Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Or a separate thread if you feel it could be of use to others.
    Second that: while you are digging deeply into programming stuff (eg: more than a one-shot, one paragraph answer) a separate thread is probably better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I figure this thread is the best place to ask this: is it possible to take the value of a heal from a tooltip for WeakAuras rather than having to enter the coefficients manually? For example, Expel Harm has a pretty accurate tooltip, but the coefficients (according to wowhead) are extremely complex for some reason, to the point where I don't think it's possible to make a good WeakAura for it.
    Yes, this is possible, but as far as I can tell it isn't natively supported by WA, so you would be writing a tooltip scraping addon inside the framework. Do you really, really need this? Because it isn't gonna be nice. For details of doing this to get spell costs, see http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14881058187 -- you can adapt the pattern to scrape out anything you want. (Especially, remember since you have to do all this dynamically.)

If you do go down this path, do your best to avoid it in an "on each frame" handler, because that would be terribly costly.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tooltip size is supported by WA, I made one for Power Word: Shield;

Code:
    dKJJcaGErvTluITPOMPisZwsxsuLBtQomQ2Pc7f2nL2VOIFsvzyu43i9xPQgQimyPidxaNxGonjhdHZjLAHuvTuuKwmk1YL4HsvEQQLjspNktefXufAYiA6exur6QsjDzLUovzJOOEgPyZu02Ls8zb9vPGPHcFhL06er5XIYOjLgVI4KsHULuPRjQ09KI61sfJtevFteXGarCoIqWD4PSyWsBwAJRJtItIioPYfOYdg3jcEEo8G(mnDRGr35uCtQvyUYdD4(AnM0ghtXLIkmCliIB56BFAGTWfAbV5MXn9Qvxg3c)4EUTVLRVWpUZJDg1ZkWpULRV4jOSULCAQbAHmz5001Q2kjeCY1XfVcxwWg3KAf8EA56b4H2TpBALex7Qc1kG5CBty0EwtQM5znmMtzaZUmsoELYjreVWZweX19QIcriqWfEDTcI46EvrHiei4fADrex3RkkeHabcUj1kxL)IrkboPYfOYdEHN1XHNNdVSHkQngmWIl7ebpJsRKuwTGnUkJAHFCNWZ646rTcxz1xRG7R14BKjtXZNs1XWaN7ju4h3jQSobzIxHlkQfSXvK4jA44UTAMGQScEVPJ4uMIZQIu0cMzKRHMzdJKyqqqKQj1aMDzmJpXNPPBfm6syyGB90Jfvy4wCyqGRSTSf3c24CssLOOwETVuuHHBXHieCNWZ64sqvwbp6lbUStKE0kTGigeyqGrkgeyObdcmyGbbei4TGbbJudiaa

Deleted
    Anyone have any idea what Energy bar addon this guy is using in this image??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deusDEX View Post
    Anyone have any idea what Energy bar addon this guy is using in this image??

could be part of http://www.wowinterface.com/download...81-NeavUI.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello guys,

I'm wondering if it is possible to show in a weak aura the name of my target, or specifically of one boss, for example?

Thanks a lot,
    Ogait
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to mod DBM bars to a new frame outline? etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cronik View Post
    Is it possible to mod DBM bars to a new frame outline? etc
    Absolutely -- you can write a mod that changes their look radically. There is a RealUI "real world" appearance mod on curse, and I think an example in the core. You have to, though.

What's the note addon that share through everybody in raid??

I watch some stream and see a lot people using 'note' that tell when to use which cooldown or rotation things

Quote Originally Posted by psuwannanon View Post
    What's the note addon that share through everybody in raid??

I watch some stream and see a lot people using 'note' that tell when to use which cooldown or rotation things
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/angry-assignments

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    i'm looking for a 6.1 up to date addon that supports quickly monitoring +125 stat buff food and augment runes on all players in a Mythic raid. Any suggestions?

LF some help with Stuf. I've disabled priestbar but yet i keep getting orbs when im 3+ with plague up.

Anyone knows why this keeps happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone has any idea on how to do this:

I've one Aura showing Text Only with some Cooldowns Assigns. I'd like to know how to to change the color of the lines that I'm assgined to.

One Quickly Example:

Tide
    Aura
    Tranq
    Tranq (Mine)
    Tree (Mine)
    Tree

Is there any way to make only mine yellow, to be easily seen?

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    TBH, id suggest just having your raidgroup download Angryassignment. it's an addon that one person with assist can type out a cooldownrotation, tactics, or whatever, and everyone in the raid will have it pop up on their own screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that addon, but I wanted to update this aura only for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post

I've one Aura showing Text Only with some Cooldowns Assigns. I'd like to know how to to change the color of the lines that I'm assgined to.

One Quickly Example:

Tide
    Aura
    Tranq
    Tranq (Mine)
    Tree (Mine)
    Tree

Is there any way to make only mine yellow, to be easily seen?
    Use custom text (%c) and use something like the following custom function:

Code:
    function()
        return "Test1\n|cffFFFF00Test2|r\nTest3"
    end
    The bold part \n is a newline. The underlined part is the color in hexadecimal, see wolfram for example ("|cff" starts coloring, "|r" ends it).

Deleted
    Hello, is there a good way to see which addon consume the most CPU ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyankopon View Post
    First google result: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/addon-usage

Keep in mind that CPU profiling is only recommended for debugging purposes, if you want to track down a bugging addon for example, because it can come with a significant performance hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyankopon View Post
    You might be interested in cputhieves, which is more about which addon caused a delay in rendering in the UI -- in many ways, that is more important than overall CPU consumption, even if they are sometimes correlated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone here know of an addon that functions like DrDamage used to? I've really been missing that addon for a while and cant find anything like it. If so shoot me a PM about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Does anyone here know of an addon that functions like DrDamage used to? I've really been missing that addon for a while and cant find anything like it. If so shoot me a PM about it.
    http://www.aleaaddons.ru/p/actionbuttondamage.html

but its in development. more classes come today and tomorrow