Quote Originally Posted by MelkorX View Post
    Seems to be a modified Elvui http://www.tukui.org/
    Maybe have a look there through the forums, mods and see what you like.
    I have tried that already. No cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophexis View Post
    im gonne be as simple, direct and polite as possible.. here goes.

would someone be so kind, to make me a hud for unholy dk's, and demon hunters(i know this is not released yet, but the themes should be out there) dps spec of this amazing piece of work, i lack the knowlage, knowhow, motivation(due to serious personal issues) and skills to do so, but i am completely and madly in love with this

if no one can, then its okay..., if anyone can, id love you forever!, no seriously, if i was a woman id have your babies
    A lot of that appears to be to be a lot of custom work. If I have some spare time, I may be able to take a crack at it. Demon Hunter stuff won't be available until we can actually use the class as we currently have no idea how the class will work other than what we saw in the expansion release.

Anyone have any experience with custom Masque skins? I cant figure out how to (or if its even possible to) mask out specific parts of a button/make them completely transparent. Like, these parts:

I know how to work with alpha channels and stuff i just cant figure out what i need to change to get it to work properly.

Deleted
    Im looking for a font similar to this since i guess the original font is not available to the public:

My addon folder got corrupted last night so I'm trying to get everything back to the way it was before. Would anyone have any idea what these raid frames were?

Looks like ElvUI or TukUI to me.

i'm looking to make an addon that moves/resizes me focus frame cast bar. cant seem to get it right. can anyone help? I believe my current problem is saving the LUA file as the proper format
    Last edited by eosgreen; 2015-08-28 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post
    i'm looking to make an addon that moves/resizes me focus frame cast bar. cant seem to get it right. can anyone help? I believe my current problem is saving the LUA file as the proper format
    I think most castbar addons can do this. I like Gnosis, personally, as you can customize pretty much every castbar pretty in depth (including focus).

---

Got my own question...is there ANY way I can write a freaking macro or something to summon my class mount in Draenor/nonflyable zones and my flying mount in flyable zones? Every macro I've tried just doesn't work and of course you can't set a class mount as a favorite, so that's cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everlu View Post
    Got my own question...is there ANY way I can write a freaking macro or something to summon my class mount in Draenor/nonflyable zones and my flying mount in flyable zones? Every macro I've tried just doesn't work and of course you can't set a class mount as a favorite, so that's cool.
    For some reason, the game flags Draenor as flyable, even though it's not (yet). Whenever I've tried to macro mounts based on the flyable condition, it summons the flyable mount.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Yeah, that's what I've seen, too. I've found it quite frustrating as I'd really love to use my class mount, but I'm not really keen on having multiple bindings after eight years of using one. Total BS

Also I posted here because I know there are some mount addons out there--I tried Phanx's, which is supposed to allow you to add any mount as a favorite, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Any other good ones out there? D:
    Last edited by Everlu; 2015-08-29 at 03:42 AM.

Deleted
    Hello

I was wondering is there addon or macro that can change camera view angle a little bit, its a bit annoyng to me that camera is always pointing directly at my character, i would like to change angle so my character is more in the lower part and i could see more landscape, ist akward that this option is not in menus, so maybe there is macro or addon for that. Thanks in advance

The flyable macro conditional was fixed for Draenor back in patch 6.1. This macro works on my paladin:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [flyable] Hearthsteed
    /cast [noflyable] Summon Thalassian Charger

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    A lot of that appears to be to be a lot of custom work. If I have some spare time, I may be able to take a crack at it. Demon Hunter stuff won't be available until we can actually use the class as we currently have no idea how the class will work other than what we saw in the expansion release.
    this is by far the best news ive had all day!, thank you for even taking time to read it and watch that vid, *deep bow of respect*

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's what I've seen, too. I've found it quite frustrating as I'd really love to use my class mount, but I'm not really keen on having multiple bindings after eight years of using one. Total BS

Also I posted here because I know there are some mount addons out there--I tried Phanx's, which is supposed to allow you to add any mount as a favorite, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Any other good ones out there? D:
    I'm using GogoMount. Has an option to only use ground mounts when you can't fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    I'm using GogoMount. Has an option to only use ground mounts when you can't fly.
    Doesn't support class mounts, which is what I was asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by quthar View Post
    The flyable macro conditional was fixed for Draenor back in patch 6.1. This macro works on my paladin:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [flyable] Hearthsteed
    /cast [noflyable] Summon Thalassian Charger
    Works. Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftExE View Post
    My addon folder got corrupted last night so I'm trying to get everything back to the way it was before. Would anyone have any idea what these raid frames were?
    i.imgur.com jI782QY.png
    You can make exactly the same in Grid2 so i'm guessing it's it.

hello!!

I need some help here... I want to make a local time clock with weak auras, but Im not sure whats the LUA code to get client time. Anyone knows?

Thanks in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by Panta View Post
    hello!!

I need some help here... I want to make a local time clock with weak auras, but Im not sure whats the LUA code to get client time. Anyone knows?

Thanks in advance!!
    You can use GetGameTime() to return the server time, and then add/subtract the amount of hours difference from your local time.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/API_GetGameTime

what i do is i have 1 ground mount favorited, and one flying mount favorited, and then i just use summon random mount and it summons the appropriate mount.

i also have this macro that will summon flying mount, ground mount, or nagrand mount:

#showtooltip
    /run local z,f,g="Telaari Talbuk","Plagued Proto Drake","Swift Zulian Panther"CastSpellByName((GetZoneText()=="Nagrand")and z or(GetCurrentMapContinent()==7)and g or IsFlyableArea()and f or g)

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    You can use GetGameTime() to return the server time, and then add/subtract the amount of hours difference from your local time.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/API_GetGameTime
    Thanks! worked like a charm!