Is there a way to tell which of my weakauras is causing this LUA error?

Message: [string "return function()..."]:4: attempt to compare two nil values
    Time: 09/07/14 17:53:07
    Count: 2
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [string "return function()..."]:4: in function <[string "return function()..."]:1>
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\RegionTypes\icon.lua:211: in function `UpdateCustomText'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:4976: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:4972>

Locals:

Is there a way I can hide my Stuf player frame until one(or more) of the following is true?: [a] have a target [b] in combat [c] health deficit

I would also like to hide my Bartender action bars 1 & 2 until one(or more) of the following is true: [a] ability on bar on cd [b] in combat

Please help! Much appreciated!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    So, what i have to do with that? Add this text to the weakauras lua file ?
    It was the weakaurasoptions.lua file that fixed it for me, added that function near the top of the file and replaced all the GetAddOnInfo("name") to MTY_GetAddOnInfo("name") throughout it.

I upped my tweaks to addons for my guild to grab to https://drive.google.com/folderview?...VU&usp=sharing if you want to grab from or just compare and change your own copy.

Omnicc is there too but that was just a version change in the toc file.

Deleted
    I could nee some help setting up Birg's Monk UI/Mage UI. I am familiar setting up addon packs since years, but this one refuses to work, no matter what I do Any1 able to help me with this?

15+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for an addon that provides cross realm chat functionality (NOT guild chat!). I see there are some addons like this, but I'd like to hear someone who tested them and found out which one has less problems.
    I want something that sets up (restores) the channel automatically as soon as anyone having the addon logs in. Others should be able to join automatically after the first setup.
    Thanks for any replies.

I have some issues configuring Shadowed Unit Frames. I have to anchor my raid frames to stuff and it is so annoying. I cannot link a previous UI to show, but when I quit 2.5 years ago I knew I was so in love with this addon. I am 99% it had a functionality to show purple chat bubbles next to people's heads you were chatting with (if not please correct me) and had a clean, simple font. I have googled countless times how to fix the raid frames and to make them look less like crap, but anything concise would be so welcome. Thanks!

Deleted
    I'm having a little bit of trouble identifying these two Addons:
    http://imgur.com/SvFqPDi (whatever makes the chat bubbles have square edges like that)
    http://imgur.com/oeycDax
    The first I've no idea what it is, the second, I'm not sure if it's Grid, & if so, how the blazes do I get the Role Icons to show up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcotraz View Post
    http://imgur.com/SvFqPDi (whatever makes the chat bubbles have square edges like that)
    The first I've no idea what it is, the second, I'm not sure if it's Grid, & if so, how the blazes do I get the Role Icons to show up?
    Any chance of a full screen shot? Looks alot like ElvUI (which a full screen shot would go a long way to confirm).

Such limited view it could be any addon(s).

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    No idea what they are, however, to show role icons in grid/grid2 you simply check Dungeon Role box under any indicator you please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melamber View Post
    Any chance of a full screen shot? Looks alot like ElvUI (which a full screen shot would go a long way to confirm).

Such limited view it could be any addon(s).
    With those unit frames / fonts I'm 99% sure that is ElvUI

Deleted
    Wait, that's Elv? Damn, it's changed :O

Now that you mention it though, I do see the resemblance..... Don't suppose anyone knows any (other) Addons that can do that to a chat bubble? :S

- Thanks Mag, will look into it ;D

P.S. Does anyone have a good alternative to WakeSpams? Scratch that, found one.
    Last edited by mmoc34c31092a9; 2014-09-10 at 12:15 AM.

Don't suppose anyone knows any (other) Addons that can do that to a chat bubble? :S
    Aurora will do this.

Deleted
    What the hell are these bars covering my screen!!!

They cover my character and in a raid there are loads of them!

I dont need them and want to remove them.

Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by BombayRoll View Post
    What the hell are these bars covering my screen!!!

They cover my character and in a raid there are loads of them!

I dont need them and want to remove them.

Thanks for the help
    It's your buffs an your target's buffs. Have you installed a new addon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    It's your buffs an your target's buffs. Have you installed a new addon?
    To be honest they have always been there since having an addon (im not sure which addon it is) big wigs / OmniCC / Quartz / recount / tidyplates / Vuhdo / weakauras.

My guess is bigwigs but I cannot find them to move / remove.

Deleted
    Quartz buff bars look like that by default, so probably that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Quartz buff bars look like that by default, so probably that.
    You F'ing beauty - one click in quartz and they are all gone - thank you!!

How would I get a health progress bar to show for targetoftarget in WeakAuras? Thanks for any advice.

Check "Specific Unit" and type "targettarget"

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Check "Specific Unit" and type "targettarget"
    I guess it kind of works but I have to re-target for the targetoftarget frames to show. Doesn't update in real-time.