Quote Originally Posted by Panta View Post
    Anyone knows if there is a way, on SUF (Shadowed), to have the target portrait looking to the left, instead of to the right?
    I can't find any options to do it
    No one? I'm a sad dead not dead undead

Quote Originally Posted by Daenor32 View Post
    Guys, what addon is this?

I'm looking for something to move mine and target's bars down there and display my debuffs like that, so that I don't need to make WeakAuras for them.

Thanks!
    that's Shadowed Unit Frames

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Is it possible for an addon (upon a certain trigger) to pick up and place a spell into an actionbar button?
    Also, is it possible for an addon to create an extra, non-interactive (but keybound) button for use during combat?

I've got a theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Hey guys,

I use 1 addon which is all my scripts combined but for some reason, it behaves differently on other characters of my account.
    This is how it should look like, it works perfectly on my main warlock

the target of target is moved slightly to the right and the arena frames are on the right hand side of the screen. works like a charm

however, if I log on a different character (same 1 addon I use on the lock), the scripts work differently.

the target's target is all over the place and the arena frames are arranged differently (it's how I used to have them before moving them to the right again). how come?
    On both characters, all other addons are disabled, just the one addon which compiles all the scripts is active.

Can anyone help?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Is it possible for an addon (upon a certain trigger) to pick up and place a spell into an actionbar button?
    Also, is it possible for an addon to create an extra, non-interactive (but keybound) button for use during combat?

I've got a theory.
    Neither of those are possible in combat, as far as I'm aware. Changing buttons on bars or keybindings are protected functions, so unusable in combat. Otherwise, it would be easy to create a one-button rotation via an addon.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    WeakAuras was just recently updated to allow triggers from BigWigs and DBM messages. Does anyone know where I can find the documentation on this feature? I couldn't find anything on their WoWAce page.
    In case you missed all the other places I posted my video....

http://media-curse.cursecdn.com/atta...874dfd446d.jpg

Anyone know what kind of UI this is? Or if there is something similar to it?

I really like the design of it

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    http://media-curse.cursecdn.com/atta...874dfd446d.jpg

Anyone know what kind of UI this is? Or if there is something similar to it?

I really like the design of it
    Thats Spartan: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...SpartanUI.html

Quote Originally Posted by InfusOnWoW View Post
    In case you missed all the other places I posted my video....
    Saw your post on reddit, but thank you

Is there an addon that removes the shop button from the character selection screen and main game menu?

Quote Originally Posted by pkhs View Post
    Is there an addon that removes the shop button from the character selection screen and main game menu?
    Addons only load ingame, as in when you are logged into a character in the game world, so it is impossible to remove the shop button from the character selection screen.

As for the main game menu, assuming you mean the ingame menu that pops up when you hit ESC, a simple frame hider can "remove" that button, such as MoveAnything. You'll have to use /fstack ingame and mouse over the button to get its name, then type /hide framename (if you have MoveAnything installed) to hide it.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

someone..anyone..please.

Tidyplates and KUI nameplates is messed up and so I have 0 nameplates, even the blizzard ones don't work. Is there a functioning nameplate addon out there right now? Please let me know. I am a tank so no nameplates is super frustrating!
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonfell View Post
    someone..anyone..please.

Tidyplates and KUI nameplates is messed up and so I have 0 nameplates, even the blizzard ones don't work. Is there a functioning nameplate addon out there right now? Please let me know. I am a tank so no nameplates is super frustrating!
    KUINameplates has been updated recently to what should be a mostly functional version.
    There is also a beta release just a few hours ago on curse.
    If using the curse client, then right-click KUINameplates, and choose "Preferred Release Type - Beta".
    For manual installs go to http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/kuinameplates/files/
    Updated on Curse before it is on WowInterface apparantly.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2015-09-09 at 01:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Got tidy plates fixed by downloading older version, working great now, thanks for the help!
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

I'm looking for a mount addon that needs to do this;

Random Mount Macro
    Icon changes to the next mount once cast
    Intelligent (swimming, flying, ground, zone etc)

Mountmanager seemed to do it, but doesn't seem to work since 6.2.2 and the Author's not responded to messages and sadly the great Mounted is long gone and no longer works

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey,

I'm looking for an addon that allows me to quickly switch glyphs and talents, for switching between pve and pvp setups.

I'm sure it exists, I don't know which one to use tho.

Thanks in advance.
    Warlock (SL main)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=quick+talent+swap+wow

There's a lot of ways to do it, and most of them are under a simple google search. Personal recommendation would be Quick Talents, but that might not work for your needs or you may be looking for something else entirely. Your post didn't include a ton of details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeta View Post
    Your job is to maximize your output while traversing the mechanics and staying alive, regardless of role.