Deleted
    Hi,

I really want an addon that shows me visually lunar and solar empowerments rather than me having to look at the top right of the screen, is there a weak aura string i could use that looks something like when i get lunar and solar peak?

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    Hi,

I really want an addon that shows me visually lunar and solar empowerments rather than me having to look at the top right of the screen, is there a weak aura string i could use that looks something like when i get lunar and solar peak?
    Have a look in this thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ppee-amp-Cyous

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this thread and the Post your UI thread for a while now. Recently I decided I wanted to try to write my own UI. Would anyone have any suggestions as to where to start reading as a beginner to this concept.

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    You might be interested in cputhieves, which is more about which addon caused a delay in rendering in the UI -- in many ways, that is more important than overall CPU consumption, even if they are sometimes correlated.

Many thanks, it did the trick.

Related question : is there a way to specify a max number of line to ElkBuffBar, or is there another addon with a similar visual that allow that.

This is prob the biggest longshot ive ever taken but:

is there a way to track specific armor durability via script? want to display special icons depending on what armor piece is yellow++.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    is there a way to track specific armor durability via script? want to display special icons depending on what armor piece is yellow++.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/API_GetInventoryItemDurability -- there isn't a way to, uh, "not" do that, other than checking them all and mathing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/API_GetInventoryItemDurability -- there isn't a way to, uh, "not" do that, other than checking them all and mathing it out.
    ah awesome thanks. was looking at repair on api list >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

is there a way to mess with opacity of blizzard's floating combat text?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, im looking for a very very minimalistic raiding style UI for DPS players.

The UI needs to be very clean, and but also have detailed information output during raids(im raid leader)
    Raid frames need to show debuffs and buffs that are from raid encounter aswell

My question is, is there a way to move move than one aspect of Weakauras at a time, say I have quite a few strings, and I want them all moved, but keeping them all stuck together, is this possible?

| i7-7700K | B250M | 16GB DDR4 | GTX-1060 | 240GB Samsung 850 x3 | Corsair 750W CXMOD |

Anyone remember the name of/have the font used in RealUI 6? I used it in this UI back in 2011. I don't have it anywhere in my UI archive folders.

Quote Originally Posted by Link213 View Post
    My question is, is there a way to move move than one aspect of Weakauras at a time, say I have quite a few strings, and I want them all moved, but keeping them all stuck together, is this possible?
    Put them in a group:
    1. New > Group
    2. For each aura you want added to the group, click the curvy arrow on the right (in the list of auras) which should be labeled "Add to Group," and then click the group you made

Then you can select the group and move all of them together.

Deleted
    Hello.

I am trying to make several weak aura with predicted value for various shields and heal

Is there an easy way to get the minimum healing value of a spell ? If there is no direct way, is there a way to get the base damage of the equipped weapon ? (it's in the formulae given by wowhead for the spell I want to predict)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyankopon View Post
    I am trying to make several weak aura with predicted value for various shields and heal

Is there an easy way to get the minimum healing value of a spell ? If there is no direct way, is there a way to get the base damage of the equipped weapon ? (it's in the formulae given by wowhead for the spell I want to predict)
    That is a very complex addon to write, by warned. You are highly likely to find that WA is as much an inconvenience as a blessing. Anyway, you can see an example of doing this in Bitten's SpellFlash: DK for Death Strike. It shouldn't be crazy-hard to adapt that logic to cover your case. (...and I /think/ it correctly handles, eg, resolve, both types of versatility bonus, etc. If not, check the druid module, and file a ticket so I can fix my logic. DK is the older of the two, but also the more thoroughly researched because druid didn't need exact, just approximate, info.)

Deleted
    Thanks again, SlippyCheeze.

Is there documentations for weakaura ? My specific case of the day is understanding what output expect a custom duration function for a bar in weakaura, but if there is an actual manual with prototype for all thoses functions it would be perfect.

I'm uncertain if this is a macro or an add-on. I was recently watching a Brewmaster raid video to kill Mythic Kormag and noticed that he had no action bars to speak of. Instead it appeared that a single button would cycle across primary offensive abilities - like a spellflash that did more than simply highlight the ability.

I could be completely mis-lead and it's simply "showing" the ability and they were keystroking the action on hidden bars. I couldn't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by kasimmorathi View Post
    I'm uncertain if this is a macro or an add-on. I was recently watching a Brewmaster raid video to kill Mythic Kormag and noticed that he had no action bars to speak of. Instead it appeared that a single button would cycle across primary offensive abilities - like a spellflash that did more than simply highlight the ability.

I could be completely mis-lead and it's simply "showing" the ability and they were keystroking the action on hidden bars. I couldn't tell.
    Most of the time when you see this all the actionbars are hidden and they just use a spellflash addon to show it. But without a full video I couldn't really tell you his setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyankopon View Post
    Thanks again, SlippyCheeze.

Is there documentations for weakaura ? My specific case of the day is understanding what output expect a custom duration function for a bar in weakaura, but if there is an actual manual with prototype for all thoses functions it would be perfect.
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakauras-2/pages/

Duration Info usually refers to two numbers: the Remaining Time and Maximum Duration of a trigger. Some display types, like Timers, only use the Remaining Time number. Others, like Progress Textures, use Remaining Time divided by Maximum Duration to determine a percentage of fullness. Progress Bars do both; they display the Remaining Time as a number, but the percentage of fullness also determines the fullness of the bar.

So I was watching Fragnance stream in mythic Foundry and he had text notes next to his raid frames. Is there any addon that does this or is this something else? Asked in chat but nobody could help me out. Screenshot for clarification what I mean, the red box.

http://i.imgur.com/iztrk28.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud7928 View Post
    So I was watching Fragnance stream in mythic Foundry and he had text notes next to his raid frames. Is there any addon that does this or is this something else? Asked in chat but nobody could help me out. Screenshot for clarification what I mean, the red box.

http://i.imgur.com/iztrk28.jpg
    Angry Assignments
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.