Deleted
    http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...516-223825.jpg

Hiya,
    I would like to know what addon the damage text is and the timers on the left where it says mark of warsong also the nameplates, if anyone knows please help!
    Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lemar View Post
    http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...516-223825.jpg

Hiya,
    I would like to know what addon the damage text is and the timers on the left where it says mark of warsong also the nameplates, if anyone knows please help!
    Thanks
    the damge text is SCT or MSCT or prat i am not sure between them.

the bars on the right side are probably a custom weakaura.
    can also be something like azcastbar
    but from the general look its a weakaura.

the nameplades are definetly Kui Nameplate becouse its the only addon that uses + as indicator for elite.

still these addons are most likely not with default settings.

textures are most likely provided by media libs or other addons.

Moving computers. Easy way to import addon settings to new comp? Just move the WTF or Interface file?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CuchuCachu View Post
    Moving computers. Easy way to import addon settings to new comp? Just move the WTF or Interface file?
    Move both. SHould work without issues.

Hi guys. Looking for help with WA (honestly, I'll look through tutorial later!) Also, I have a translated addon, so I might not use correct wording.
    So, I am a warlock and I've done my conflag icon based on my previous expirience with PA, imported some shards WA and now I am trying to do a Havoc button.

What I expect to see: I cast havos as a mouseover on some random target and Havoc icon appears with a 20 sec countdown. What's the triger? I've tryed event-combat log and it kinda worked, but not always. So I tryed Status-Cast. And it's not working at all. Where am I doing something wrong? Thanks a lot.

Hello, I am looking for a simple way to track buffs and debuffs.

I want to have:

Target Debuffs:
    - I want this row to grow and shrink with the number of debuffs (so for instance I don't want corruption to always be in position 3, but rather move to position 1 or 2 as UA and Agony expire)
    - I want the option to only show debuffs cast by me, and ALL debuffs cast by me.
    - I play a lot of dot classes, I do not want to manually type in each one of my debuffs for each one of my specs.

In a separate window:
    - I want the option to show ALL buffs on me that are not infinite duration.

In a separate window:
    - I want to show ALL debuffs on me. (I guess I can use default for this).

I want all 3 windows to be icons and not timer bars. I want all icons to be able to show the tooltip for the buff/debuff when I mouse over. Lastly, I want all windows to be movable/resize-able.

I've been gone from the game for a few years,
    - I used to use tellmewhen, but after watching 4 new tutorials, I can't figure out how to make it work other than individual icons in fixed positions, where I have to type out every single debuff/buff. There used to be an option of just show all cast by me and don't lock it to 1 icon, let it grow into 4-5 icons, but I can't figure how to do that anymore.

- I don't want to manually type in every aura, so weakauras/powerauras doesn't seem to be the fit.
    - I like icons and not bars, so needtoknow doesn't seem to fit either.

Can anyone suggest an addon? or teach me how to set it up in one of the above addons?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post

I want to have:

Target Debuffs:
    - I want this row to grow and shrink with the number of debuffs (so for instance I don't want corruption to always be in position 3, but rather move to position 1 or 2 as UA and Agony expire)
    - I want the option to only show debuffs cast by me, and ALL debuffs cast by me.
    - I play a lot of dot classes, I do not want to manually type in each one of my debuffs for each one of my specs.

In a separate window:

In a separate window:

I want all 3 windows to be icons and not timer bars. I want all icons to be able to show the tooltip for the buff/debuff when I mouse over. Lastly, I want all windows to be movable/resize-able.

- I used to use tellmewhen, but after watching 4 new tutorials, I can't figure out how to make it work other than individual icons in fixed positions, where I have to type out every single debuff/buff. There used to be an option of just show all cast by me and don't lock it to 1 icon, let it grow into 4-5 icons, but I can't figure how to do that anymore.

- I don't want to manually type in every aura, so weakauras/powerauras doesn't seem to be the fit.

Can anyone suggest an addon? or teach me how to set it up in one of the above addons?
    Finding the right setting in it can be a little hard sometimes, but Raven can do all of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post

I want to have:

Target Debuffs:

In a separate window:

In a separate window:

Aura Frames should work, you still need to configure custom rules for some of your tasks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reveil View Post
    Hi guys. Looking for help with WA (honestly, I'll look through tutorial later!) Also, I have a translated addon, so I might not use correct wording.
    So, I am a warlock and I've done my conflag icon based on my previous expirience with PA, imported some shards WA and now I am trying to do a Havoc button.

What I expect to see: I cast havos as a mouseover on some random target and Havoc icon appears with a 20 sec countdown. What's the triger? I've tryed event-combat log and it kinda worked, but not always. So I tryed Status-Cast. And it's not working at all. Where am I doing something wrong? Thanks a lot.
    something like this(was not sure if you want a progres bar or a icon, just dele what you dont need):
    Code:
    dKdzhaGAskTEjG2fjfBtvPzkr1Sj6MqP62sANuO9I2nL2VeKFssQHPkgNQIhtIHkbyWsOmCv4GsiDyroMQQZrqwif0FHIftsSCv6HtiEQYYiWZHQVPkzQqMSOMo4IqPCvssUmvxNuBuqSvjuTzb2ofDAP(mHMMk67sugPeupJcmAvPgVG0jHsUfb11iP68cQhkrM3eOFl08NiUere4W5eOgbQ5xn)CvUmxMiUCJRwTvbAtNljLCxxSJwu4dNlh2MQTI4nQp4skqB6OBlk6xShZonk8)dxN5ktI5DYmQWH7YGci2wGdP6cGZd9izZEMgYvwNH3mKxpg89ZRNFbcEjKq)pNmq4t15S6k62II(fNg)5E7T4BGg)vNtgtzI4GK0TarCvTeAIiqGtJ7yuKjCCQc3nkDI4QAj0erGa3H5bKKUfiIRQLqtebcCbjfOJwI4QAj0erGaxUdcAfTectexvlHMice4UjfNiUQwcnreiqGaNcr04prCbrleImjIZPAvHkhlJyJtgtzI4GK0TarCvTeAIiqGl3bbTIwcHjIRQLqtebcC3O0jIRQLqtebcChMhqs6wGiUQwcnreiWDtkorCvTeAIiqGliPaD0sexvlHMiceiWDDXoArHpCUK(MujD5YnUA1wfOnDUKuYLuG20r3wu0VypMDAu4)ho42II(Lioi8HZ5MUf4WpCPeRm3NhbNpC4AvCt3cthe0HYHPurhcZuvPsyBJlRVjOJwobpCUPBbUsXQkjOqfR8OiNg3XGF4sjwzAiNnvDUI73YksbXbTvKtBDt3cCqx9mNg3XOiJwhRmnKtrJdXkM3D25GU6zcCwDfDBrr)ItJ)CTs0IbVZox5yleexN5kCYmQGrL0LRaJXkn(OgdiqJciIlPaTPJUTOOFXEm70OW)pCWTff9lrCq4dNZnDlWHF4sjwzUppcoF4W1Q4MUfMoiOdLdtPIoeMPQsLW2gxwFtqhTCcE4Ct3cCLIvvsqHkw5rronUJb)WLsSY0qoT1nDlWbD1ZC2u15kUFlRifeh0wronUJrrgTowzAiNIghIvmV7SZbD1Ze4KXuMioijDlqexvlHMice4YDqqROLqyI4QAj0erGa3nkDI4QAj0erGa3H5bKKUfiIRQLqtebcC3KItexvlHMice4cskqhTeXv1sOjIabcCxxSJwu4dNRvIwUqvDqaUdmKVNVmqidEe657lH((yGagi8P6CDMRWjZymQWz1v0Tff9lon(Zfw1bb4oWq(E(YaHo))EEk4)uWlbmq4ZpC5gxTARc0MoxskjqJgqe31f7Off(W5apuGlPaTPJUTOOFXEm70OW)pC5gxTARc0Moxsk56mxHtMXyubd4HcCL1z4nd5ZlbQ)sW3tbQR(Vbc95KbcF(HZQROBlk6xCA8N7T3IVbgY3xQR(5Z5NhHE998Z3tgi8PqCYyktehKKUfiIRQLqtebcC5oiOv0simrCvTeAIiqG7gLorCvTeAIiqG7W8ass3ceXv1sOjIabUBsXjIRQLqtebcCbjfOJwI4QAj0erGabo42II(Lioi8HZ5MUf4WpCPeRm3NhbNpC4AvCt3cthe0HYHPurhcZuvPsyBJlRVjOJwobpCUPBbUsXQkjOqfR8OiNg3XGF4sjwzAiNnvDUI73YksbXbTvKtBDt3cCqx9mNg3XOiJwhRmnKtrJdXkM3D25GU6zceiWzsJ)Nc(jqc

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    Elv ui question:

How can i prevent this bar

to change to

in combat ?
    That is the threat bar. Not in front of the game but there should be an option for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CuchuCachu View Post
    Mostly yes.
    Though some addons if they use profiles may require you to load a specific profile again.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

what addon is this bottom "menu" bar?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynox View Post

looks like SX DataBar

Thank you Constie and Venomhunter for the responses! Aura Frames works perfectly for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynox View Post

That particular one looks like Lyns Info Bar from her UI package. Note that you need to adjust the font setting in the code or you will get errors when using it alone.

An alternative is https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/xiv-databar which is an updated version of SX DataBar.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's the unit frame addon here?

Deleted
    So I have the following little code
    Code:
    local known = {}

local function update()
     local i, button = 1
     repeat
    	button = _G["CompactRaidFrame"..i]
     	if button and not known[button] then
    	 	known[button] = true
     	end
     	i=i+1
     until not button
    end

local RFF = CreateFrame("Frame")
    RFF:SetScript("OnEvent",update)
    RFF:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_LOGIN")

hooksecurefunc("CompactUnitFrame_UpdateName",function(frame)
    	local tempName = GetUnitName(frame.unit, true)
    	if tempName ~= nil then 

local name, server = strsplit("-", tempName, 2)
    		local playerName, realm = UnitFullName("player")
    		local isLead = UnitIsGroupLeader(tempName)
    		tempName = GetUnitName(frame.unit, true):match("[^-]+")
    		if isLead then 
    			tempName = "!" .. tempName
    		end
    		if (server == realm) and (name ~= playerName) then
    			tempName = tempName .. "*"
    		end

if name == playerName then
    			tempName = strupper(tempName)
    		end

frame.name:SetText(tempName)
    	end
    end)
    I can change the raidbuttons 99% to my liking
    BUT
    How do I change the fontcolor of the raidframe button text (the names)?

Hi guys. Is there an addon for nameplates which would let me customize its appearance. More importantly, I want to change the border texture, the health bar texture, the font and the the font size.

Quote Originally Posted by Egrest View Post
    Hi guys. Is there an addon for nameplates which would let me customize its appearance. More importantly, I want to change the border texture, the health bar texture, the font and the the font size.
    try Tidyplates or KuiNameplates.

10+ Year Old Account
    edit: nvm me stupid

Deleted
    hello
    can you pls tell how to remove this window?
    or how does it name?
    thank you