Quote Originally Posted by Gazvha View Post
    Garalon, love your health bar / unit frame. What addon it is it, Elvui?
    yup elvui
    @kanegasi, apparently you cant see that option when running elvui D:
    type /ec
    > go to nameplates
    > player frames
    > disable
    Last edited by Milocow; 2016-08-20 at 06:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

anyone knows why spell icons from different weakaura strings that im importing are always greyed out?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynox View Post
    anyone knows why spell icons from different weakaura strings that im importing are always greyed out?
    Are you using ElvUI?

yes i do, is it because of elvui?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    How do I hide this frame?

Moveanything doesn't have it, so how else? no addons seems to cover it.
    Press ESC klick the option KEYBINDINGS and choose the categorie Addons.
    bind Hide Frame Exact to any key you want.

hover over the frame and press the key you bind.

this should remove the frame permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynox View Post
    yes i do, is it because of elvui?
    See if ElvUI skins WAs. I think it's an extra plugin for the UI.

Does anyone know, or is willing to check, the file name and directory of Demon Hunter's Fel Rush sound effect? I'm looking to replace it if possible. Thanks.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Raggamasta View Post
    Try to replace these:
    Code:
    SOUND\SPELLS\Spell_DH_FelRush_Cast_01.ogg
    SOUND\SPELLS\Spell_DH_FelRush_Cast_02.ogg
    SOUND\SPELLS\Spell_DH_FelRush_Cast_03.ogg
    Credit to Raggamasta for the assistance.
    Last edited by Wraeith; 2016-08-21 at 01:31 AM.

Couple of questions real quick.

First, I made a thread, but didn't get any responses. After installing/uninstalling Shadowed Unit Frames, my default blizzard arena/battleground frames won't show up (the ones that show the flag carrier, enemy arena team), and I can't find a setting in the options menu to turn them back on.

Secondly, I was wondering if there was a way to make a WA that would simulate a Demon Hunters' Momentum buff, which, for those who don't know, is a talent that increases damage by 20% for 4 seconds. I basically want to start a timer for 4 seconds after casting Fel Rush, but haven't found a setting to do that. Would anyone know how to do that?

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Anyone know an addon to stop the game from randomly throwing abilities onto my bars after I talent them it's so fucking stupid. I already have an addon to consolodate talents within a tier to a single macro but it's still throwing the talent in random places.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    Couple of questions real quick.

First, I made a thread, but didn't get any responses. After installing/uninstalling Shadowed Unit Frames, my default blizzard arena/battleground frames won't show up (the ones that show the flag carrier, enemy arena team), and I can't find a setting in the options menu to turn them back on.

Secondly, I was wondering if there was a way to make a WA that would simulate a Demon Hunters' Momentum buff, which, for those who don't know, is a talent that increases damage by 20% for 4 seconds. I basically want to start a timer for 4 seconds after casting Fel Rush, but haven't found a setting to do that. Would anyone know how to do that?

Thanks in advance for any help provided.
    you can use AdvancedInterfaceOptions.
    go to CVar Browser type in ShowArenaEnemyframe and change the value to 1.

this should solve problem 1.

heres the Weakaura you want (you have to change color, texture and size to your needs):
    duZQcaGAjQAxefBdGzQinBOUjr03OIDsL2lA3sA)eP(PGKHjWVvQbtuA4s4Gsu6yaDoLWcveUTuTyIQLdYdfspv1YG 0ZvyIsuzQeMmOMoLlkiUQIONPO66u1gfIdtQndX2vsttkESq9zP03fKAKsuCnanAIKXteCsLOBPOCAsoVe5VcQllAC eHMGuW35H5HPGhzxTiyD7GputkMU0neE5AOOB8gIc6cYioooblaDccAcweGcqIezgWg6IYiabaeeOdGGa0fononbez gqa0DoJaafeGZ85acMJ6GIc2qKzaBOXJ3Ayk4nnoRgf8Dp2uuqJgpScbrf7Xwjk47ESPOGgnEOnoPGV7XMIcA04lwl mnoRgf8Dp2uuqJgpKooPGV7XMIcA04r0XMAxPGV7XMIcA0OXdLTQDvuQi51EiTCnepSAuG1LwgVR0feTXbfaipSAuE Fn2uRjVgJ51XMAnfqQ22esYnCs3zGb8WQrbwxsKsWMMigVK7EwnFxAzNWJGWBqQ22eIcERurYNRz14hfjgVeMhCbWa hu(HxEUMv7EeeLe4dhTSxe(tgnAi)8WEiTP2v(g(CnRgF0DxU2Kw2P7wE)idpksmEjmNGVQ7jVi9ijEaP9JyP491Cn RgVP6jmVFKHhfjg7Q7jLZpksm2v3tExDSuHwhl1iR041EBt58vFxaPABtObDb5vX7A4Hco5NgsebVcMVCLrAzLC3ZQ 5704h8OYGkdOmG8R0fSbfKgj
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by venomhunter View Post
    you can use AdvancedInterfaceOptions.
    go to CVar Browser type in ShowArenaEnemyframe and change the value to 1.

this should solve problem 1.

heres the Weakaura you want (you have to change color, texture and size to your needs):

cheers
    Thanks, I do appreciate it. I didn't know AIO was an addon that was out there.

Secondly, the WA gave me an error saying "Error decompressing: Decompression error at 184/563. I tried deleting the space between the Q and the 570 on the last line, but that didn't work either.

Deleted
    the error is becouse i used quote instead of code.

was my bad formating
    this should work:

Code:
    d8cacaGAIsTlusZuiMnHBsu52kANKs7f2nL2pj4NOu1WiQ63OyWKqdxOoirjhJcNdLkleLyXIulxupKu8uPhlINRKPQYKvy6ixuKCvssxMQRJQnssSzLA7u0NjYHfCnuk(gkLgnrHXtICsH0Tik60Q68KQ(lj10irTmsLHbo0j6aDGdDZyjvebPfk7v9IevBkubtyGdLcc3s4qNCb94abcD879NWfKECOtUGECGaHMzeoo0jxqpoqGqJnJPGWTeo0jxqpoqGqZHehh6KlOhhiqO7qc9mwCOtUGECGabcn7spJ90h7ObEoKoKrh)s2CBc9MoAqiqdj0B6x(LK8SCmdhALPH8OJFflc6pxjkIVju5yMUL4tfuKf(EJs5xsYZ4qj9XoQB6wcDf7cr0bQb7yJ8Svh6IN2nDlv(E)kHQwJS6PUQQrtQw0bphONXIQmQB6wcvdZmDGuqXimsO8LREf7cr0byb1gMo658Tlw5aFLiduU1nDlHs)0hGqT85LFjjpVGwd0pHXQE9dhnskvo0FGYcFVbHUq1XQowny1a1eAnuwNbia
    you can (and maybe should) customize the rest as you like

if it doesent you can just add the Trigger yoursef to a Progressbar (event->cobat log; change the suffix to cast finished; activate spellname or spellid (what you prefere) and insert Fel Rush or 195072; scroll down and enter 4 in the textbox (duration).

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by venomhunter View Post
    the error is becouse i used quote instead of code.

was my bad formating
    this should work:

Code:
    d8cacaGAIsTlusZuiMnHBsu52kANKs7f2nL2pj4NOu1WiQ63OyWKqdxOoirjhJcNdLkleLyXIulxupKu8uPhlINRKPQYKvy6ixuKCvssxMQRJQnssSzLA7u0NjYHfCnuk(gkLgnrHXtICsH0Tik60Q68KQ(lj10irTmsLHbo0j6aDGdDZyjvebPfk7v9IevBkubtyGdLcc3s4qNCb94abcD879NWfKECOtUGECGaHMzeoo0jxqpoqGqJnJPGWTeo0jxqpoqGqZHehh6KlOhhiqO7qc9mwCOtUGECGabcn7spJ90h7ObEoKoKrh)s2CBc9MoAqiqdj0B6x(LK8SCmdhALPH8OJFflc6pxjkIVju5yMUL4tfuKf(EJs5xsYZ4qj9XoQB6wcDf7cr0bQb7yJ8Svh6IN2nDlv(E)kHQwJS6PUQQrtQw0bphONXIQmQB6wcvdZmDGuqXimsO8LREf7cr0byb1gMo658Tlw5aFLiduU1nDlHs)0hGqT85LFjjpVGwd0pHXQE9dhnskvo0FGYcFVbHUq1XQowny1a1eAnuwNbia
    you can (and maybe should) customize the rest as you like

if it doesent you can just add the Trigger yoursef to a Progressbar (event->cobat log; change the suffix to cast finished; activate spellname or spellid (what you prefere) and insert Fel Rush or 195072; scroll down and enter 4 in the textbox (duration).

good luck
    Thanks man, I was able to get that to work. I had to make it so it triggers on damage, but it'll certainly work for practicing, I do appreciate it!

anyone know how to change chat line spacing ingame? i've done it before via a slash command involving something the lines of:
    Code:
    FontInstance:SetSpacing(spacing)
    where (spacing) is the value desired and it went into effect after a UI reload.

thanks!

Does Sexy Map have a skin for the default Blizzard Map? I want to keep the default map but remove all the excess buttons surrounding the frame. Is that possible with Sexy Map or another addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendas View Post
    Does Sexy Map have a skin for the default Blizzard Map? I want to keep the default map but remove all the excess buttons surrounding the frame. Is that possible with Sexy Map or another addon?
    Minimap Button Frame can take addon-placed buttons off the minimap in most cases.
    Some addons may have an option to remove their own buttons, if you have another way of opening the addon.
    Could also consider a databroker display which offers bars on which you can place icons instead of on the minimal, if the addon supports it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    LF console command or addon to increase the combat text size of the damage i do. It's too small now

Deleted
    a couple of questions about Supervillian UI, first I would like to know how I can acces my collections window (mounts, heirlooms, toybox etc). Second question is I'm missing a visual icon for short selfbuffs (flametongue weapon and pala shield for example). Last question, the HP bar above enemies doesn't move or sometimes is stuck at a certain percentage, any idea how I can fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezorus View Post
    LF console command or addon to increase the combat text size of the damage i do. It's too small now
    Mik's Scrolling Battle Text or Parrot should work for you.

hello, i have a question/problem

i'm using shadowed unit frames,

http://imgur.com/Flwj8ZK

i want all my debuffs enlarged on top of my player frame but as you see at picture, some debuffs are enlarged but one is missing. i checked SuF options but cant find a way to fix it, how can i handle it?