Is it possible or is there any kind of addon that enables the autocast ant-trail animation on macros for toggleable abilities? I want to put my pet's growl on my bars but dont want to show my entire pet bar, but i cant because i cant see the toggle status of the ability from a macro, and you cant put pet abilities directly on regular bars.

also, this macro wont display the icon for Stampede when i have that talent.

#showtooltip
    /use [@focus,harm,talent:6/1][@targettarget,harm,talent:6/1][@target,harm,talent:6/1][]A Murder of Crows
    /use [@focus,harm,talent:6/3][@targettarget,harm,talent:6/3][@target,harm,talent:6/3][]Stampede

any idea why?
    Last edited by kheath812; 2015-08-30 at 02:35 AM.

Deleted
    Hey there, does someone know what unit frames those are? I love the sharp clean font, so if someone knows the font that would be fine too, maybe I can recreate them with ElvUI.
    I tried to ask the guy who posted the gif on twitter, but he didn't answer.
    http://gfycat.com/NeighboringUnimportantEchidna

Shadowed Unit Frames

Quote Originally Posted by buechse View Post
    Hey there, does someone know what unit frames those are? I love the sharp clean font, so if someone knows the font that would be fine too, maybe I can recreate them with ElvUI.
    I tried to ask the guy who posted the gif on twitter, but he didn't answer.
    i believe the font may be ExpressWay

Not sure on the pixel font, but the chat font is most likely Myriad Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeta View Post
    Your job is to maximize your output while traversing the mechanics and staying alive, regardless of role.

Hi.

Since playing a new alt, I've been getting this whenever there's a bonus roll:

Actually pretty neat, lets me quickly compare possible loot and stuff.
    However, I only get that on this one character, and I'd like it on my others as well, but I don't have the slightest clue which addon is doing it. Any ideas?
    Last edited by tws; 2015-08-31 at 10:01 AM. Reason: typo

That´s from DBM.

Deleted
    Isn't that from AtlasLoot?

Yes it is from atlasloot, for anyone that wants to turn it off /atlasloot options and just look around, cba logging on to check exactly where it is. It will also change what it shows based on your loot specialization so you can swap between the three and see which one gets what.

Quote Originally Posted by Feuerbart View Post
    That´s from DBM.
    Sounds reasonable. I can't find an option to enable/disable it anywhere though?
    Oh, more answers. AtlasLoot then, I see. Thanks a lot!

General advice with an unknown item on screen.
    /fstack will toggle a tooltip showing the frames located under the mouse.
    May give you information as to its source.
    Type again to turn off.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking for a simple add that displays enemy/boss abilities in bar timers. something like what you can see here in top left corner:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMhWXo4FW8k.

tkx in andvance!

Quote Originally Posted by Pesthos View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for a simple add that displays enemy/boss abilities in bar timers. something like what you can see here in top left corner:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMhWXo4FW8k.

tkx in andvance!
    bigwigs or DBM..

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Sorry for x-post not sure which is right section: Looking for Add-on to track Draenor Treasures (that count towards the achievment) also when you already found them
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...inder-repeated

Mods feel free to delete the one in wrong section.
    I am personally using HandyNotes_DraenorTreasures for that. It will require HandyNotes to function.
    "I have not failed, I simply found 10,000 ways that did not work." - Thomas Edison

Anyone knows if there is a way, on SUF (Shadowed), to have the target portrait looking to the left, instead of to the right?
    I can't find any options to do it

WeakAuras was just recently updated to allow triggers from BigWigs and DBM messages. Does anyone know where I can find the documentation on this feature? I couldn't find anything on their WoWAce page.

I'm looking for some help with ElvUI chat after having trouble with it for quite some time.
    Lately I've been unable to change the font and outline of the text in my chat box, which has been quite frustrating but I've learnt to manage.
    After updated ElvUI for the new patch, half of the problem has been fixed; I can now change the font and outline of any tab I create, but not the general tab.

I'm hoping someone could throw me a solution on how to fix the general tab so I am free to customise it again.

Any help is appreciated and many thanks in advance.

Hi I´m looking for a UI newbie friendly UI which is inspired by the WC3 look or similar...

I tried ElvUI but I didn´t get along with it I failed already at putting the chats in just one box at the left corner so I have more place at the right

Any Ideas or suggestions? would be very happy, because the standard ui of blizzard are somewhat of... bad after 10 years

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    Hi I´m looking for a UI newbie friendly UI which is inspired by the WC3 look or similar...

I tried ElvUI but I didn´t get along with it I failed already at putting the chats in just one box at the left corner so I have more place at the right

Any Ideas or suggestions? would be very happy, because the standard ui of blizzard are somewhat of... bad after 10 years

Thanks
    There is this

Deleted
    Guys, what addon is this?

I'm looking for something to move mine and target's bars down there and display my debuffs like that, so that I don't need to make WeakAuras for them.

Thanks!