Quote Originally Posted by Tune View Post
    Thanks, will look into them now. Mouseover isn't a huge deal anyway, just need extra bars to add more cosmetic items on.
    Then I suggest ButtonForge. It's great!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdumbfartlord69 View Post
    Trying to make a Weakaura to remind me to refresh my lure while fishing but it's also triggering while my regular weapons are on and I'm not sure how to fix it. I have a trigger for my fishing pole and for the lure buff.

Code:
    dGtjdaGAquTlfXRbfMPuL5srYSj4BuKANczVODlA)c1pbbnmL0Vb6YqdfKYGLIHtfheuYPaL6ykkNdePfQuTuquwSuvlxWdbP6PQESu65u6Wu1uvyYkLPt6IuuEfiPNbc11jAJuP2kiKntrSDL4Vu4RGatJk57ksJcK40sgTuz8GIojOQBtORPO68GkFgWXbrSmkQMZ4GV4HpvmyIVfnf8qhcJUPGpcImCx2UkbCafqJviEsFbhElV5twNaPtmnVi)g)gh8BLfYLzRwli7ZltnuaayGd(srXiViYixUwNVsLxdfaag4GhZ2oFQ8UlBxLaXn9KbmUbkqD2814g3LTRsG4MdJsqa28LIIrErKrUCToFLxArJkxWGfzFEPfnMIEhWK78kCoiVv9Q0YlTOrPOyKxe5oVmXfmvETeXnEPfnWSTZNk35XfmvE4vumUXmirwoo4gV0IgYSuUZpf9oGjVOVsQ8cG(no4dGcih8IsbT4GkvE1lGPYbVOuqloOsLp4Bro4fLcAXbvQu5diqbMd4Cq(Qfm5RnE3LTRsG4MEYaY732kTatVGHgkaamy5GrZ4Gxdfaag4GhZ2oFQ8UlBxLaXn9KbmUbkqD2814g3LTRsG4MdJsqa28kCoiVv9Q0YltCbtL3lvqEPfnQCbdwK784cMkpeGEhWmUXSSTZNkVv2hxWuHwanPGj)HMz96XlTOXu07aMCNxMLY7i4Hdd8wzFCbt9stmPGjVb0H1hgFaliBWlTOHmlL78slAGzBNpvUZpf9oGjVOVsQ8Yudfaag4GkvQ8PuCekaamyzK58TGcGboyKlgTozov(wqqHnWPj3PYVWOzUmFLkj
    I tried it as well, even tried to change it to check for the buff but in both cases it seems like even though it works, I had to open WA setting to refresh the aura when I equipped my normal weapon again.

My mother has recently started to play WoW and the quest font as well as tooltips are a bit to small for her eyes to read (she sits really far back)

Trying to adjust the UI scale doesn't seem to do anything to the actual size of the text.

So looking for a simple addon that allows the size to be easily changed on the fly.

So, I am trying to remember an addon, but cant get the name back into my head.. it was sth like "align", but it adds a white background to your screen, so you can align your unitframes/bars etc more easy.. so, not just a simple alignment grid, but with a white background.. anyone got an idea what i am looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by chumii View Post
    So, I am trying to remember an addon, but cant get the name back into my head.. it was sth like "align", but it adds a white background to your screen, so you can align your unitframes/bars etc more easy.. so, not just a simple alignment grid, but with a white background.. anyone got an idea what i am looking for?

This?

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tupHelper.html

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    exactly, thank you very much!

Deleted
    Hey guys,

I am a healer and I'd like to create weakauras with the tank cooldowns. Basically, what's available (with remaining time before next possible use), what's active on the tanks at the moment, etc

Is it possible to create a generic thing ? For example, have the same setup for all tanks (so no character names in the WA) and only the CDs of the actual tanks are displayed ?

Note : I know I can do that with addons but I would prefer to try to have that with weak auras first.

Thanks.

Looking for a clean square mini map? something minimalist, can you guys help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Tune View Post
    Anyone know of an addon where I can add 2 or 4 extra action bars and make them mouseover? I don't want bartender because I like the look the default UI, I just want to add a few more bars.
    Others pointed you at new bars, but... one of the default settings for BT4 is "look exactly like the default bars", which does what it says on the tin. You might find using that, and then creating a few additional bt4 bars nicer than an addon that doesn't use standard action buttons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairoo View Post
    Looking for a clean square mini map? something minimalist, can you guys help me?
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/basic-minimap

If you want something with a bit more customization try SexyMap maybe.

I would like to know if there are addons out there that do (and/or are they even possible):

1. check if you have the Logging skill and then untrack/track depending on the amount of Timber in your inventory

2. an addon that changes the icon thingy in the Enchanting profession window to what it will be when cast on scroll, I think all the other professions show the endproduct (which is nice for searching in the AH)

3. a Cooldown Count addon that only shows the time when there is no charge left

Deleted
    Since I have been fiddling around with my UI, my buff/debuff icons and Weak Aura icons have those ugly borders again.
    I used to have those clean 1pixel borders.

Could it have something to do with Aurora? Deleted the missing textures, downloaded the new ones, but didnt get fixed.

Deleted
    Hey!
    I am looking for an Addon the streamer pshero uses when playing his rogue. It shows the abilities he uses as he uses them above his action bars.
    Hopefully someone recognizes it and can tell me the name! Thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/sQKlRYL.png?1

edit: it's TrufiGCD
    Last edited by mmocb15683186e; 2014-11-23 at 04:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quick question regarding ElvUI; my hidden/mouseover bars still display the "GCD bling", I thought they said they fixed that? Is there anything I need to do apart from updating ElvUI to make it stop? Would love some help.

Can anyone comment on if you can run multiple instances of the same addon?

For example, pitbull unit frames has faders for the target based on hostility. While ideally I could just make a second target frame so I could have a different location based on enemy/friendly target, perhaps I could just make a second version of the entire addon?

Thanks.

Are there any good: "better" default blizzard uis? A layout that is mostly script driven and maybe changes the player/target frames to show classes, removes some of the spacing on the action bars+ gryphons and things like that? Or am I better off trying one of the posted uis? I'm looking for something minimal with easy to read fonts like the default has currently.

Deleted
    LF Hunter UI where Trinket procs are shown clearly and how long time it has remaining!

Quote Originally Posted by decimo View Post
    Are there any good: "better" default blizzard uis? A layout that is mostly script driven and maybe changes the player/target frames to show classes, removes some of the spacing on the action bars+ gryphons and things like that? Or am I better off trying one of the posted uis? I'm looking for something minimal with easy to read fonts like the default has currently.
    A good bet is NeavUI wowinterface.com/downloads/info13981-NeavUI.html.

Quote Originally Posted by ZammieWins View Post
    LF Hunter UI where Trinket procs are shown clearly and how long time it has remaining!
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/extracd

Hi everyone,

I am currently hunting for a gear set updating/auto switch addon. I'm not even sure if this functionality exists, and i looked at the Outfitter comment page and one of the comments suggested it might be Coming Soon to outfitter.

Anyway, what i am looking for is

a) (most desirable) automatically switch my gear depending on what spec i am in. I am LOVING the alternate stat, but jewelry and weapon/OH items don't have alternate stats, so i will still need to swap those out - can this be done upon spec switch?
    b) For the gear sets to automatically update with the newly equip'd gear (as i am/will be upgrading rapidly while levelling and dungeoneering) but not when i've swapped gear sets.

Is this even a thing?