Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    By default, resolutions with a Y higher than 1200 cannot have a 1:1 ratio, since the lowest scale the UI will accept is 0.64. However, you can put a line of code in another addon or in its own addon that will force the scale each time you load. The code is UIParent:SetScale(number).

For the 1:1 ratio of any resolution, divide 768 by the Y, so for you, it would be 768/1440.
    Iam a bit daft when it comes to things like this ( I only know my 1920x1080 because someone told me that it would be 0.711 etc ) so I would need a UIParent:SetScale(0.53333333) Ill see if I can find a addon, thanks!

Deleted
    WEAKAURA REQUEST = GUARDIAN DRUID

With up comming changes to guardian druids Frenzied Regeneration I have been wanting to make a Weak Aura tracker for keeping tabs on how much health you would actually get back if you press it at any given time. But since I know no lua and know of no way to track [all damage taken in the last 5 sec / 100 * 40 ] I am asking kindly here.

so in short:
    Weakaura that track potential health gained calculated from 40% of damage taken in last 5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Iam a bit daft when it comes to things like this ( I only know my 1920x1080 because someone told me that it would be 0.711 etc ) so I would need a UIParent:SetScale(0.53333333) Ill see if I can find a addon, thanks!
    Just use this:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-UIScaler.html

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    This works perfectly! Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    local a = CreateFrame("Frame")
    a:Hide()
    a:SetScript("OnUpdate", function(self,elapsed)
        self.elapsed = (self.elapsed or 0)+elapsed
        if self.elapsed >= self.timer then
            SendChatMessage(self.message, self.channel, nil, self.data)
            self.elapsed = 0
        end
    end)
    SlashCmdList["REPEATCHAT"]=function(input)
        if input:lower() == "stop" then a:Hide() return end
        local message, delay, channel, data = input:match("\"(.+)\"%s+(%d+)%s+(%S+)%s*(%S*)")
        if (not message) or (not delay) or (not channel) then
            print("Proper syntax: "<message>" <delay> <channel>( <chandata>)")
            return
        end
        a.timer = tonumber(delay)
        a.message = message
        a.channel = channel:upper()
        a.data = data
        a.elapsed = 0
        a:Show()
    end
    SLASH_REPEATCHAT1="/repeatchat"
    SLASH_REPEATCHAT2="/repeat"

Treeston ur amazing, ty for this
    The Monk Phenomenon

Small request about Roth UI. I'd like the player party frame/portrait to be displayed even when not in a party, however I can't seem to achieve this even having altered the config.lua what I would assume is correctly:

},
    attributes = {
    visibility = "custom [group;party,nogroup:raid] show;hide", --show this header in party
    showPlayer = true, --make this true to show player in party
    showSolo = true, --make this true to show while solo (only works if solo is in visiblity aswell
    showParty = true, --make this true to show headerin party
    showRaid = false, --show in raid
    point = "LEFT",
    },

Thanks in advance for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraeith View Post
    -snip-
    I don't think party frames exist outside of a party, so this may not be possible. I'm 80% sure that addons like Grid, Vuhdo, and Healbot build their own frames that are almost like targeting macros on the fly (haven't looked at code) or something similar so they can do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iambloodbear View Post
    Code:
    local a = CreateFrame("Frame")
    a:Hide()
    a:SetScript("OnUpdate", function(self,elapsed)
        self.elapsed = (self.elapsed or 0)+elapsed
        if self.elapsed >= self.timer then
            SendChatMessage(self.message, self.channel, nil, self.data)
            self.elapsed = 0
        end
    end)
    SlashCmdList["REPEATCHAT"]=function(input)
        if input:lower() == "stop" then a:Hide() return end
        local message, delay, channel, data = input:match("\"(.+)\"%s+(%d+)%s+(%S+)%s*(%S*)")
        if (not message) or (not delay) or (not channel) then
            print("Proper syntax: "<message>" <delay> <channel>( <chandata>)")
            return
        end
        a.timer = tonumber(delay)
        a.message = message
        a.channel = channel:upper()
        a.data = data
        a.elapsed = 0
        a:Show()
    end
    SLASH_REPEATCHAT1="/repeatchat"
    SLASH_REPEATCHAT2="/repeat"

Treeston ur amazing, ty for this
    But uhm, is it possible to get 2 messages to repeat?? say 1 on 300 secs and another at 240 for example??

ty
    Last edited by Catalystics; 2016-06-25 at 11:13 AM.
    The Monk Phenomenon

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for an addon shows how many of each item you have and which character has them.

http://imgur.com/ZgoyQnj Something like Elvui.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    I'm looking for an addon shows how many of each item you have and which character has them.

I guess altoholic
    http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/altoholic
    The Monk Phenomenon

Legion Beta Addon Update: SCT & SCTD

Hey all, I can't seem to get SCT & SCTD working on Legion beta. Nothing loads and /sct doesn't work! Can anyone help me update it?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post

http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/bagsync

I use TSM for inventory counts, as equipment with a different affix is considered the same.
    Useful for transmog for instance, maybe less so for other people.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Got a new issue with building my legion UI from scratch.

My steps are as followed;

Screenshot ingame,
    Open in Photoshop
    Outline where I want to make art
    Save for web then png (because doing .tga from the start doesnt work)
    Open the png into gimp ( made sure the png was saved 512x512 )
    Export as .tga
    Make panel in kgpanels

and the result is shown below where the original made in photoshop is what I want, but ingame I end up with a a lot smaller one and wierd white lines around the art. Any clues?

- - - Updated - - -

So I kinda gave up on custom panels, I cant seem to get it to work. Whatever the cause is I do not know it.

So I tried doing the KGPanels default things, made a panel, anchored it to DominosFramepet (correctly spelled) so that when my pet is gone, the panel goes with it, sadly, it doesn't! It stays up, when I grimoir of sacrfice my IMP, or when I just fly off and the pet bar goes away, the kg panel stays. Any idea's ? Anchor and Parent frame are good, when I do the fade option in Dominos ( so it fades untill moused over ) then the panel DOES go away. I r confused.

Deleted
    Hello all, I hope I arrived at the right place for my question.

I am a long time user of TukUI. I always used to play on 1680*1050 resolution on my old pc and this UI pack looked pretty neat. Now I've recently upgraded my PC and monitor and I am playing at 4K resolutions. TukUI looks really tiny. Tiny to the point you cant read anything at all. Is there a way to fix this or should I start looking for another UI pack which supports 4K resolutions "out of the box"?

Thanks for reading!

Any recommendations for a plug-and-play UI replacement I won't need to setup?

I used to use ElvUI back in the day, not sure if that's still the best one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    Hello all, I hope I arrived at the right place for my question.

I am a long time user of TukUI. I always used to play on 1680*1050 resolution on my old pc and this UI pack looked pretty neat. Now I've recently upgraded my PC and monitor and I am playing at 4K resolutions. TukUI looks really tiny. Tiny to the point you cant read anything at all. Is there a way to fix this or should I start looking for another UI pack which supports 4K resolutions "out of the box"?

Thanks for reading!
    Iirc, tukui has a UI scale slider you can use that should fix your problem. If that doesn't work you can use the default one under system -> Advanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meleti View Post
    Any recommendations for a plug-and-play UI replacement I won't need to setup?

I used to use ElvUI back in the day, not sure if that's still the best one of those.
    ElvUI is still good. DuffedUI is also in a good spot and we have almost everything 100% working on the beta (just minor things to fix as more people download it). You can find a link to DuffedUI Here for beta, and Elvui here for beta.

Hope this helps!

Deleted
    Thank you Djriff, I will try to find it. I expect it to be a challenge since it is all very hard to read. Nonetheless thanks for taking the time to respond!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I get a addon that changes the player frame portrait to a big fat wiener?

Quote Originally Posted by darkvexen View Post
    Can I get a addon that changes the player frame portrait to a big fat wiener?
    Here you go: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...07545993757404
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet