Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Well thats my UI^^
    Elvui, Bigwigs, Skullflowers texture, Gotham Black font,
    Weakauras and inlineaura
    Sorry for dumb question but, how did u get raid frames to become a straight line downwards like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Uzume View Post
    Sorry for dumb question but, how did u get raid frames to become a straight line downwards like that?
    Its elv. just said to 1 per group in raidoptions then max out the amount of groups. set length to more than height and done.
    10characters
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanan View Post
    Mine

It's a Elvui edition sponsored by FreeUI !

I also use Gnosis (castbar), very customable and Grid (1).
    Can someone tell me how to setup the grid like in the picture? I can not change the color nor text on mine. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Deleted
    10characters
    Apparantly Im blind too :<. Thanks!

Deleted
    Does anyone know what addon is displaying the text in the bottom left in the video here?
    youtu.be/evmcbzfqgDI?t=19

Quote Originally Posted by inktron View Post
    Does anyone know what addon is displaying the text in the bottom left in the video here?
    youtu.be/evmcbzfqgDI?t=19
    angry assignment

Anyone know what lines to remove/change in Qusemap to remove the textfont colout on mail and clock? tried a couple of changes/removed classcolour thingy but just keeps bugging out>.<

Deleted
    Can anyone tell me what addon is messing up my UI here?

imgurcom/p51vdd6

add a . between imgur and com as i'm not able to post links.

It happens when i'm logged in for 2-3 minutes, then i have to reload ui and it happens again.

Thank you.

Anyone know what lines to remove/change in Qusemap to remove the textfont colout on mail and clock? tried a couple of changes/removed classcolour thingy but just keeps bugging out>.<
    Replace all instances of
    SetTextColor(color.r, color.g, color.b)
    with
    SetTextColor(1, 1, 1)
    in QuseMap.lua. Should give you all white text.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Replace all instances of
    perfect! thanks .)

Adi Button Auras http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/adibuttonauras

or

Skullflowers' update of InlineAuras https://www.dropbox.com/s/e71o2j13dk...eAura.zip?dl=0

can both add additional timers, stack counts, etc. to icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunphi View Post
    Can anyone tell me what addon is messing up my UI here?
    imgur.com/p51vdd6
    It happens when i'm logged in for 2-3 minutes, then i have to reload ui and it happens again.
    Please describe your problem better; I can't tell what is "wrong" with that screenshot.

Deleted
    Sorry, should've explained better indeed. The problem i'm having is that things just sort of dissapear from my UI, as you can see on the SS, i only have 1 line of information displaying in each bracket. General only displays health and the rest is missing, same for other brackets.
    This also happens when i try to look for premade groups, i can only see and click the "questing" premade group, Dungens, raids, etc,... are missing and i have to reload every time.

Deleted
    I've been trying to replicate Sco's UI from the Gruul Mythic Video but I haven't been able to locate the addon that tracks Raid CDs (seems it might be Ora3?) and the resolve tracking bar (maybe it's a WeakAuras setup?

Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    I've been trying to replicate Sco's UI from the Gruul Mythic Video but I haven't been able to locate the addon that tracks Raid CDs (seems it might be Ora3?) and the resolve tracking bar (maybe it's a WeakAuras setup?
    Firstly, why anyone would want to replicate that mess I do not know, secondly the addon in question is more than likely Hermes: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/hermes

Can't believe anyone actually want that mess of an UI but none the less, here are the answers to your questions!

CD Tracker is Exorsus Raid Tools (See minimap icon + the combat res timer. Otherwise I would guess Hermes as well)
    "Resolve tracking bar" is actually a rage bar with resolve, absorbs etc. on top. Fairly sure it is Protwarbar without the icons etc. Might be wrong here though.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Remembered something today that I know I've done before, and looking to recreate it. How would I go about having large text numbers for HP, and using those as my health bar, as well? Something like imgur.com/I51oa4k, roughly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pouncekite View Post
    Remembered something today that I know I've done before, and looking to recreate it. How would I go about having large text numbers for HP, and using those as my health bar, as well? Something like imgur.com/I51oa4k, roughly.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-oUF_Hank.html

Can anyone tell me the name of the addon in this Mythic Thogar video, above the chat window which is set up to announce their position and next position for their specific strategy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfuXo0RFjao

It seems to be like AngryAssignments but automatically updating at specific times in the encounter so you don't get information overload. Very nice, do want.

nvm found it on frontpage of these forums, crazy weakaura action
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...g-for-Feedback
    Last edited by mediic; 2015-04-03 at 12:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello guys,

I've two simple auras that appear when my Target does not have Rupture UP (Gray Icon) and when it is UP (Colored Icon).

My triggers are really simple. If the target has the debuff, it is colored and if not, it is gray. But my problem is that sometimes I'm not 100% focused and I loose track of my debuff on my Target, but since there are another rogues in the group, the Icon is Colored because there is someone's Ruptures.

Is there anyway to track my own debuff only?

WA for rupture UP: link.
    WA for rupture OFF: link.

Thanks a lot,
    ~ Ogait
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |