Quote Originally Posted by lemar View Post
    http://puu.sh/jeJSC/8183a73523.jpg

Anyone know how to make unit frame look like that in elvui?^
    Go to portrait and enable overlay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qaniki View Post
    Does anyone know how to make a WA that displays the target marker on yourself?
    Here you go.
    Code:
    dyJmdaWwKQEnfmxIuMTiZhPOBsKQ7Iu52iStHYEb7gL9lnkH4Vuk)grdgA4kPdIKQtrP6yeLZHKOLkuTyKKSCvwev4PQ6Xk1ZPOdtyQIAYcMoPlsHCvKsDzfxNQ2iskDpQOnReBhjHpsK8zkzAij1Wqk5NiPyxeXOPqnEHKtsuDlHuDAuDEKyLuPLHuyBcPmidYWtaFa(aKH3Z0JBznhKHF7nvsc4x8STYjzrSx3Iflw8g1FSI65N6oSaOWRh3YAoidVszDGF7nvsc43EtLKWMszDG3ufQ3e(T3ujjKVjzWV4zBLtYIyVUflwSyIClsfjeNHIolk1OXf8qwCwJkNfMOI4ynjOmNd71TyXIf5lfPnJRgff3unJ4ynjOmNd7fD6SOE(POGfksiodflnDwKXtfvJhwDlwSyXIflw8g1FSIflwKE6LZ05we7rAzQhxkJYYJjf1gN6s3iPrB5rpUGhYIZAuoZs(MKzJo6KiPiH4muuIe6PxcvLwPJU6wSyXIdlu3HfGFB8SnaVFni0b(T3ujjGFXZ2kNKfXEDlwSyXe5wKkEcEWgH4mu0zrPgnUGhYIZAu5SWevehRjbL5CyVUflwSiFP4j4bBeIZqXstNfz8ur14HvSUflwSyXIflEJ6pwr98tDlwSyXHfQ7WcGcFIueGm8b(YcF7tkfidpHpPCidkOWFKPbYWt4tkhYGck8QinmfYWt4tkhYGck8NypqgEcFs5qguqbf(BS4KSmL1bE(MKbpNXvBBsI10OtaIjdEriWvojtKSPh3YAotidk8mpr(4wwZzcXKbpfQzzXCuiMmQKwWZdWVMeuM7e8aH4mak8MWtdjYKqljrdEQaIjJQPHmqba

Deleted
    I managed to do that part but the part I'm struggling on is getting them dark nice borders.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lemar View Post
    I managed to do that part but the part I'm struggling on is getting them dark nice borders.
    Thanks
    It looks like normal black borders to me. Go General -> Media and change the border color to black.

He's using the non-pixel borders, based on that picture. Disable pixel mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeta View Post
    Your job is to maximize your output while traversing the mechanics and staying alive, regardless of role.

i need a addon just to change the design of the active quest list which stays at the right side of the ui, as elvui doesnt change that and its so freaking ugly
    ty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by henzo View Post
    i need a addon just to change the design of the active quest list which stays at the right side of the ui, as elvui doesnt change that and its so freaking ugly
    ty
    How about this http://www.wowinterface.com/download...herWabbit.html

Your job is to maximize your output while traversing the mechanics and staying alive, regardless of role.

I'm going absolutely nuts trying to find a nameplate addon right now. I was going to just bite the bullet and go back to Tidy Plates, but the Threat Plates plug-in is discontinued, and the default templates just look horrible.

What I really want is just to be able to use kuiNamePlates, but add filtering, so for Assault, for instance, I can filter out Dragoons and Engineers.

Does anyone know of a decent-looking nameplate addon that has filtering?

ty danielps1 and demented, ill stick with sorhaquestlog

Quote Originally Posted by Rarch View Post
    I'm going absolutely nuts trying to find a nameplate addon right now. I was going to just bite the bullet and go back to Tidy Plates, but the Threat Plates plug-in is discontinued, and the default templates just look horrible.

What I really want is just to be able to use kuiNamePlates, but add filtering, so for Assault, for instance, I can filter out Dragoons and Engineers.

Aloft might, but it's been unsupported since November, much like Threat Plates. The only other one I know of for sure is ElvUI's nameplates. Unfortunately it's not modular and I don't know of any other actively maintained nameplate addon that supports filtering like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dementedlogic View Post
    Aloft might, but it's been unsupported since November, much like Threat Plates. The only other one I know of for sure is ElvUI's nameplates. Unfortunately it's not modular and I don't know of any other actively maintained nameplate addon that supports filtering like this.

Aloft still works, but I didn't see the option in there. I'll look again. Also, it seemed like you could only highlight a name plate based on threat in Aloft, you couldn't highlight your target, which seems really odd.

You could try NamePlateAdvance2. It may possess the feature you require if not more.

Edit: Okay, it is not letting me quote people today....
    Edit 2: HA, fixed it. Stupid browser.
    Last edited by ThePrideless; 2015-07-29 at 03:05 AM.

TidyPlates+Threatplates work perfectly for me. If I hadn't read this post, I wouldn't even know that TpTp had been abandoned

Hello all,

I've recently decided that it's time to build a decent UI. For various reasons, I do not want to use a complete UI overhaul such as ElvUI. I've been going along just fine thus far, but there's something that drives me insane and that is when my frames are not lined up PERFECTLY. It's completely ridiculous, I know, but it irritates me endlessly.

What I am asking for is an add-on that shows the x- and y- coordinates of every frame (including my various add-ons such as Recount, SexyMap, etc.) so I may properly position them.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrideless View Post
    You could try NamePlateAdvance2. It may possess the feature you require if not more.
    Have you got some screenshots of that? Unfortunately the curse page has none, and I'd kind of like to preview them before I go to the trouble of installing them.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrideless View Post

Edit: Okay, it is not letting me quote people today....
    Edit 2: HA, fixed it. Stupid browser.

So I don't mean this as a personal attack against you, I actually really appreciate your trying to help answer my question. However, this addon is pretty horrible, or at the very least, the config utility is horrible. I'm not sure I could spend the time to find out of the addon stands up on it's own. There's an entire config section dedicated to making the sample config name plate have the name/health deficit, etc, that you want, but there's apparently no way to change the appearance of the name plates (bar size, text, etc). Very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    TidyPlates+Threatplates work perfectly for me. If I hadn't read this post, I wouldn't even know that TpTp had been abandoned

You're right, it still works. I saw some comments that it was no longer working with the latest version of the base Tidy Plates addon, but I should have tested. Well, problem solved then. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Have you got some screenshots of that? Unfortunately the curse page has none, and I'd kind of like to preview them before I go to the trouble of installing them.
    Nope, you will understand if you read the rest of this post.

or at the very least, the config utility is horrible.
    None taken. I used the addon for all of 10 seconds and literally said, "NOPE!! DONE!!" It inspired me to write my own nameplate addon that is text based.
    I suppose if you have the patience for it it may be a good addon.... but I have no patience.
    "I have not failed, I simply found 10,000 ways that did not work." - Thomas Edison

Deleted
    I'm looking for an addon that tracks usage of the DPS ring across the raid. Optimally, I'm thinking something like a list or even a post-fight report saying who activated the ring when, and most importantly, whether or not they stood in range of anything when it expired. We've got some issues with ranged players who are trigger-happy to use it on cooldown, but then stay at max range for the full duration and waste the final blast. So the usage would basically be identifying who's doing that in order to enforce some order.

Anything out there to fit my needs?

Trying to update ADiButtonAuras with a few User Rules.
    My MM T18 2pc one won't show up on Rapid Fire.

This is the debug tooltip:

and this is the code:
    Code:
    -- Display the buff from MM T18 2pc on Rapid Fire.
    return BuffAliases {
        3045, -- Rapid Fire
        188202, -- MM T18 2pc
    }
    That "should" work according to the documentation here:
    https://github.com/Adirelle/AdiButto....md#user-rules
    but doesn't...

Deleted
    I have no idea about the addon but some lua knowledge:
    I'd remove that second "," after the 2pc spell id, because you have no element following it. dunno if this will fix your problem though.