Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Not sure if this fits here but Did ask mr robot remove their export to Simcraft option? I can't find it with their new layout at all.
    If they have, what's another website I can use to import a character, modify it and then export to simcraft?
    Edit: Oh found it, you have to click optimize and then its under now what.
    Also, available from the "Best in Bags" feature, for testing out weights with new gear sets, iteration, etc, if desired. (Though the new layout definitely hides desirable options and reduces usability.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWillrus View Post
    Hey, I'm looking for an addon that will help me keep track of my auto-attack CD. I haven't been able to find one :/
    Anyone know of a good one?
    Both Gnosis and Quartz -- replacement cast bar mods -- support a swing timer. Otherwise, you can likely whip something up with WA pretty easily GetUnitAttackSpeed and some combat log watching to reset. The hard part would be getting parryhaste right, I guess.

Deleted
    Hello been tinkering with vuhdo for healing and love it but there is 1 thing that I can't seem to figure out. Right now my raidframes are a greyish colour with a green backdrop for health lost. Whenever someone goes out of range the bar is faded in the same green colour which makes it really hard to see how much health they have lost. Been looking everywhere and can't really find where to change it!

Deleted
    I'm looking for a simple addon that shows the currencies other than gold in the bag, like apexis crystals fx. it doesn't have to do anything more than that, I just think it's annoying to switch menus each time i have to check how much of anything I have.
    Cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kogonan View Post
    I'm looking for a simple addon that shows the currencies other than gold in the bag, like apexis crystals fx. it doesn't have to do anything more than that, I just think it's annoying to switch menus each time i have to check how much of anything I have.
    Cheers
    You can simply click i.e. AC in your Tab, then mark "show on backpack. No addon needed.

And for me: Is there any addon that shows summarization of last instance? (dungeon, bg, area etc.), time passed, gold earner/H, honor/hour etc.
    I saw that on oqueue addon, which I really liked.

Cheers

I'm looking for a weak aura to track the cool-down of battle reses in raid

I want the aura to show 1 stack and an icon of rebirth if we can res.
    The time remaining till we can res again with the icon of rebirth swirling in your spell is on cool-down fashion if we can't battle res.
    GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 770 4 GB GDDR5 CPU: Intel Core I5 4670K 3.4G Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Pro4 LGA 1150 Intel PSU: Corsair HX 750 Watt
    CPU-Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Ram: HyperX 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Case: Corsair High Airflow ATX Cube Case
    Monitor: Asus VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz Mouse: Razer Deathadder Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma Stealth Mic: Blue Snowball SSD: PNY XLR8, 240GB

I am planning to use WeakAuras2 for dot timers, likely progress bars.
    What I am looking for is a way to determine the base duration of the spell, such that I can have some sort of (yet to be determined) indicator as to when it or isn't within "pandemic" range for refreshing.
    Basically when the current duration (extended or not) is less than 30% of the base duration.

I would prefer some solution that requires minimal modification when recreating the auras for other dot effects.

Similar to the request by Fincher here.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-12-18 at 02:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Hey all, new poster here.
    I'd really like some direction as to where I can go to simply download lists of modded interfaces (assuming there is a place). I'm currently using elvui and attempting to experiment with different UIs but the time to go through all of these slowly adjusting options is a little excessive. I've seen a lot of really great setups already. Is there any way I can just download some of these people's setups and then modify those?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and sorry if the question is obvious.

My WeakAura cooldown swirl is not working. I've checked the 'cooldown' tick obviously, but it seems to do nothing but display a number in the middle of the icon (using OmniCC). Even disabling every addon except WA/WA+OmniCC does not do anything.

http://i.imgur.com/P1CEojA.jpg
    This is what happens. The top deterrence WA is using cooldown unticked, and the bottom one is using it ticked, but I'm still not getting the swirl sort of thing for a visual when it's going to expire (like if you press say chimera shot, on your action bars you'll see the CD progress even without something like OmniCC).

Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by withsomeluck View Post
    Hey all, new poster here.
    I'd really like some direction as to where I can go to simply download lists of modded interfaces (assuming there is a place). I'm currently using elvui and attempting to experiment with different UIs but the time to go through all of these slowly adjusting options is a little excessive. I've seen a lot of really great setups already. Is there any way I can just download some of these people's setups and then modify those?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and sorry if the question is obvious.
    MayronUI is a great one that's very good out of the box. Check out wowinterface.com for a bunch of compilations and pre-made UIs.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I am planning to use WeakAuras2 for dot timers, likely progress bars.
    What I am looking for is a way to determine the base duration of the spell, such that I can have some sort of (yet to be determined) indicator as to when it or isn't within "pandemic" range for refreshing.
    Basically when the current duration (extended or not) is less than 30% of the base duration.

I would prefer some solution that requires minimal modification when recreating the auras for other dot effects.

Similar to the request by Fincher here.
    Best of my knowledge there is no API function that returns this. You theoretically could resort to tooltip scraping, but that would be ugly as all getout, because the duration isn't in a standard format anywhere.

If you do find something I would love to know, because the addons I maintain would surely benefit from this.

Deleted
    If you listen for the COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED event and its SPELL_AURA_APPLIED sub-event, that only fires when a DoT is first applied, so if you get the duration of it at that time it should be the correct base one. This is correctly printing "18" every time I first apply Shadow Word: Pain to my target, for example:

Code:
    local f = CreateFrame("Frame")
    f:RegisterEvent("COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED")

f:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...)
      local _, subevent, _, srcGUID, _, _, _, tarGUID, _, _, _, _, spellName = ...
      if subevent == "SPELL_AURA_APPLIED"
        and srcGUID == UnitGUID("player")
        and tarGUID == UnitGUID("target")
        and spellName == "Shadow Word: Pain" then
        local _, _, _, _, _, duration = UnitDebuff("target", "Shadow Word: Pain", "", "PLAYER")
        print(duration)
      end
    end)

Anyone know of an addon which parses how long it takes for addons to load? Last one i've seen is from 2006.

Does anyknow of a pixel font that supports special characters? like ä,ö,u, ^ `´ and all that stuff? all fonts i tried will just wont display if a name begins with ô for expample

Deleted
    Using Elvui, is there any way to increase the font size on on my target buffs/debuffs remaining time? I circled the timers on the picture.

Does anyone know of an addon that will keep count of pet battle rounds?

Anyone know the name of the raid frames on the left and the combat text on the right?

youtube.com/watch?v=ufXJyr7szno

That's all ElvUI. The combat text is XCT or XCT+ iirc.

Hello guys.
    I'm going to start to play again after a looong break (since cataclyst launch). This time I will be rolling as a Paladin (Prot and Ret, mainly Prot), and I would like to see some UI ideas and stuff like that, I'm sure that a lot of old addons aren't updated anymore, and probably there's a lot of new stuff around, so I just wanted to see some Paladin't UIs or even start with someone's WTF/interface folders so I can have a base to start from (I don't feel like starting from 0 right now because I don't know anything about the current popular/updated addons). Any help would be awesome, thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonkiss View Post
    Hello guys.
    I'm going to start to play again after a looong break (since cataclyst launch). This time I will be rolling as a Paladin (Prot and Ret, mainly Prot), and I would like to see some UI ideas and stuff like that, I'm sure that a lot of old addons aren't updated anymore, and probably there's a lot of new stuff around, so I just wanted to see some Paladin't UIs or even start with someone's WTF/interface folders so I can have a base to start from (I don't feel like starting from 0 right now because I don't know anything about the current popular/updated addons). Any help would be awesome, thanks!!
    Use ElvUI, or go to the "Post your UI" thread, or perhaps the Paladin subforum.

Is there a mod that will make buying bulk items in bulk (for example, exchanging garrison resources for herbs at the trading post) easier/faster? I hate having to buy 5 at a time and constantly clicking the item and "Yes".
    Last edited by Meaux; 2014-12-24 at 03:27 AM.

Anything can be harmful when taken to an extreme. Even moderation.