Hi I'm looking for an addon which allows me to add a comment to an item in my bag. I have countless transmogitems and it is quiet hard to track which item belongs to which set. So i would like to add a comment to help me with it. Does anyone know an addon which can do this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amengar2407 View Post
    Hi I'm looking for an addon which allows me to add a comment to an item in my bag. I have countless transmogitems and it is quiet hard to track which item belongs to which set. So i would like to add a comment to help me with it. Does anyone know an addon which can do this?
    While I don't know of an addon that does specifically what you want, I thought it might be worth mentioning that a lot of bag addons (like the one I use, AdiBags) will allow you to create "sets" within the addon and will group the set pieces together visually (in inventory or bank), so they're easy to identify together.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Maybe Post-it.

Quote Originally Posted by Locky View Post
    Pre-6.0 I had been using an addon called Buffguide (curse.com/addons/wow/buff-guide) to track which raid buffs, food and flasks are present on myself, but it hasn't been updated for 6.0 and no longer updates my current buffs without a /reload. I only used the broker portion of the addon to display the buffs on mouseover via the tooltip, see below:

i62.tinypic.com/23tqlg2.jpg

Is there an alternative addon out there I can use to achieve a similar result via a broker plugin? I've had a look at a few but unfortunately haven't found anything suitable yet.

Thanks

- Can't post links yet so had to remove the clickable URL
    The author of Energized looks like they may bring it up to date soon with the 6.0 changes, that's what I use. Keep an eye out in the next few days.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Is it possible to make the healthbar bigger on the original unitframes?
    Such as this: http://i.imgur.com/xyxuKX2.jpg

I'd prefer to step into the world of draenor with as few addons as possible, so a hopefully rather simple lua edit or something would be great.
    Thank you.

Deleted

Don't want to make a new thread for this.

Could anyone please tell me what addon is causing the red symbol that the stupidly big arrow is pointing to?
    I've tried deactivating some but just cant figure out whats causing it. I couldn't remember my old login details so have had to create a new account.

If you could have a look at the link below (space after http: )
    http: //imgur.com/zzS6lBX

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpturius View Post
    I am looking if there is some addon that will disable my quest window when in a raid enviroment? Because i want to have as much of my screen empty when raiding. I know you can collaps the quest window but i was wondering if some addon would just disable that window when joining raid and put it back when i leave a raid.
    SorhaQuestLog will do that. It is a quest tracker replacement. Excerpt from Curse "Auto Show/Hide options when entering instances, arenas, combat, pet battles, the outside world etc."

Hi guys. I have a huge problem with VuhDo and really need ur help.
    Is there any way to remove these zeros from debuffs with no duration? I tried to make debuffs with no timers at all (by removing the tick in settings) but these zeros dont want to disappear.

You can also watch in this video, for example, how does it look: http://youtu.be/Akg0z2zNZ6o?t=27s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfiti View Post
    I got two questions

Are there any neater Minimap Button Frame replacements out there?

Minimap Button Frame is a great addon for keeping your buttons neatly taken care of. Has different skins and looks, this is just a couple of examples from the web page.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Is there an addon that tells you all the quests in each zone and which ones you have or have not done?

Quest Completist

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Can anyone recommend me a good UI addon? I tried Spartan UI, but it seemed like it squished my screen, and Xperl still hasn't been updated.
    X-Perl has been updated and works great on Live! and beta.

- - - Updated - - -

Outfitter allows you to make gear sets and when you look at the tooltip of a gear item, it will say what Outfitter set it belongs to. You can even have it store sets in your bank and trade them out on the fly with your current equipped set.

is there any addon to show me when hammer of wrath is actually available? atm I am using tell me when but i couldnt find how to make it so it shows when it is actually available aka when the boss is 20% less health or when I have Av on!

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    is there any addon to show me when hammer of wrath is actually available? atm I am using tell me when but i couldnt find how to make it so it shows when it is actually available aka when the boss is 20% less health or when I have Av on!
    Add 2 triggers, set to "or" and have one check for the Avenger's Wrath buff and the other one check boss HP. It's been a long time since I had TMW so I don't remember if boss HP is actually possible though.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Add 2 triggers, set to "or" and have one check for the Avenger's Wrath buff and the other one check boss HP. It's been a long time since I had TMW so I don't remember if boss HP is actually possible though.
    thanks you saved me

Deleted
    Does anyone know a standalone addon that adds a 40 yards range circle on your minimap? Alternatively how can I rewrite npcscan overlay so that its range circle changes from 100 yards to 40 yards?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Does anyone know a standalone addon that adds a 40 yards range circle on your minimap? Alternatively how can I rewrite npcscan overlay so that its range circle changes from 100 yards to 40 yards?
    You can use the DBM's radar with /range 40

Why dosen't my tidy threat plates work? I tried re-install, upon log inn saying yes to set it to threat plates theme etc.

It won't open config with /tptp or clicking inn the open config. I tried all and google things but no luck. Its newest version, clean re-install etc.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    I use and love gnosis! Many people use TMW, but I find bars far better.

I was using rage bar, target health percent and weak auras.

Now I do all of this with Gnosis! Best addon in the game!

This and Dominos are My top 2 cant live without! I can change Dominos in ways I cant change bartender to make it look the way I like, and disable what I do not need.

- - - Updated - - -

Basic raid setup..Gnosis with no needed options once setup, Dominos base only once setup, cooldown count, VeM, Dbm, Skada base and threat. This works for all my dps, I am a K.I.S.S rule person tho. Lol
    Last edited by thatmikeguy; 2014-10-27 at 05:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    You can use the DBM's radar with /range 40
    Forgive me if im wrong but that is a) not on the minimap and b) actually needed for raiding so thats really not an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Forgive me if im wrong but that is a) not on the minimap and b) actually needed for raiding so thats really not an option.
    On a second look through NPCscanOverlay I found this like " private.DetectionRadius = 100 " . Changing it to 40 will do the trick. Keep in mind the circle will be tiny so you gonna have to keep your minimap fully zoomed. You will also need to check the option to not hide the ring in areas where there are no rares, like raids but I don't know how to do that unfortunately.

private.DetectionRadius = 100 is line 61 in Overlay.lua found in the _NPCScan.Overlay folder in your Interface/Addons.

Your best alternative is to get Chinchilla Minimap which has a customizable range ring. It's a full minimap replacement addon though that's why I didn't mention it before when you asked for standalone.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering if anyone could help me with weakauras and using the "stance" option under triggers. For some reason my auras will not appear if I add a specific priest chakra as a trigger. For example, I wanted my Holy Word: Serenity CD to appear on my screen when it is off cooldown, and when I add chakra: serenity as a trigger (so it would only load when in this chakra) it will not appear on my screen.

Deleted
    Hi Guys, apologies if this is in the wrong forum but here goes.

My weakaura window is not going back to what it was as seen here:

If anyone knows the issue and knows how to make the window go back to what it was that'd be ace.
    Last edited by mmocf8a7570c3f; 2014-10-28 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Mis spelt word