["animation"] = {
            ["start"] = {
                ["type"] = "none",
            },
            ["main"] = {
                ["type"] = "none",
            },
            ["finish"] = {
                ["type"] = "none",
            },
        },
        ["alpha"] = 1,
        ["id"] = "AutoShot_SwingTimer",
        ["actions"] = {
            ["start"] = {
            },
            ["finish"] = {
            },
        },
        ["inverse"] = false,
        ["compress"] = false,
        ["additional_triggers"] = {
        },
        ["backgroundColor"] = {
            [1] = 0.5,
            [2] = 0.5,
            [3] = 0.5,
            [4] = 0.5,
        },
        ["frameStrata"] = 1,
        ["width"] = 200,
        ["fontSize"] = 12,
        ["foregroundColor"] = {
            [1] = 1,
            [2] = 1,
            [3] = 1,
            [4] = 1,
        },
        ["numTriggers"] = 1,
        ["yOffset"] = 338.5712890625,
        ["orientation"] = "VERTICAL",
        ["crop_x"] = 0.41,
        ["crop_y"] = 0.41,
        ["backgroundOffset"] = 2,
    }

Quote Originally Posted by Levantince View Post
    How I can get the boss coordinates from WOW API?
    GetPlayerMapPosition() function is apply only for raid members.
    Advanced Combat Log recieves coordinates as parameters at the end of list, but it's available only from the Combatlog.txt, NOT from game API (there are no advanced parameters).
    Code:
    8/24 13:12:18.650 SPELL_DAMAGE,0x0700000004B558D6,"Левантиец",0x511,0x0,0xF1310637000024CF,"Тренировочный манекен",0x10a28,0x0,147891,"Вихрь Сюэня",0x1,0xF1310637000024CF,1,1140,64,1,0,1610.76,996.94,18528,18527,1,0,0,0,nil,nil,nil
    I believe you cannot, that's the purpose of the advanced logging. wowpedia says: "Does not work with all unit types [...]. This was to disable range-checking mods."

It will probably be easier and more efficient (on cpu and memory) to get a standalone addon to show autoshot swing. There are things that WA just isn't meant to do.

http://media.curse.com/Curse.Project...1/pvw18813.jpg

Any unit frames that look extremely similar to this? Cant seem to find any

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    It will probably be easier and more efficient (on cpu and memory) to get a standalone addon to show autoshot swing. There are things that WA just isn't meant to do.
    Ultimately, I think you're right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crudor View Post
    Indeed, try this:

Code:
    <snip>
    Thanks, works like a charm!

Could someone provide a link to me for working WoD beta addons. In particular a working ElvUI for Beta would be great, but in general any link to working WoD beta addons.

Thanks!

Hi everyone!
    Rather than make multiple threads or posts about different things, I decided it would likely be best to ask everything at once. I apologize for the incoming wall of text.

So here it goes:

I'll start with addons I'm looking for.

An addon to skin my bags. I currently have Bagnon, so that must be taken into account. If Aurora will do this please let me know!

An addon to replace the micro menu. Ideally, with a single button that expands to open the micro menu list. Similar to opening the default Game Menu. Also hidden until moused over.

An addon to change in-game fonts. I currently have Fontifier, but I want something more specific. Possibly with a list of what texts it will be modifying.

An addon to place raid markers on targets. Similar to the one in ElvUI. Preferably with transparent background and hidden until mouseover. Bonus if it works with Raid icons @ wowinterface by hankthetank.

Next up is features I'm looking for in addons I currently have installed. LUA experts, I challenge you!

Skada:

I'd like to be able to hide the "Title bar" until mouseover. I find it is very useful to reset data and switch between modes quickly. Alternatively, if it is possible to switch modes with a macro, I wouldn't be opposed to using it.

Stuf:

Is it possible to have separate locations for target and focus bars depending on player location? In an arena, I'd like my target and focus frames to be on the left side of my character so that they are closer to my Grid2 party frames. In an RBG, I'd prefer my target and focus frames be on the right side of my character so that they are closer to my BattlegroundTargets frame.

The only other thing missing from Stuf is the ability to fade a unit frame (ie: pet) when they are out of range. This feature was extremely useful in SUF and it would be great to have in Stuf as well.

WeakAuras:

Complete! Thank you, Crudor!

KuiNameplates:

I really want the ability to change the position of texts individually. I like the position of names (above the unit health bar) but don't like the position of health deficit, which moves relative to the name and is currently sitting halfway in / out of the unit health bar.

Finally, a few textures and fonts and other stuff.

I saw in the "Post Your UI" thread somewhere about Ishtara's media pack. Is this still updated and where can I find it and others like it?

I love bright colors. How do I get similar colors to Destria's layout seen here?

Exact / similar settings for the boss timers seen here by Arborus?

Pixel font from Birg's Warlock UI here?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY REPLIES!
    Still need some things answered. If anyone else can help I'd appreciate it!

So, I've got an interesting problem and I hope this is the right place for it. I like to play around with WA and it seems I broke it now. I tried to import a custom texture and it wouldn't work, and upon loggin in the next time I couldn't even get the WA interface to open, with all kinds of auras from different characters showing up. So now, I'm unable to acces WA, and my auras don't show up corectly. On my other account, evereything works fine. If I delete WA and reinstall it, will all auras from both accounts be deleted? IF so, how do I save the working ones from my other account? any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT(in answer to the above questions)

Aurora can skin bags.
    I use fonter, an abandoned addon, for changing lots of things' fonts (still works). find it at curseforge (simply google for fonter wow addon, I#m not allowed to link things yet).
    For quick raid marking I like oPie (available at wowinterface), I dont know if it likes working with hankthetank though.
    Last edited by fetznschaedl; 2014-09-01 at 10:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fetznschaedl View Post
    So, I've got an interesting problem and I hope this is the right place for it. I like to play around with WA and it seems I broke it now. I tried to import a custom texture and it wouldn't work, and upon loggin in the next time I couldn't even get the WA interface to open, with all kinds of auras from different characters showing up. So now, I'm unable to acces WA, and my auras don't show up corectly. On my other account, evereything works fine. If I delete WA and reinstall it, will all auras from both accounts be deleted? IF so, how do I save the working ones from my other account? any help would be greatly appreciated.
    You should be able to reset the settings for just the one account by going to WTF\accountname\SavedVariables\ and deleting the WeakAuras files there.

10+ Year Old Account
    can this really work ? or is bs ?

/startattack
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Heroic Strike
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Bloodthirst
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Bladestorm
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Execute
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,Storm Bolt
    /castsequence reset=6 Colossus Smash,Heroic Strike,Raging Blow,Heroic Strike,Raging Blow
    /cast [combat] Berserker Rage
    /cast [combat] Blood Fury
    /use [combat]10
    /cast Charge

cant fit all in one macro no enough characters , is there a way to put it all in one macro or do i need to somehow make 2 macros work together ? pls help .

thanks in advance .

Quote Originally Posted by Pogolols View Post
    http://media.curse.com/Curse.Project...1/pvw18813.jpg

Any unit frames that look extremely similar to this? Cant seem to find any
    Something like xperl springs to mind, which may well be the inspiration for that.
    Stuf could alternatively be used, and certainly would be capable of reproducing the layout.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    cant fit all in one macro no enough characters , is there a way to put it all in one macro or do i need to somehow make 2 macros work together ? pls help .

thanks in advance .
    Get Macro Toolkit.

Looking to track my monk's brews (mana tea, elusive brew, and tigereye brew - preferrably all in the same aura) with a bar in WeakAuras. Currently if I track it using the Aura option it will only track the time left, instead of the stacks. Don't know if I'm missing something or if a custom code is required - and if so, what would that code look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    You should be able to reset the settings for just the one account by going to WTF\accountname\SavedVariables\ and deleting the WeakAuras files there.
    Worked just like you said, thank you very very much!

7+ Year Old Account
    Working with the addon raven right now for my disc priest, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to have an icon appear when archangel is available to use. I was considering tracking my stacks of evangelism as a last resort, but if someone has figured this out already, please explain. Thanks!