Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    IS there a way to make a progressbar in weakauras which doesnt cut progress instantly, rather have a more fluid motion of the changes?

Basically this

If anyone knows a place to find these animations as well for em id love you to death. or if zork finds it ok to use his. havent seen him for a while here
    There are some possibilities to make the motion of a progressbar more fluid and smooth. But it depends on what you're going to track. Could you be more specific for what you want it in first place? Energy?

@computernerd. Guess thats a way, was just hoping for something easier

@Platinengel. It's for rage, since its very jumpy. Im making a crest atm but would not look proper if the rage didnt move smoothly
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Okay but rage can make huge jumps as you know. It's not smart to smoothen the bar like you could with energy or mana. smoothness=slower appearance.

It is somehow possible to fade in/out the amount of rage you gain/lose. Ill take a look at it tonight. you achieve it via custom animations

It's purerly cosmetic, i always track my power via number and not bars

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tune View Post
    Any idea why I cant move the quest tracker on the right with Move Anything? I'm using elvui and seems a few people had the problem, but can't find any solutions. Really annoying me because it overlaps with my minimap. I can scale it but when I try to move it nothing happens. Really annoying

Also is there an alternative to the default quest tracker? I don't want anything drastic but just be able to move/resize things.
    I can move it in Elvui, it's called objectives for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post
    I can move it in Elvui, it's called objectives for me.
    he's refering to moveanything while having elvui, its a known issue that these 2 crashes together(asume you want to scale the quest tracker since elvui doesnt do that without changing textsize on everything).

You could try out Who framed watched wabbit

But for the moveanything issue, might be some way around but ive never come across anything but trouble when using it with Elvui.

Deleted
    What addon do you guys use for tooltips nowadays?

Ehm, why should you use addons for anything ?! Whats wrong with the normal tooltips?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinengel View Post
    Ehm, why should you use addons for anything ?! Whats wrong with the normal tooltips?
    To know which hunter didnt switch his aspect off

wtf...Some people got problems.

Deleted
    The answer for that would be easy, all of them

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsda View Post
    What addon do you guys use for tooltips nowadays?
    i use elvui's built in tooltips. before that tip tack was great for me.

Deleted
    Why do you use weak auras or anything else in your ui? Because you are not happy with the default.
    Seriously, dude, if you don't post anything constructive you're better off not posting at all...

I am currently using TipTac, just annoyed by the ilvl "bug" or rather by the fact that it isn't getting updated anymore, so thought I'd look for other options.
    But I'd rather not switch to elvui just for the tooltip.

Thanks for the input anyways, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsda View Post
    Why do you use weak auras or anything else in your ui? Because you are not happy with the default.
    Seriously, dude, if you don't post anything constructive you're better off not posting at all...

I am currently using TipTac, just annoyed by the ilvl "bug" or rather by the fact that it isn't getting updated anymore, so thought I'd look for other options.
    But I'd rather not switch to elvui just for the tooltip.

Thanks for the input anyways, guys.
    You can't compare apples with pears. The purpose of WA is worlds ahead from a tooltip-change.

And I just wanted to know what your prefered tooltipaddon does differently from the default one. No need to be salty, dude.
    There are several Addons to customize Tooltips in different ways and you gave no single information about your goal. Do you want to add different colorsets to it? More informations? Just a different artstyle? Thats important stuff for me to know before I give you an advise.

If your maingoal is to see itemlevels in tooltips, give

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/simple-ilevel

a try. Works like a charm.

and next time somebody asks something you dont instantly understand the purpose of, calm a bit This isn't blizzard's forum with it's toxic community. We're all here to help.
    Last edited by Platinengel; 2015-11-24 at 04:15 PM.

Tipthat is really nice for tooltips

- - - Updated - - -

Ok trying again with another one:

So badboy and cc_cleaner is okay addon. But I cant seem to block all the annoying spame. I tough if I added a word like "Challenge mode" to the ban list, any sentence/line of text with that word, would never be showen?

Is there a better addon that truely filters out crap?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post

So badboy and cc_cleaner is okay addon. But I cant seem to block all the annoying spame. I tough if I added a word like "Challenge mode" to the ban list, any sentence/line of text with that word, would never be showen?

Well, I used This one a couple years ago and it worked great. I don't know if it's still working, but you could give it a try:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/chat-filter

If it doesnt work anymore, try to fix it: Open the Addon's folder, open the .toc-file and change the Clientversion to: ##Interface: 60000
    Unfortunately these days you can totally ignore the whole chat, because the most important stuff you used to read there back in the good old days was "LFM/LFG-Stuff". Since we have our Groupfinder-Tool, nearly everything seems to be spam. Guild Recruitments, Gold-Selling (or begging), Carrying-Groups, etc.

But on the other hand, since the wowtoken was released, the goldsellers seem to be a lot less.

Anyways, try Chat-Filter and give feedback

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Tipthat is really nice for tooltips

- - - Updated - - -

BadBoy is another spam blocker for chat:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bad-boy

But as I understand him, he already uses Badboy and looks for an alternative

Deleted
    But as I understand him, he already uses Badboy and looks for an alternative
    Oh right.. I somehow completely missed it :/

Does anyone know of a simple addon that gives you the option to remove the "Fog of War" on the map?

I was using Mapster but for some reason, it keeps constantly randomly blacking out what it's been showing me, and forcing me to reload the UI. :/ Don't want to use Cartographer as that's a resource hog, and the addon "Foglight" isn't something I want due to being forced to use satellite mode for surrounding zones.

Anyone know of others?